The Education Forum

James DiEugenio interviewed by Daniel Jones/Koncrete

This is probably the longest interview if have recently done.  Its mainly about the book, JFK Revisited, which I think came out pretty well.

The interviewer is an up and coming podcaster out of Tampa who only does in studio presentations.  So I was actually down there in Florida.

The interview excerpts, which I discuss here, are the high points of the book.

https://anchor.fm/koncrete/episodes/149---Top-Secret-JFK-Documents-the-Pentagon-Will-Never-Release--James-DiEugenio-e1meaas

• 3 weeks later...

According to Daniel, the host, this interview is up to 100,000 views in just two weeks.

But remember, no one is interested in the JFK case, Right?

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

According to Daniel, the host, this interview is up to 100,000 views in just two weeks.

But remember, no one is interested in the JFK case, Right?

You're getting much higher views than any other jfk researcher. Your 'Out Of The Blank' interview is out front at 1.4k views compared to other jfk researchers on that show who are getting around 200 views. Are you doing any special promotion to boost views - like email list or something?

No, I am not actually.

The only thing I can think of is the film.

Edited by James DiEugenio

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

No, I am not actually.

The only think I can think of is the film.

That's interesting. You must have been trending on YouTube because of JFK Revisited/Destiny Betrayed and google started recommending your 'Out Of The Blank' interview more than the interviews of the other JFK researchers. Plus you'd be more well known than a lot of the others.