The Education Forum

Jim DiEugenio at the San Francisco, CA JFK Assassination Conference 3/3/18

@Vince Palamara

You wrote, "**thanks to Max Good - watch his amazing new documentary!**" in the description of the above video after I complained about you not giving any attribution.  How about mentioning what the movie is or actually including a link to it??

But I see a pattern here.  You have also stolen my content without attribution two other times recently.  Please cease from posting my content on your YouTube channel.

1. You posted an actual ripped scene from my film that I never released online before (maybe you ripped this from someone else, but you should know that scene came from my film).

2. You took this video that someone else had created with my recording of Vincent Salandria's statement, "The Role of the Paines in History."  At least they had the consideration to link to the original source at ratical.org.  You provide no attribution.

The original is below.  Your copy is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f26ygeqm76M

Edited by Max Good

22 hours ago, Max Good said:

@Vince Palamara

You wrote, "**thanks to Max Good - watch his amazing new documentary!**" in the description of the above video after I complained about you not giving any attribution.  How about mentioning what the movie is or actually including a link to it??

But I see a pattern here.  You have also stolen my content without attribution two other times recently.  Please cease from posting my content on your YouTube channel.

1. You posted an actual ripped scene from my film that I never released online before (maybe you ripped this from someone else, but you should know that scene came from my film).

2. You took this video that someone else had created with my recording of Vincent Salandria's statement, "The Role of the Paines in History."  At least they had the consideration to link to the original source at ratical.org.  You provide no attribution.

The original is below.  Your copy is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f26ygeqm76M

Sorry about that. I had someone send it to me- I didn't know it came from you. I make no money--not a penny---from any of the videos. Sorry about this- I didn't mean any harm, Max. I am on this forum sporadically so I don't always see people's comments right away.

Edited by Vince Palamara

7 hours ago, Bill Brown said:

Vince Palamara.  Busted!

Not surprisingly busted, though.

No malice or money-making intended, though. Just free sharing. I guess I got carried away. :)

On 8/20/2022 at 1:37 PM, Max Good said:

Hey Vince,

It looks like you are taking some videos off my YouTube channel and posting them on your channel without any attribution.  I shot and edited this video.  You could at least give me or my film a shout out.  Here is that video from my YT channel, posted about two months ago.

Thanks,

Max

My apologies, Max. I sincerely mean no harm whatsoever. I will update the videos with attribution.

8 hours ago, Max Good said:

@Vince Palamara

Yes- this is where "mine" originated (sorry about that):

8 hours ago, Max Good said:

@Vince Palamara

I added this note of apology to my community section of my channel (it includes a link to your You Tube channel):This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is caswpture.jpg