The Education Forum

"MR. HILL & ME (AND JERRY, TOO): A MINI DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE JFK MURDER"

Vince Palamara

Clint Hill's lack of eye contact during the interview with Mike Wallace is interesting. Perhaps he didn't want to do that for fear of busting out in tears but his body language IMO isn't showing guilt. The 60 Minutes piece he appears contrite but also feel like he's holding back information about what happened. Hill comes across as someone who has learned of things since that terrible day in Dallas.

Edited by Paul Cummings

Vince Palamara "is" an expert on the history of the post WWII Secret Service.

Hill and Blaine are and were not.

Neither Hill nor Blaine have done 100th the hard, dedicated, academic research effort into their own SS that Vince P. has.

They admit such!

Blaine was only with the SS for 5 years?

Hill wrote his own SS personal experience biographical account.

Brian Lamb didn't ask any hard ball questions of Hill and Blaine.

Would have loved for Lamb to have asked Hill and Blaine on national TV about Abraham Bolden.

I would have asked them if Bolden was wrong when he claimed and graphically described his experience working with the White House detail.

And whether there was any racist attitudes amongst the SS during JFK's presidency?

I am certain Hill and Blaine would have weaseled out of answering those specific questions with a lame "I wouldn't know"  and/or "We never discussed such things like that amongst our brotherhood."

Because if they answered yes to the question of whether any or many of their SS brothers did harbor black movement racist feelings, you would then have to ask these guys if it was possible there were feelings of resentment, dislike or even hatred toward JFK because of his fairly perceived image as more sympathetic towards the blacks and their racial equality movement.

Edited by Joe Bauer

8 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Vince Palamara "is" an expert on the history of the post WWII Secret Service.

Hill and Blaine are and were not.

Neither Hill nor Blaine have done 100th the hard, dedicated, academic research effort into their own SS that Vince P. has.

They admit such!

Blaine was only with the SS for 5 years?

Hill wrote his own SS personal experience biographical account.

Brian Lamb didn't ask any hard ball questions of Hill and Blaine.

Would have loved for Lamb to have asked Hill and Blaine on national TV about Abraham Bolden.

I would have asked them if Bolden was wrong when he claimed and graphically described his experience working with the White House detail.

And whether there was any racist attitudes amongst the SS during JFK's presidency?

I am certain Hill and Blaine would have weaseled out of answering those specific questions with a lame "I wouldn't know"  and/or "We never discussed such things like that amongst our brotherhood."

Because if they answered yes to the question of whether any or many of their SS brothers did harbor black movement racist feelings, you would then have to ask these guys if it was possible there were feelings of resentment, dislike or even hatred toward JFK because of his fairly perceived image as more sympathetic towards the blacks and their racial equality movement.

Thanks!