The Education Forum

How about LHO's "workload" that day ?

This was probably discussed before, I just can't find a fair/detailed answer to it, not in the books I have read so far, sorry if I'm digging up old stuff...

So, how did he perform before noon ? He was getting his orders to pick... so... did he ? 

This should be easy, not ?   Was it average/low/above/nothing ? Or... did nobody bother to check ?

Who would be handing him the orders to pick, his direct supervisor ?

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans

I think the answer to this can be found by searching for the term "clipboard" on the Mary Ferrell website. The clipboard contained the orders that Oswald had completed that morning. It possibly might also have been discussed in Trulys WC testimony if you search for the term "clipboard" in that testimony. 

To the best of my memory, Oswald completed a few orders that morning. 

Thanks for the link.

Another amazing statement that is, Kaiser even said "I thought they were kidding"....

At least Kaiser had the ball's (....) to report these finds. 

I guess the others didn't want to have anything to do with it anymore, Kaiser wasn't there the 22nd, so he was "clear".

I would have send him looking for some curtain rods as well, at least he was finding stuff.

Will be looking for the actual orders he worked on.   Thanks again.

lho work 2.jpg

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10408#relPageId=391

Apparently there were 3 orders still attached to the clipboard,  and he had not filled any of those 3.

Nothing on orders he had finished that day.  Unless he was only assigned those 3, but that is not stated. 

Truly stated there was no check-up for the 22nd (on missing orders etc).

Perhaps in another part (or testimony)... it would be kinda strange to not have that checked, not ?

Jean, not to hi-jack your thread, but I read through the list of negatives in Document 7 for which you had provided a link. In particular, pages 382-386 contain notations in parenthesis stating disclaimers by Lt. CARL DAY, DPD crime scene photographer. The aforementioned numbered negatives are #4, #5, #6, #12, #13, #34 & #40 (see images in this reply or click on link).

Two disclaimers are mentioned:  RECONSTRUCTED crime scene & lunch bag with soft drink bottle on 6th floor was determined to NOT be Oswald's, but rather, another employees.

Perhaps someone can briefly explain these disclaimers by Lt. Day for me. The DPD didn't take photographs of the crime scene AS FOUND? I would see no reason to turn over negatives of RECONSTRUCTED crime scene photos to the FBI, let alone reconstructing them in the first place. Give them negatives of the crime scene AS FOUND. 

Also, prior to this document, I don't recall ever seeing something to refute that the lunch bag and soft drink bottle were NOT Oswald's. The MSM has sure went out of their way to make it appear as though LHO was dining in his perch waiting for JFK.

I am not a researcher and have not studied all factions of this case vehemently. I genuinely ask because I am ignorant in regards to the reasons for RECONSTRUCTING crime scene photos (I would think RECONTRUCTED crime scene photos are inadmissible as evidence in a court of law) and has the ownership of the lunch bag and bottle been properly assessed. If it was another employee's lunch bag & bottle, who was it and when were they there? Seems like you would follow that up.

page 382.png

page 383.png

page 385.png

page 386.png

Edited by Dave Chrisman

This is something I looked into. First of all, it is a myth that the un-pulled order forms are evidence suggesting Oswald's guilt. I have read numerous statements from people indicating as such. If you've ever worked in a warehouse, you know that orders are thrown in a basket and that the order pullers grab the orders from the basket and go off to round up the orders. And that they then return with the product and place it on a shipping table. Whereby it is double-checked by an order-checker, and shipped out by a shipper. There were only a few pullers at the TSBD. If one was sloughing off and building a sniper's nest, etc, his co-workers would know because...heck...why aren't there any orders to check and ship? 

In Oswald's case, the checker was James Jarman and the shipper was Troy West. Jarman said Oswald was working that day and that he even caught an error on one of Oswald's orders and sent him back upstairs to fix it. West never said anything to indicate shipping was slow that day or that anyone was wondering what happened to Oswald. 

Well, then what about the order forms? The WC was able to verify that the order forms found on the sixth floor were for books stored on the sixth floor, and that there was nothing suspicious about the forms being found on a clipboard on the sixth floor. It only made sense that Oswald would leave his clipboard upstairs when he came down for lunch. So they tried to make out that the clipboard's being found 15 feet or so from where the rifle was found was somehow suspicious. But this was smoke. The combined statements of his co-workers suggested no elevator was available when Oswald came down for lunch, and his leaving the clipboard near the stairwell only made sense. That the rifle was found nearby suggested as well that someone came down the stairs but it was close to the elevator as well. So it might mean simply that the shooter thought of going down the stairs but then decided to stash the rifle and take the elevator. In either case, it does not reflect back on Oswald. I mean, really. The WC concluded Oswald fired the shots. And that he then carried the rifle back across the building and stashed it by the stairs. Did he have the clipboard with him at this time, and, if so, why stash it at all, seeing as it would give him an alibi for being upstairs? Their belief the proximity off the rifle with the clipboard suggested Oswald's guilt was a stupid one. 

As far as the re-enactment photos....I go into this in detail on my website. The DPD either failed to take important crime scene photos (e.g. the bag supposedly discovered in the sniper's nest in situ...the box from which they'd torn a piece of cardboard in situ) or destroyed them. So they went back on the 25th and took photos of a re-created sniper's nest, with the boxes in what was supposedly their original position. But it was a hoax. The window boxes were moved nearly a foot to the west and a stack of boxes right behind them was removed. Well, this gave the appearance there was much more room than there really was. In any event, they gave these photos to the FBI, who, unbeknownst to the DPD, had taken some photos on the 23rd, that failed to match the re-enacted photos. The FBI then investigated and it was only then, after being caught in their lie, that the DPD admitted the photos were a re-creation performed on the 25th. More troubling perhaps is that the top box in the window stack--the one supposedly containing Oswald's prints--was a different box in the re-enactment photos than in the first day photos, and was a different box than the one subsequently sent to the archives. This suggests, then, that Box A--the only part of the sniper's nest captured in the first day photos that could be linked to Oswald--was missing on the 25th. Well, this would have made it inadmissible should Oswald have come to trial. (Unless, of course, no one noticed, or the DPD offered up a plausible excuse once it was noticed.)

Didn't Fritz, upon arrival at the crime scene, throw Williams' chicken-lunch-leftovers with the garbage ?

Perhaps that's why they stressed it was not Oswald's lunch (to downplay the importance) in the reconstruction

23 hours ago, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

Didn't Fritz, upon arrival at the crime scene, throw Williams' chicken-lunch-leftovers with the garbage ?

Perhaps that's why they stressed it was not Oswald's lunch (to downplay the importance) in the reconstruction

The chicken remnants and pop bottle were taken to the DPD on the 22nd and presumably disposed of some months later after Bonnie Ray Williams admitted they were his. The problem is that the Dr. Pepper bottle would almost certainly have had prints on it. Williams was eating chicken after all. So the DPD, if it wasn't the POS outfit we now know it was, should have had reports on the bottle from the first day, which asserted the prints were either too smudged or not Oswald's. That no such report exists indicates then that rather than admit these prints were not Oswald's (and that therefore someone other than Oswald had been near the sniper's nest) the DPD had opted to just throw their reports (and in time the evidence) in the trash. 

I mean, think about it. They sent a paper bag supposedly found near the sniper's nest to the FBI print lab on the night of the shooting, even though prints are not routinely found on paper, but they failed to send a bottle found near the sniper's nest, that almost certainly had prints? That makes no sense. Unless...they'd already checked...and realized the prints weren't Oswald's....

Edited by Pat Speer

Thanks Pat, now I remember, I was confused by what Day had testified, but as you say there are no reports to confirm his claims.  

18 hours ago, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

Thanks Pat, now I remember, I was confused by what Day had testified, but as you say there are no reports to confirm his claims.  

chicken.jpg

Thanks, Jean Paul and Pat.

So, as we've long been aware, the evidence definitely has Williams on the sixth floor, very shortly before the motorcade was to pass, enjoying a soft drink and his lunch. 

LHO evidently not there (unless he's "hanging out" behind some boxes, quiet as a church mouse) just conveniently "waiting in the wings" close by - or maybe he was just roaming around the first floor/sitting in the lunchroom (as reported by others), watching the elevators for anyone perhaps going up to the sixth floor, hoping the "coast was clear", when he finally got up to the "sniper's lair"? 

Hm-m? 

How could Oswald be absolutely sure Williams would not remain there to watch the motorcade?  After all, there were those who watched from the fifth floor.  Regardless of what Williams may or may not have said, people change their minds all the time.

Also, the motorcade was also running late.  Does the thought cross Ozzie's mind, "Gosh, will I have enough time to "set up" before my bud, Bonnie Ray, hauls his keister out of there?  "I've got a job to do!"

Of course, almost assuredly, he must have already used his dime to assemble the rifle, right?  He was a master planner, no?

Naturally, covering all the bases, he'd most likely be monitoring the motorcade's progress on his personal, trusty transistor radio or maybe a radio in one of the break rooms?  "No worries", he thinks.  "Hey, I've got this."

Only upon Williams' departure, can Ozzie retrieve the MC from its hiding place, in preparation for the assassination.  One cool, calm, and collected young man, he.

By golly, that guy, Lee, could predict and overcome - all the possible contingencies, couldn't he?