The Education Forum

Howard Brennan sat on a wall.

I propose the following sequence of actions by Oswald & Brennan, based on Brennan's words.

LHO's are Oswald's actions. [Brennan's actions are in brackets].

The Z numbers are the frame numbers of the Zapruder footage which actually starts at Z133 in the final sequence, running at 18.3 fps.

Z numbers before Z133 are pseudo numbers based on estimates of timings.

Z000 minus a few minutes. [Brennan sees Oswald in the window some minutes before JFK arrives]

Z000 minus a few minutes. [Brennan climbs up & sits on the curved brick wall on the south-west corner of Elm & Houston]

Z002. LHO sees JFK approaching along Houston St.   Click…Click (ejects empty casing)(loads bullet).

Z002. [Brennan watches JFK along Houston St & turning onto Elm St]

Z080. LHO aims rifle at JFK as limo turns onto Elm St.

Z112. LHO fires Shot-1 as the limo straightens.

Z113. The slug ricochets off the overhead signal arm & makes a hole in the floor of the limo (hole found Dec 1963).

Z112. [Brennan hears Shot-1 & thinks it is a backfire or a firecracker][he continues to watch JFK along Elm St]  

Z122. LHO  Click…Click.

Z133.................................... The Zapruder footage 2nd sequence starts at Z133.

Z133. [In the footage we see Brennan sitting on the wall]

Z152. LHO aims. A tree blocks a clean shot.

Z207. [Our last view in the footage of Brennan sitting on the wall][After Z207 Brennan is out of frame]

Z207. [The footage shows that at no time during Z133 to Z207 has Brennan looked up towards Oswald]

Z217. [Brennan's last view of JFK -- koz a shrub now blocks Brennan's view down Elm St]

Z217. LHO fires Shot-2. The slug hits JFK & Connally (the magic bullet).

Z218. [Brennan hears Shot-2 & realizes that it was a rifle]

Z225. [Brennan looks up & sees Oswald aiming a rifle at JFK]

Z227. LHO  Click…Click.

Z255. LHO aims. Sees that JFK has been hit.  Decides not to shoot his last bullet (why?).

Z268. LHO stands up & backs away from window, looking at JFK.

Z268. [Brennan sees Oswald stand up & back away & look]

Z280. [Brennan jumps off the wall, & ducks behind a solid section of wall 12 ft away & lays on the grass]

Z313. LHO steps further back from window, still looking, sees agent Hickey shoot JFK in the head.

Z313. [Brennan is laying on grass behind the wall & doesn't hear Hickey's shot(s)]

Z322. LHO walks to the stairs, wiping the rifle, & hides it. There is a 3rd bullet in the rifle. LHO does not pick up his rifle-bag nor the 3 empty casings near the window.

Z400. [Brennan leaves the wall & talks to a cop]

......................................[Brennan heard 2 shots & saw none]

• 2 months later...

Hi Marjan, 

As Joe mentions, I too enjoy alternate views of the events as long as Evidence and the Authentication process for that evidence is also discussed...
Sadly you offer nothing to support this opinion, this hypothesis on how the events unfolded...

Take a moment and read this... take you 15 minutes...  and then we can discuss your hypothesis of events.... 

https://www.kennedysandking.com/content/oswald-on-november-22-1963

How and when does Oswald get the disassembled rifle, lack of a clip and himself to that window at the right time?

How is it possible to ignore every bit of contrary evidence that leads up to your presentation?

1637759146_Brennanisfullofit.jpg.ae860e230512ce55e9731b1287bfde6d.jpg

9 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Hi Marjan, 

As Joe mentions, I too enjoy alternate views of the events as long as Evidence and the Authentication process for that evidence is also discussed...
Sadly you offer nothing to support this opinion, this hypothesis on how the events unfolded...

Take a moment and read this... take you 15 minutes...  and then we can discuss your hypothesis of events.... 

https://www.kennedysandking.com/content/oswald-on-november-22-1963

How and when does Oswald get the disassembled rifle, lack of a clip and himself to that window at the right time?

How is it possible to ignore every bit of contrary evidence that leads up to your presentation?

1637759146_Brennanisfullofit.jpg.ae860e230512ce55e9731b1287bfde6d.jpg

My theory re Oswald's actions & Brennans actions is based on my application of my BS meter to the (Brennan's etc) witness statements etc.

I read your (very good) article. However, i don’t agree with your statement that some particular WCR events were impossible.  I reckon that Oswald fired 2 shots from the sniper's nest.

For sure the whole saga was haphazard & improbable in many ways – but it happened.

I would be happy to discuss any aspect of my written actions & timelines (re Oswald & Brennan).

The only worries i have is the actual/probable timing of the click-click when Oswald emptied the empty casing, & loaded the first bullet --- & the click-click of when Oswald emptied the empty casing after his shot-2, & loaded his third (& last) bullet (which he then did not fire). Actually i don’t have a worry re the timing of the click-click after his shot-2, what i have is a worry about why the empty clip did not fall out, plus there are some other problems re the 3rd bullet (ie re the position of the mechanism)(but these are probly minor side-issues).