The Education Forum

The CAPA Conference Summary

If you listen to the BOR show this week at about the 35 minute mark you will hear a summary by me of the CAPA Conference.

https://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black1122.mp3

It was a good conference I thought.  Four highlights among many:

Monica Wiesak, who wrote America's Last President,   stole the show.  Standing ovation on Sunday night. Its startling what JFK accomplished in less than three years. And what an outline she gave.

Libby Handros showed a long preview of her upcoming documentary, 4 Who Dared.  To my knowledge this will be the first film to actually feature all four political assassinations of the sixties. It has quite a cast of luminaries in it.  Some who have passed on: Mort Sahl, Vince Salandria, Paul Schrade.   

Max Good presented his fine film on Ruth Paine.  So it showed in Washington and Dallas that weekend.  What a neat success story.

They showed the long version of Oliver's film, JFK: Destiny Betrayed.  And I did presentation on the making of the film.

Much more, take a listen.

Welcome Lori.

yes, i thought it was pretty good.  And I left a lot of it out.  So listen to the MP3

Monica did not bring her book.  She would have sold a lot of them if she had.

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Welcome Lori.

yes, i thought it was pretty good.  And I left a lot of it out.  So listen to the MP3

Monica did not bring her book.  She would have sold a lot of them if she had.

I just watched PBD interview.   Good job Jim.