The Education Forum

THE OFFICIAL AND FINAL VINDICATION OF TOSH PLUMLEE

Phil Nelson

[THIS WAS A REPLY TO SOMEONE WHO ASKED ME FOR MORE INFORMATION SO THAT HE COULD BETTER DETERMINE WHETHER TO BELIEVE ME AND THE TRUE STORY OF THE LEGENDARY WHISTLEBLOWER "TOSH" PLUMLEE.   EVIDENTLY HE COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT MEMBERS OF THE MARY FERRELL ORGANIZATION WOULD EVER INTENTIONALLY "GASLIGHT" TOSH PLUMLEE.  WHY AND HOW HE MANAGED TO GET HIS POST DELETED WITH NARY A WORD ABOUT THE REASONING WILL REMAIN A MYSTERY UNTIL SOMEONE (THE ADMINISTRATORS?) EXPLAIN IT].  

Did you not read my previous attempt to vindicate him in my June 13, 2021 blog?  I provided multiple links back to it in case anyone missed it, as it appears you did. 

I thought I laid the case out pretty thoroughly, citing specific instances of how MFF officers made such statements, including Bill Simpich (where I furnished a recording of him doing precisely that), of Hancock making general, non-specific critiques such as "his story changes too much" (words to that effect, with no citations) and how Jefferson Morley glibly stated that Tosh should be in the Cancellare photo, but couldn't be found. Did you see that??  What about how I deconstructed that argument by pointing out that Cancellare was in a car stuck at the intersection of Main St. and Houston when the fatal shot was fired.  Morley presumed that he somehow appeared on the knoll immediately after the shot, and I explained that Tosh left the south knoll as soon as the shot was fired and the limo left the scene.  So how could Morley miss all of that, which explained how wrong he was.  Did you not read all of the post?  Please explain why you think it's OK for you to call me on what you claim you can't agree with, and want more proofs??  Please address what I've already provided, if you really think you can properly rebut any of it.    

Edited by Phil Nelson
To explain why the post was made, since the original post mysteriously disappeared.

For those not familiar, here is Tosh's representation of the event...  As mentioned, if he walked off right away we would not have any images of him (but I'll keep looking)

I did a composite panorama of Dealey below...  2 things always struck me about the images... 1- we don't get much of a view of the stairs by the south pergola and 

2- the terrible quality of Altgens 8 and how most of the bridge was cut off and the quality of the image is much worse than his other frames... FWIW...

Always found what Tosh said compelling (moreso than Hemming for sure) except for the trying to stop it...  I think that was a line they used on him)

But now I can dig a little and see what I can find...  DJ

5908a182550db_toshaccount.thumb.jpg.70f9ba2ab08eb035aa43e4c6b29ec7ec.jpg

1179673768_overpassandsouthknollcomposite.thumb.jpg.80cbd955a2c1ee64f80cf510326fc8d4.jpg

FWIW, I met Plumlee once in Dealey Plaza. He was looking at the angles for a shooter from the South Knoll along with Sherry Fiester, as I recall. To my recollection, Plumlee was treated with respect by most everyone on this forum, outside Gerry Hemming, who routinely attacked him. I'm also fairly certain Plumlee left this forum not because people--including those with ties to the Mary Ferrell Foundation--disrespected him, but because he wanted to cut all ties with the "truthers' on this forum, who had taken to claiming 9/11 was a hoax, and that an airplane didn't hit the Pentagon.