The Education Forum

White House doesn't rate Nov 22nd 1963 as an important date in U.S. history

• Gerry Down changed the title to White House doesn't rate Nov 22nd 1963 as an important date in U.S. history
22 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

When do we get to see the [1/6 Capitol] Footage the FBI is holding back?

Oh, you mean like the real footage of the Oklahoma City bombing, with Timothy McVeigh dancing around the Federal Building singing kumbaya? Yeah, that violence was so misunderstood too.

4 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Oh, you mean like the real footage of the Oklahoma City bombing, with Timothy McVeigh dancing around the Federal Building singing kumbaya? Yeah, that violence was so misunderstood too.

You don't know what you are talking about, as usual.. 

https://rumble.com/v21tmfu-john-solomon-house-republicans-locate-emails-implicating-pelosi-in-failed-j.html

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

And you've been suckered, again.

But hey, I hope your congresspeople do hold hearings against Pelosi. You think it will turn out any differently than your Benghazi hearings against Hillary did? LOL

Speaking of the Benghazi Hearings, I believe it was your new Speaker of the House, Kevin McCarthy, who slipped up on Fox News and told everybody that the purpose of the hearings was to politically damage Clinton's 2016 presidential run. Oops! Ethics violation! No wonder McCarthy had such a hard time getting the Speaker position votes.

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

And you've been suckered, again.

But hey, I hope your congresspeople do hold hearings against Pelosi. You think it will turn out any differently than your Benghazi hearings against Hillary did? LOL

Speaking of the Benghazi Hearings, I believe it was your new Speaker of the House, Kevin McCarthy, who slipped up on Fox News and told everybody that the purpose of the hearings was to politically damage Clinton's 2016 presidential run. Oops! Ethics violation! No wonder McCarthy had such a hard time getting the Speaker position votes.

Spoken like the a partisan hack you are...