The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

17 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Nikki Haley, January, 2024 -

“The first party to retire its 80-year-old candidate is going to be the party that wins this election.”

There's a really good video of Nikki Haley saying that on her stump speech. The Dems should use it as an ad for Harris.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Do you mean, the text-size drop-down box at the top of the editing window is not there? What about the drop-down box for setting the text color?

Are you using Windows?

Are you using a desktop computer or laptop?

Sandy, I have  neither text size or text color. I'm using windows on a laptop. This has happened before but it's continuing every day now.

24 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Sandy, I have  neither text size or text color. I'm using windows on a laptop. This has happened before but it's continuing every day now.

Kirk,

Apparently your laptop screen is too small.

Do this:  Quote somebody's post. Press and hold down the CTRL (Control) key. While holding that down, tap the MINUS key. You might have to tap it a few time. Then release the CTRL key.

The <Ctrl>- key combination makes everything in your browser window smaller. When you make it small enough, the forum software will sense that there is room enough for the extra drop-down menus. And so they will appear!

When you're finished, you can make everything bigger by using the <Ctrl>+ key combination... if you want.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

-Sandy, I did get out my other laptop and I have all capabilities  there. But I noticed the font is smaller and you're right. I've adjusted the size in my first computer because my eyes are getting worse.

It's interesting in that in one general downsizing.  I go from having 9 capabilities to 18 capabilities including sizing. But the preview option is always the last function on the right.

Anyway Thanks!

Independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. suggested being given a senior job overseeing a portfolio of health and medical issues, an idea that the Trump campaign rejected, according to several people familiar with the matter.

I had first heard that RFK Jr. did this secretly in 2017, but no this just happened! RFK approached Trump about throwing his support to Trump if Trump gave him a job to head a "Vaccine task Force." ??? And Trump rejected him!

"But there were concerns among some Trump advisers that Kennedy — a fervent critic of vaccines — would not be appropriate in such a job and that such an agreement could be problematic, the people said."

Yes we in MAGA land, just don't think that would be "appropriate."   heh heh heh heh

Too wacko for even MAGA!

Talk about selling your soul to the devil for a wacko cause, and getting rejected!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/22/rfk-jr-floated-job-trump-white-house-he-weighed-endorsing-trump/?location=alert