The Education Forum

Biden, Garland: JFKA "Accessories After the Fact"? JFK Records

I agree with Mark et al here Ben. You are flooding, and no one actually disagrees with your criticism of Biden. So why not let it rest? 

FYI- there will be some more records released by June 23rd but certainly not all of the JFK Assassination records. 

BTW- the 2nd amended complaint should be available on the MFF website. I will be talking about it at the JFK/MLK conference in Memphis. 

3 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

FYI- there will be some more records released by June 23rd but certainly not all of the JFK Assassination records. 

BTW- the 2nd amended complaint should be available on the MFF website. I will be talking about it at the JFK/MLK conference in Memphis. 

Thank you LS for your efforts. 

You have an uphill battle, but your resolve is greater than your challenge. 

If allowed, I will post about your second amended complaint.

7 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

Ben- 

The MFF lawsuit was filed in the northern district of california (SF). DOJ wisely did not seek an change of venue to DC District court and the matter is being defended by the DOJ office in the SF. If there is an appeal, it would go to the 9th circuit, not DC Circuit.

Importantly, the Biden December order provided for the development of "transparency plans" by agencies that would establish event-driven conditions for records that are further postponed after June 23rd. Unfortunately, the Transparency Plans do not comply with the strict requirements of the JFK Records Act and  would essentially remove the President from future declassification decisions (also in violation of the Act) and delegate that task to the National Declassification Board.

We filed an amended complaint last week to specifically addess these points along with including new details provided to us by researchers on how NARA has handled requests for JFK assassination records. Oral argument has been pushed back to June 29th. 

Thanks for your clarifications. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

I have just watched a Hoover Institute interview with the author of this book: 'The Oswalds: An Untold Account of Marina and Lee by  Paul R. Gregory - comments please?

Start a thread 

15 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

I have just watched a Hoover Institute interview with the author of this book: 'The Oswalds: An Untold Account of Marina and Lee by  Paul R. Gregory - comments please?

Ugh.

The timing of the Gregory book, along with several other books and news articles generally dismissive of JFKA research, coincides with the President Biden and AF Merrick Garland doing a snuff job on the JFK Records. 

I think you are fine posting here. 

You see how the D-Party is absolutely raking Biden/Garland over the coals for deep-sixing the JFK Records in perpetuity? The R-Party is not much better. A squeak or two of protest.