The Education Forum

Sy Hersh Falls on his Face Again, Pt 2

After reading another one of his substack columns, I felt like I had to take a long shower.

After going through all of this rigamarole for the second time, I have one question: Does he believe his own moonshine?

I could not comprehend how he completely missed Newman's complete destruction of his main witness on the CIA plots, the prevaricating Sam Halpern. Does he think we are all stupid?

And that is must the beginning. Have a nice roller coaster ride. Sy Hersh is toast again.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/sy-hersh-falls-on-his-face-again-pt-2

Nice one Mike.

After checking up on his sources, his work was so bad that I had to ask myself: Does Sy Hersh believe his own BS?

Let us never forget how the crack reporter thought also that Oswald killed Kennedy, and he was held up. for the fusillade by the back brace.

Evidently, among many other things, Hersh never saw the actual back brace which was not metal.

There is an ace reporter for you.

20 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

I agree. I believe that Hersh and Halpern are part of a deliberate, long-standing effort to conceal the fact that powerful elements of the CIA were defying presidential orders and policy and were operating in a lawless manner.

Not half Michael!  Operating in a lawless manner, this side of the pond it's termed as treason.  Dulles & Bissell's set up for the BOP fiasco, Dulles' secret agenda for Indonesia against White House policy & Angleton's blind eyes over NUMEC with the filching of weapons grade uranium to Israel, against JFK's nuclear non-proliferation policy & that's within the first twelve months of Kennedy's term in office.

BTW, in Hersh's piece of junk book--phrase used by Peter Scott in describing it--he never is clear as to why JFK fired Bissell, Dulles and Cabell.

I had to go back and scan the book.  But I could not find anything pertaining to that issue.

I think its part of his formula to make the CIA out to be pretty decent guys.

Which is kind of absurd in relation to the true facts.  Because it was not just Castro they were trying to get rid of, but Lumumba and DeGaulle.