The Education Forum

Someone Created a FAKE "Confession" Interview with Ruth Paine

James DiEugenio writes:

They got a really hirstute guy who looked like Kubrick in his old age.

he said he actually directed the moon landings.

So they faked the guy who faked the moon landings? This conspiracy is bigger than I imagined! Wake up, sheeple!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there's anything fake about the moon landings but I bet they put a 10-second delay on the audio of Aldrin and Armstrong's descent to the surface. Can't imagine the bad PR of millions and millions of people hearing the live descent as it goes wrong. Hearing them scream as they tumble to the ground is inconceivable. They would push a button and switch to elevator music.

15 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

There are plenty of deep fakes on Instagram already, notably Elon Musk ones. 

Ask yourself why the government would permit such technology? 

The Age of Unreality is upon us.  They've been gearing this thing up for a long time, but now it begins in earnest.  They will have a big section of the population begging for regulation and standards because of the epistemological chaos.  It already happened with the Democrats and Trump.

21 hours ago, Rob Clark said:

Max,

You mad she didn't spill the beans to you? Lol

I never expected a confession from her.  But, if she decides to do it one day, I hope she calls me.

1 hour ago, Max Good said:

The Age of Unreality is upon us.  They've been gearing this thing up for a long time, but now it begins in earnest.  They will have a big section of the population begging for regulation and standards because of the epistemological chaos.  It already happened with the Democrats and Trump.

It’s highly concerning, Max. 😞

Chris Bristow writes:

I bet they put a 10-second delay on the audio of Aldrin and Armstrong's descent to the surface.

"Neil, darling, could we take it again from the top of the ladder? Just once more, OK? Ready? Action!"

"I'm just about to step off the lem now ... This is one small step ... oh @*!#~*@, what was the line again?"

"Cut!"

9 hours ago, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

Chris Bristow writes:

"Neil, darling, could we take it again from the top of the ladder? Just once more, OK? Ready? Action!"

"I'm just about to step off the lem now ... This is one small step ... oh @*!#~*@, what was the line again?"

"Cut!"

My understanding is that he did screw up his line. He meant to say "That's one small step for A man" but instead said "That's one small step for man."

On 5/11/2023 at 7:33 PM, Pat Speer said:

My understanding is that he did screw up his line. He meant to say "That's one small step for A man" but instead said "That's one small step for man."

Yes, that was my understanding too! One more piece of evidence that it wasn't actually all done on a movie set in Arizona or wherever (just in case anyone here really thinks it was faked - I wouldn't be surprised if some of our more gullible members aren't 100% convinced about that).