The Education Forum

Jeff Morley Ponders the JFKA, JFK Records, and RFK Jr.

Ron:

Are you quoting the transcript or the magazine?

How could anyone disagree with this:

I look so forward to going to Atlanta myself and supervising [00:20:30] the overhaul of CDC. I know exactly what to do and I will unravel the corruption there. I know the individuals who need to leave and need to be transferred out of powerful positions. Then I'm going to put people in those positions. A lot of policies, personnel, I'm going to put the people in those positions who are actually concerned with public health rather than pharmaceutical industry profits. [00:21:00] I'm going to change the mission of CDC and make it more, and NIH, by the way and FDA, and direct them toward the problem of solving our chronic diseases, which are much more debilitating and much more devastating to the American public than infectious diseases, far, far more. 

In fact, we had the highest death rate in the world from Covid. We have 4.2% of the globe's [00:21:30] population, we had 16% of the Covid deaths with the highest body count of any country in the world.

And please tell me about Fauci and AZT for AIDS.

https://www.spin.com/2015/10/aids-and-the-azt-scandal-spin-1989-feature-sins-of-omission/

Edited by James DiEugenio

RFK Jr. is the only candidate who will open up the JFK Records. 

Of course, he is son and nephew of two men slain by mysterious forces--and the slaying of one of those men, JFK, is why this forum exists. 

RFK Jr. has spoken bluntly about the CIA's roe in the JFKA. Many, many serious researchers also contend had a role in the JFKA. 

There will be media treatment of RFK Jr., as there has been media treatment of the JFKA. 

This is 100% an EF-JFKA topic. 

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Ron:

Are you quoting the transcript or the magazine?

The magazine. And since it used quotation marks, I naturally assumed it was quoting what he said.

I haven't seen a transcript, so it's possible, of course, that the magazine left out or ignored other things he may have said on the subject (sort of contradicting himself). Wouldn't surprise me but I don't know.