The Education Forum

Nazi Prince "Max" von Hohenlohe, Lt. Col. Raymond Rocca, DA "Big Jim" Garrison, & the murder of President Kennedy...

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Anyone who would use DePino and Carlos B as serious witnesses to what Garrison was doing knows utterly nothing about what was happening in New Orleans.

And I can say that as a declarative fact.

Go ahead and read my book, Mellen's book or Bill Davy's book.

Bob is not quoting from a Garrison memo.  He is quoting from a CIA document.  These are full of disinformation.

And Bringuier was a prime font of this to both the CIA and FBI.

And anyone who studies the Garrison case would know that.

What this shows is Bob's lack of knowledge about New Orleans, and his willingness to sacrifice his credibility on the altar of  his new cause.

Thanks for pointing this out, Jim.

For me, it also raises a general issue about CIA tampering with files for the purpose of defamation and/or concealing their ops and actors.

For example, I recall reading somewhere that E. Howard Hunt had altered some files to make it appear that JFK was in on the plot to murder Diem.

Is it possible that the CIA manipulated files to discredit Fletcher Prouty, as they did in Garrison's case?

What better way to discredit a whistleblower like Prouty than to suggest that he was collaborating with Nazis?

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Anyone who would use DePino and Carlos B as serious witnesses to what Garrison was doing knows utterly nothing about what was happening in New Orleans.

And I can say that as a declarative fact.

Go ahead and read my book, Mellen's book or Bill Davy's book.

Bob is not quoting from a Garrison memo.  He is quoting from a CIA document.  These are full of disinformation.

And Bringuier was a prime font of this to both the CIA and FBI.

And anyone who studies the Garrison case would know that.

What this shows is Bob's lack of knowledge about New Orleans, and his willingness to sacrifice his credibility on the altar of  his new cause.

Jim - Robert isn’t using Dipino and Bringuier as sources. He is using Raymond Rocca, who is the task force commander for the Garrison group. Someone in the Garrison group, working for Rocca, sends him the info identifying the unnamed Nazi in Mexico City. It wasn’t either Dipino or Bringuier - they just said he was a Nazi in MC. This looks a lot different to me than how you are describing it. Why would Dipino bring this to Rocco’s attention? I would guess it’s because they are worried about its implications, and trying to help Rocca, not smear Garrison. 

29 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Jim - Robert isn’t using Dipino and Bringuier as sources. He is using Raymond Rocca, who is the task force commander for the Garrison group. Someone in the Garrison group, working for Rocca, sends him the info identifying the unnamed Nazi in Mexico City. It wasn’t either Dipino or Bringuier - they just said he was a Nazi in MC. This looks a lot different to me than how you are describing it. Why would Dipino bring this to Rocco’s attention? I would guess it’s because they are worried about its implications, and trying to help Rocca, not smear Garrison. 

Exactamundo!

11 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Who was our Smedley Butler of January 6th, 2021?

General John Kelley?

General Mark Milley?

We had no Smedley Butler.

Kelley and Milley did nothing to stop it.

The coup of 06 January 2021 is still in effect, and it is slow moving.

Just examine the Supreme Court decisions that have come down surrounding women's autonomy, civil rights, right to housing, stopping complete biosphere collapse and unchecked corporatism.

January 6th is the beginning of a very painful end.

But never stop living and fighting for what is righteous.

The cause is humanity.

The motivation is preventing the death of all things.    

Edited by Robert Montenegro