The Education Forum

"The time has come .... "

8 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

This is a public forum, and I'm assuming in good faith that you were earnest when you said recently (paraphrasing) "we are all here to learn."

There is every reason to contribute to this particular thread when I recognize possible clues, including funding of the operation you reference. I'm not suggesting Murchison couldn't do so out of the wallet in his back pocket, but if the agency was wanting to maintain a level of control over Morales — identified in the documents David Boylan has linked to — then the Baltimore / Chait vignette might prove to be relevant.

Please don't think I'm attempting to derail your contributions; but also, I'm asking you to be open to additional and/or new revelations relevant to your own efforts that go far beyond "A knows B" I assure you. 

I would begin with Murchison's development along Leo Corrigan in the Bahamas at the same time Hjalmar Schact (significant to the operation to assassinate Kennedy in Dallas) and Sir Stafford Stands were also entrenched. 

Leslie, posting irrelevant rubbish drives people away. If you have documented evidence please post it, but your long posts are full of guilt by association which is meaningless drivel. By documented evidence, I mean investigative reporting of the kind undertaken by Gary Murr. He originally contacted us after reading what we already knew and did not know. Gary pointed us in the right direction. Larry Hancock has also been a tremendous help, and his book 'Shadow Warriors' is worth buying and reading. Larry does his homework. Larry also credits Gary Murr for his contributions. I credit both of them because they were of great help in solving the question of where the Olga Patricia came from. Court documents revealed where it went after Don Pierson and Haiti. I am sorry if this is harsh, but if only gossip appears on this forum then it loses its importance and relevance.

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Leslie, posting irrelevant rubbish drives people away. If you have documented evidence please post it, but your long posts are full of guilt by association which is meaningless drivel. By documented evidence, I mean investigative reporting of the kind undertaken by Gary Murr. He originally contacted us after reading what we already knew and did not know. Gary pointed us in the right direction. Larry Hancock has also been a tremendous help, and his book 'Shadow Warriors' is worth buying and reading. Larry does his homework. Larry also credits Gary Murr for his contributions. I credit both of them because they were of great help in solving the question of where the Olga Patricia came from. Court documents revealed where it went after Don Pierson and Haiti. I am sorry if this is harsh, but if only gossip appears on this forum then it loses its importance and relevance.

Edited by Leslie Sharp
my comment angered Mervyn

1 hour ago, Leslie Sharp said:

It's my responsibility to also challenge the theory that Marcello "Did It" when there are no documents, nothing to support the hypothesis other than the confession of a toxic narcissist and the A knew B dot connecting you eschew (propinquity should be factor in ), but mostly, you have nothing to explain how he might have managed a six decade long cover up.  

Knowing your Don Pierson story (you may recall my mother was born and lived off and on in Eastland) is but one of dozens of machinations being orchestrated by Murchison and his ilk during that era, I also feel compelled to either help make sense of this particular operation your focused on in context of what more is known - i.e. the CIA funding operations out of Baltimore via World Commerce Corporation conduits - or challenge your general claim that you've "solved the cold case murder investigation" full stop.

I conferred with Larry who as I recall discouraged me from placing any particular weight on AMWORLD in our book. We had reason to wonder if meetings in New Orleans in August might be related.  I'm wondering how that factors in here?

Leslie, you are continuing to ramble and I have absolutely no interest in your ramblings. I don't recall anything about your mother and even is she did live "off and on in Eastland", so did the road sweeper and the girls at Dairy Queen. So what? What has any of that got to do with the ship mv Olga Patricia? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Next you will be telling us about why your small home in Santa Fe (I have seen your pictures) is so full of folders. No doubt it so that you can tell us all of these rambling stories unrelated to ships and shipping.

You have NO "responsibility" to challenge the theory that Marcello "Did it" and there is NO connection between Marcello and the Olga Patricia. None. As for your statement about Baltimore and the rest of your sentence, it's a ramble that just gets sillier by the moment. I don't want to engage in this time waster.

Unless you want to address the documented account of the ship known to be Olga Patricia, I have no desire at all to respond any further to your responses.

If you have documentation about the Olga Patricia, or the other vessels I alluded to, or a direct connection between Don Pierson and De Mohrenschildt regarding Papa Doc and Haiti, I want to hear about it and see the documents. If you don't, I suggest you waste the time of David Von Pein who has his own evangelistic cult concerning a magic bullet and a lone gunman named Lee Harvey Oswald that he would like to tell you about.

But I am not interested.

43 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Leslie, you are continuing to ramble and I have absolutely no interest in your ramblings. I don't recall anything about your mother and even is she did live "off and on in Eastland", so did the road sweeper and the girls at Dairy Queen. So what? What has any of that got to do with the ship mv Olga Patricia? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Next you will be telling us about why your small home in Santa Fe (I have seen your pictures) is so full of folders. No doubt it so that you can tell us all of these rambling stories unrelated to ships and shipping.

You have NO "responsibility" to challenge the theory that Marcello "Did it" and there is NO connection between Marcello and the Olga Patricia. None. As for your statement about Baltimore and the rest of your sentence, it's a ramble that just gets sillier by the moment. I don't want to engage in this time waster.

Unless you want to address the documented account of the ship known to be Olga Patricia, I have no desire at all to respond any further to your responses.

If you have documentation about the Olga Patricia, or the other vessels I alluded to, or a direct connection between Don Pierson and De Mohrenschildt regarding Papa Doc and Haiti, I want to hear about it and see the documents. If you don't, I suggest you waste the time of David Von Pein who has his own evangelistic cult concerning a magic bullet and a lone gunman named Lee Harvey Oswald that he would like to tell you about.

But I am not interested.

Personal insults, Mervyn?

George de Mohrenschildt, as well as Herbert Itkin, appear in the 1963 datebook maintained by Pierre Lafitte which also includes references to several meetings in New Orleans in August that may provide clues to activity in Haiti and the Dominican Republic.  

15 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

George de Mohrenschildt, as well as Herbert Itkin, appear in the 1963 datebook maintained by Pierre Lafitte which also includes references to several meetings in New Orleans in August that may provide clues to activity in Haiti and the Dominican Republic.  

Well there is this.  

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2023/104-10113-10004.pdf

On 8/22/2023 at 2:44 AM, Mervyn Hagger said:

"The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things: Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax— Of cabbages—and kings— And why the sea is boiling hot— And whether pigs have wings."

Well Roger Waters of Pink Floyd fame is still promoting images of pigs with wings flying over Battersea, and shoes, cabbages and even kings are discussed in various quarters, but sealing wax seems to have fallen out of favor.

But what about ships?

Now the story of certain ships is essential to understanding the story of Robert F. Kennedy and the Special Group (Augmented), which David Von Pein originally said he had never heard of, and what is more, he didn't want to know.

But in 'Shadow Warrior' by Larry Hancock there is an important reference to Manuel Artime Buesa, who had a company called BAM, and the CIA, or rather the SGA bought a vessel called 'Olga Patricia' as his 'mother ship'.

Then .... nothing.

There  is no mention on this Forum about that vessel in conjunction with the SGA, and yet it is a key to unlocking the JFK assassination mystery.

Why the deafening silence from contributors here?

In your opinion, does this address the SGA?

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2023/08/178-10002-10480.pdf

6 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

No, nothing personal at all. I am not interested in your mother's whereabouts as you seem to think I am. But here you are once more talking about "may provide clues", and you might as well be talking about De Mohrenschildt ordering a strawberry shake from a Dairy Queen. What has that got to do with Don Pierson and Haiti?

1 minute ago, Cory Santos said:

Third page, at the top, reference is made to “Special Group”.   It goes on to discuss the group.   

As Larry Hancock explained in detail on this Forum the other day in response to a similar issue, there were many operational names covering Cuba that began back with Eisenhower. The 'Special Group' was surpassed by the 'Special Group (Augmented)', and that is what I have been drawing attention to. It was chaired by Bobby Kennedy.

11 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

No, nothing personal at all. I am not interested in your mother's whereabouts as you seem to think I am. But here you are once more talking about "may provide clues", and you might as well be talking about De Mohrenschildt ordering a strawberry shake from a Dairy Queen. What has that got to do with Don Pierson and Haiti?

More insults, eh Mervyn.

According to David Boylan, your revelations dovetail with long-acknowledged facts. Is that correct?

If so, I'm genuinely curious to learn whether Morales might factor in to little Don Pierson's scheme? Perhaps you can expound in the specifics whether ZAMKA was involved or are we looking at distinct operations? After all, I'm here to learn.

One of the more interesting dispatches sent on 11/22/63. This was from Jake Esterline, COS, Panama City asking about the boat. This was for Zamka true name of David Morales. You'd think that at 20:30 hours (8:30 pm), just hours after the President was assassinated, Esterline, JMWAVE and Morales would have other issues to deal with??

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=31773#relPageId=2&search=zamka

11 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

More insults, eh Mervyn.

According to David Boylan, your revelations dovetail with long-acknowledged facts. Is that correct?

If so, I'm genuinely curious to learn whether Morales might factor in to little Don Pierson's scheme? Perhaps you can expound in the specifics whether ZAMKA was involved or are we looking at distinct operations? After all, I'm here to learn.

One of the more interesting dispatches sent on 11/22/63. This was from Jake Esterline, COS, Panama City asking about the boat. This was for Zamka true name of David Morales. You'd think that at 20:30 hours (8:30 pm), just hours after the President was assassinated, Esterline, JMWAVE and Morales would have other issues to deal with??

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=31773#relPageId=2&search=zamka

No insults, I genuinely don't want to know about your mother's movements. With regards to whatever it is you are now asking, I don't know anything about it. Okay?

1 hour ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

No insults, I genuinely don't want to know about your mother's movements. With regards to whatever it is you are now asking, I don't know anything about it. Okay?

If, as you suggest, you're interested in solving the cold case murder investigation and if you're looking at de Mohrenschildt in Haiti objectively — not through the lens of little Don Pierson or the Olga Patricio —  you should not ignore this:

. . . in 1954, as a young oil lawyer Herbert Itkin had wrangled a meeting in Philadelphia with DCIA Allen Dulles. . . .        

Author Nancy Welford in “The Faux Baron: George de Mohrenschildt,” reveals that Dulles set Itkin up with a meeting with George de Mohrenschildt who told Itkin his name was Philip Harbin and that he was 'from that man in Philadelphia [Dulles].' William Gaudet, in his HSCA deposition, confirmed that he too knew George de Mohrenschildt as Harbin from China. Before pursuing Gaudet, it is important to know that de Mohrenschildt, working under this alias, pursued oil matters with Herbert Itkin who served as a nonpaid, voluntary agent between 1954 to 1960. By early ’63, while Itkin was the registered attorney for the Haitian government-in-exile, George de Mohrenschildt and his wife Jeanne left Dallas and established residence in Haiti in order to “pursue interests” on the island. 

Herbert Itkin Uncovered

W team E. Johnson’s

(Itkin)

—Lafitte datebook, October 26, 1963

Gali Sherbatov - L.O.

(Orlov)

(Itkin)

-Harvey-

—Lafitte datebook, October 27, 1963

In pursuit of analysis of these entries, author Albarelli wrote: 'The name (Herbert) Itkin is found in new datebook and related financial pages—Itkin’s name is important on a number of levels. Fortunately, we have a fair amount of info on him… More to follow. Also, there is more on H. L. Hunt. That also will follow.'

Herbert Itkin and Charles Norberg* shared other traits outside the legal profession including the ability to master the wearing of a number of masks. According to researcher and author Bill Simpich, “by May 1963, Itkin became the attorney for the Haitian government-in-exile. CIA documents show that Itkin's handler in 1963 was Mario Brod, who was recruited in Italy by James Angleton during World War II and had operational involvements in Haiti. . . . **

According to government documents (not released until 1998), in 1963, Itkin, a partner in a NY law firm was the registered agent for the “Haitian Government in Exile” representing Louis Dejoie and other Haitian exile groups in 1963. He reportedly furnished money to a group invading Haiti in August 1963. In 1972, in the midst of a scandal involving Itkin, his father-in-law called the CIA office in New York to say that “subject was closely tied to BKCROWN [CIA], giving it much assistance in Haiti and elsewhere, implying Itkin was a trusted informant or agent, not a staff employee.”

*Charles NorbergThe document is a June 24, 1971 letter from Chief of Haitian Affairs, David R. Ross to Bush, who was the US Ambassador to the United Nations at the time.  
The Ross letter to Bush reveals that de Mohrenschildt’s “private attorney” for his Haitian affairs was Charles R. Norberg. In 1993, Norberg told [Bruce] Adamson he could not find his work files on his de Mohrenschildt’s dealings, nor could he remember “the precise nature of his legal work on behalf of his former client.” In his book, Adamson also reproduces, in its entirety, a letter dated May 20, 1971 that de Mohrenschildt wrote to US Congressman Earle Cabell, who was the mayor of Dallas when JFK was assassinated, as well as brother to Charles Cabell, who had been deputy director of the CIA until right after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion and JFK’s subsequent firing of Cabell and Dulles. The letter, which requests help on Haitian issues, also identifies Norberg as his then attorney. . . 

Before his brother was assassinated, Bobby Kennedy himself was relying on mob tips from Itkin. In 1966, Itkin was reportedly researching under his code name ‘Portio,’ while Angleton held onto his private ‘Mike/Portio/Haiti’ file. In 1968, CIRA (CI research and analysis chief) Ray Rocca swore that the ‘CI Staff definitely never was in contact’ with Itkin. By 1971, CIRA's bird-dog investigator Paul Hartman was asking to review Itkin's CIA file, no doubt to educate himself on some fine points.”

Any deliberation related to de Mohrenschildt in Haiti must include Army Col. Sam Kail, known to most researchers for his significant role as Military/CIA liaison and direct involvement in Jeanne and George's trip to the island in 1963.

Frank "Brandy" Brandstetter [Hilton's manager at the Havana hotel in the late '50s], and David Atlee Phillips both spent long periods of time in the volatile political climate of Cuba and Mexico City. Also close to Brandstetter were George de Mohrenschildt and Dallas conservative radio entrepreneur and alleged agent and friend of Jack Ruby, Gordon Mc Lendon, as well as Army Colonel Sam Kail and Dorothe Matlack, described by scrupulous researcher and author Bill Simpich as a renowned figure for pioneering the Army’s use of human intelligence and serving as the Pentagon’s liaison to the CIA.

. . . As we learned earlier, Sam Kail  was frequently on loan to the CIA and is identified in the Pierre Lafitte records on numerous dates, most significantly Wednesday, November 6 when Pierre notes:

Meet with Kail (T).

. . . and further to Kail's role with the ACSI:

On Wednesday, December 11, 1963 [FBI Director] Hoover met with the Deputy Chief of Staff for Military Intelligence, Army Major General Edgar Doleman, and the Chief of the Security Division of the ACSI (Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence). The name of the colonel had been redacted. ACSI is recognized by seasoned assassination researchers as the division of the Army that Dorothe Matlack as assistant director of the Office of Intelligence for the Army reported to. It was Matlack who, at the insistence of Col. Sam Kail, a military intelligence officer who had been assigned to work with the CIA, made arrangements for George de Mohrenschildt and French born Haitian banker Clémard Joseph Charles during their visit to D.C. prior to their departure for Haiti. 

With much gratitude to researchers Paul Brancato and Lawrence Haapanen, the colonel that met with FBI Director Hoover on December 11 has been identified as Col. Graham E. Schmidt. Schmidt had been a member of the Nuremberg Military Community in the late 1950s while Operation Paperclip was in full throttle. Schmidt is mentioned by author Linda Hunt who is responsible for a 1991 groundbreaking exposé of the operation in her book Secret Agenda. Hunt drew extensively from the administrative files, the “Top Secret” files, and the dossiers of the ACSI’s Paperclip records stored at the Washington National Records Center. Hoover’s guest on December 11, Col. Schmidt, was also named in documents related to shutting down Operation MKULTRA in September 1963. He is mentioned in transcripts of the 1977 Senate Hearing on Intelligence which was holding the Army’s feet to the fire for those experiments. The Senate hearing, chaired by Senator Daniel Inouye of Hawaii and Arizona Senator Barry Goldwater opened with the history of two deaths: Frank Olson, the CIA scientist assigned to the Technical Services Staff in 1953 when he was thrown through a window of the NY Statler Hilton by Pierre Lafitte and company, and tennis star Harold Blauer who died after the fifth dose of a mescaline derivative at the hands of Army Chemical Corps doctors conducting experiments at the NY Psychiatric Hospital. Involved in the initial financial settlement with the Blauer family was President Eisenhower’s Assistant Attorney General Warren Burger who is alleged to have buried the Army’s role in the tragedy. Just three months after the MKULTRA operation was alleged to have been closed down, with Col. Schmidt dead center in the effort, Warren Burger was sitting in Hoover’s office a day after Schmidt had met with the director.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

1 hour ago, Leslie Sharp said:

If, as you suggest, you're interested in solving the cold case murder investigation and if you're looking at de Mohrenschildt in Haiti objectively — not through the lens of little Don Pierson or the Olga Patricio —  you should not ignore this:

. . . in 1954, as a young oil lawyer Herbert Itkin had wrangled a meeting in Philadelphia with DCIA Allen Dulles. . . .        

Author Nancy Welford in “The Faux Baron: George de Mohrenschildt,” reveals that Dulles set Itkin up with a meeting with George de Mohrenschildt who told Itkin his name was Philip Harbin and that he was 'from that man in Philadelphia [Dulles].' William Gaudet, in his HSCA deposition, confirmed that he too knew George de Mohrenschildt as Harbin from China. Before pursuing Gaudet, it is important to know that de Mohrenschildt, working under this alias, pursued oil matters with Herbert Itkin who served as a nonpaid, voluntary agent between 1954 to 1960. By early ’63, while Itkin was the registered attorney for the Haitian government-in-exile, George de Mohrenschildt and his wife Jeanne left Dallas and established residence in Haiti in order to “pursue interests” on the island. 

Herbert Itkin Uncovered

W team E. Johnson’s

(Itkin)

—Lafitte datebook, October 26, 1963

Gali Sherbatov - L.O.

(Orlov)

(Itkin)

-Harvey-

—Lafitte datebook, October 27, 1963

In pursuit of analysis of these entries, author Albarelli wrote: 'The name (Herbert) Itkin is found in new datebook and related financial pages—Itkin’s name is important on a number of levels. Fortunately, we have a fair amount of info on him… More to follow. Also, there is more on H. L. Hunt. That also will follow.'

Herbert Itkin and Charles Norberg* shared other traits outside the legal profession including the ability to master the wearing of a number of masks. According to researcher and author Bill Simpich, “by May 1963, Itkin became the attorney for the Haitian government-in-exile. CIA documents show that Itkin's handler in 1963 was Mario Brod, who was recruited in Italy by James Angleton during World War II and had operational involvements in Haiti. . . . **

According to government documents (not released until 1998), in 1963, Itkin, a partner in a NY law firm was the registered agent for the “Haitian Government in Exile” representing Louis Dejoie and other Haitian exile groups in 1963. He reportedly furnished money to a group invading Haiti in August 1963. In 1972, in the midst of a scandal involving Itkin, his father-in-law called the CIA office in New York to say that “subject was closely tied to BKCROWN [CIA], giving it much assistance in Haiti and elsewhere, implying Itkin was a trusted informant or agent, not a staff employee.”

*Charles NorbergThe document is a June 24, 1971 letter from Chief of Haitian Affairs, David R. Ross to Bush, who was the US Ambassador to the United Nations at the time.  
The Ross letter to Bush reveals that de Mohrenschildt’s “private attorney” for his Haitian affairs was Charles R. Norberg. In 1993, Norberg told [Bruce] Adamson he could not find his work files on his de Mohrenschildt’s dealings, nor could he remember “the precise nature of his legal work on behalf of his former client.” In his book, Adamson also reproduces, in its entirety, a letter dated May 20, 1971 that de Mohrenschildt wrote to US Congressman Earle Cabell, who was the mayor of Dallas when JFK was assassinated, as well as brother to Charles Cabell, who had been deputy director of the CIA until right after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion and JFK’s subsequent firing of Cabell and Dulles. The letter, which requests help on Haitian issues, also identifies Norberg as his then attorney. . . 

Before his brother was assassinated, Bobby Kennedy himself was relying on mob tips from Itkin. In 1966, Itkin was reportedly researching under his code name ‘Portio,’ while Angleton held onto his private ‘Mike/Portio/Haiti’ file. In 1968, CIRA (CI research and analysis chief) Ray Rocca swore that the ‘CI Staff definitely never was in contact’ with Itkin. By 1971, CIRA's bird-dog investigator Paul Hartman was asking to review Itkin's CIA file, no doubt to educate himself on some fine points.”

Any deliberation related to de Mohrenschildt in Haiti must include Army Col. Sam Kail, known to most researchers for his significant role as Military/CIA liaison and direct involvement in Jeanne and George's trip to the island in 1963.

Frank "Brandy" Brandstetter [Hilton's manager at the Havana hotel in the late '50s], and David Atlee Phillips both spent long periods of time in the volatile political climate of Cuba and Mexico City. Also close to Brandstetter were George de Mohrenschildt and Dallas conservative radio entrepreneur and alleged agent and friend of Jack Ruby, Gordon Mc Lendon, as well as Army Colonel Sam Kail and Dorothe Matlack, described by scrupulous researcher and author Bill Simpich as a renowned figure for pioneering the Army’s use of human intelligence and serving as the Pentagon’s liaison to the CIA.

. . . As we learned earlier, Sam Kail  was frequently on loan to the CIA and is identified in the Pierre Lafitte records on numerous dates, most significantly Wednesday, November 6 when Pierre notes:

Meet with Kail (T).

. . . and further to Kail's role with the ACSI:

On Wednesday, December 11, 1963 [FBI Director] Hoover met with the Deputy Chief of Staff for Military Intelligence, Army Major General Edgar Doleman, and the Chief of the Security Division of the ACSI (Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence). The name of the colonel had been redacted. ACSI is recognized by seasoned assassination researchers as the division of the Army that Dorothe Matlack as assistant director of the Office of Intelligence for the Army reported to. It was Matlack who, at the insistence of Col. Sam Kail, a military intelligence officer who had been assigned to work with the CIA, made arrangements for George de Mohrenschildt and French born Haitian banker Clémard Joseph Charles during their visit to D.C. prior to their departure for Haiti. 

With much gratitude to researchers Paul Brancato and Lawrence Haapanen, the colonel that met with FBI Director Hoover on December 11 has been identified as Col. Graham E. Schmidt. Schmidt had been a member of the Nuremberg Military Community in the late 1950s while Operation Paperclip was in full throttle. Schmidt is mentioned by author Linda Hunt who is responsible for a 1991 groundbreaking exposé of the operation in her book Secret Agenda. Hunt drew extensively from the administrative files, the “Top Secret” files, and the dossiers of the ACSI’s Paperclip records stored at the Washington National Records Center. Hoover’s guest on December 11, Col. Schmidt, was also named in documents related to shutting down Operation MKULTRA in September 1963. He is mentioned in transcripts of the 1977 Senate Hearing on Intelligence which was holding the Army’s feet to the fire for those experiments. The Senate hearing, chaired by Senator Daniel Inouye of Hawaii and Arizona Senator Barry Goldwater opened with the history of two deaths: Frank Olson, the CIA scientist assigned to the Technical Services Staff in 1953 when he was thrown through a window of the NY Statler Hilton by Pierre Lafitte and company, and tennis star Harold Blauer who died after the fifth dose of a mescaline derivative at the hands of Army Chemical Corps doctors conducting experiments at the NY Psychiatric Hospital. Involved in the initial financial settlement with the Blauer family was President Eisenhower’s Assistant Attorney General Warren Burger who is alleged to have buried the Army’s role in the tragedy. Just three months after the MKULTRA operation was alleged to have been closed down, with Col. Schmidt dead center in the effort, Warren Burger was sitting in Hoover’s office a day after Schmidt had met with the director.

You wrote: "if you're looking at de Mohrenschildt in Haiti objectively — not through the lens of little Don Pierson or the Olga Patricio ...." I guess that says it all by explaining what is in all those folders that are stacked in a small room in Santa Fe. They are folders stacked upon other folders with more folders on their way, and they will be stacked on top of existing folders. So here is a suggestion that does not require folders but volunteers: ask your local food bank if you can be of assistance to them. That will occupy your lonely moments by introducing you to some new friends.

4 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

You wrote: "if you're looking at de Mohrenschildt in Haiti objectively — not through the lens of little Don Pierson or the Olga Patricio ...." I guess that says it all by explaining what is in all those folders that are stacked in a small room in Santa Fe. They are folders stacked upon other folders with more folders on their way, and they will be stacked on top of existing folders. So here is a suggestion that does not require folders but volunteers: ask your local food bank if you can be of assistance to them. That will occupy your lonely moments by introducing you to some new friends.

That's your response to facts that insist AG Robert Kennedy didn't get his brother assassinated by, drum roll please, Carlos Marcello? 

A bit desperate, Mervyn.

As a matter of interest, since you indicate you are active on Facebook, have you come across Matteo Messina? He's another Carlos Did It aficionado and goes similarly berserk when challenged. And, you had better not mention Jean Rene Souetre to Matteo.  

Edited by Leslie Sharp