The Education Forum

More of Richard Russell dissing the WC

43 minutes ago, Mike Aitken said:

Even Ford later allegedly told former French President Valery Giscard:

“We first concluded that it was not an isolated crime, it was something organized. We were sure that it was organized. But we were unable to find out by who it was organized’

“We came to the conclusion that this assassination had been prepared. There was a conspiracy. But we were not able to identify which organization had sponsored it. ”

https://jfkfacts.org/president-ford-spoke-jfk-plot-says-former-french-president/

MA--

There is an ocean of unintended irony in Ford's comments, no? 

10 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

See, either Warren or Rankin had to approve of the phony stenographer.  Probably Rankin.

But the point is who dreamt up this scheme in the first place.

See none of those guys were in Dallas when Russell was trying to lead the charge against Marina.  It was just Boggs and Cooper with him.  The one exception was Rankin. He was the only one there.  And then they go to the TSBD and Russell walks up to the 6th floor with a rifle, though not the real one. He comes back down, and tongue in cheek says, Yep that sure was easy.

IMO, Rankin reported all this back to the Troika--McCloy, Dulles, Ford--and to Warren also.  So they were warned.

BTW, Willens once admitted that this was all there was to the Commission: Warren, McCloy, Dulles and Ford.  It was in a Willens' diary entry on Morley's old site. He said he had gotten approval for an agenda item or something from Warren and Ford.  he then added I just need to get the other two now.

LOL, Howard, the others don't count?  You just gave it away.

Jim,

Can you post that diary entry from Willens?

That is really fascinating.

FWIW, as I mentioned earlier, Gerald Ford once stated in an interview (which I cannot now find) that the September 18, 1964, stenographer charade was done with the express approval/authority of Earl Warren. Ford himself denied any knowledge or responsibility for the deception.

Paul:

I madea mistake and I did not copy it. 

Shortly after Willens had Morley take it down.

But it was there as I talked about it on Black Op Radio.