The Education Forum

Another look at the "Backyard Photographs" --- Part II

Gil Jesus

19 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

The police lied about the provenance of the backyard photos. The question then becomes why would they lie about it?

Because the criminal justice system in Dallas was so corrupt, that they didn't care if they arrested the right guy, they were only interested in convicting the guy they arrested.

As a result, at least 19 "patsies" who were convicted during Wade's tenure ended up having those convictions overturned on DNA evidence.
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna25917791

In addition, Wade persuaded a jury to send an innocent man to the electric chair in 1954.
https://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2016/may/henry-wade-executed-innocent-man/

The credibility of the evidence is directly connected to the credibility of the police who handled it and the DA who brought the charges.

And the corruption in the Dallas criminal justice system included the police, the DA and the judges.

When was the last time you heard of a judge going along with police on a warrant search, as was done during the search of Oswald's roominghouse ? ( 7 H 197-198 )

I've executed search warrants before, never had a judge go with me.

Judges are usually not that cozy with police.

Like I said, they weren't interested in convicting the right guy.

Whoever they arrested was ( in their minds ) the right guy and THAT was the guy they were interested in convicting.

The evidence is clear.

Edited by Gil Jesus

Gil, why do you have that BYP-picture-without-LHO rerferred to as a Jack White photograph ?

I have the same picture in my documentation but I documented it as being from Groden.

It is in Grodens book and he lists it as being from his personnal archive, no mention of Jack White.

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

1 hour ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Gil, why do you have that BYP-picture-without-LHO rerferred to as a Jack White photograph ?

I have the same picture in my documentation but I documented it as being from Groden.

It is in Grodens book and he lists it as being from his personnal archive, no mention of Jack White.

byp groden.jpg

Hmmm.. I got it from a Jack White video, so I thought it was his. These guys were working so close together it's hard to determine whose photo it is. It's hard to imagine either one of them using the picture without the owner's consent. Perhaps they worked on it together and both had rights to it.