The Education Forum

So, is John Hunt who did great work on CE399 still alive?

Joseph Backes

JFK Lancer published his extensive work on the RFK case in a book last year and its available on Amazon.   I think Stu managed to recover a good amount of his JFK material but as far as I know its not been put online anywhere was a matter of recovering everything that could be found on his laptop which his sister did save and make available.  I'll ask Stu about the CE 399  material.  

Anything he had up on the Lancer site has been archived as well, its just a matter of getting that site  up again which has been a struggle but will be a priority after the upcoming conference.

38 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

JFK Lancer published his extensive work on the RFK case in a book last year and its available on Amazon.   I think Stu managed to recover a good amount of his JFK material but as far as I know its not been put online anywhere was a matter of recovering everything that could be found on his laptop which his sister did save and make available.  I'll ask Stu about the CE 399  material.  

Anything he had up on the Lancer site has been archived as well, its just a matter of getting that site  up again which has been a struggle but will be a priority after the upcoming conference.

Woah, I never heard about this goldmine being published until now. Should've had some advertising!

Well we posted here about it, I blogged about it, it posted on the Lancer Facebook page, it was and is featured on the MFF Book listings but I'm not sure how it gets publicity  unless folks talk about it?   Unfortunately its not like there is a mainstream publisher with a PR Dept promoting it - although John's work work and findings deserve as much attention as the main topic of discussion on the forum at the moment IMHO - they include the suppression of evidence by  both the LAPD criminologist and overt suppression and malfeasance in the treatment of the crime scene evidence.  

Anyway, its on Amazon, by John Hunt and the title is Buried in Plain Site   (which refers to the crime scene as the site)

https://www.amazon.com/Buried-Plain-Site-Search-Murder-ebook/dp/B0BR5WWY3Y/ref=sr_1_9?crid=12PGYXAC66XOI&keywords=john+hunt+robert+kennedy&qid=1694640536&s=books&sprefix=john+hunt+robert+kennedy%2Cstripbooks%2C146&sr=1-9

3 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

Well we posted here about it, I blogged about it, it posted on the Lancer Facebook page, it was and is featured on the MFF Book listings but I'm not sure how it gets publicity  unless folks talk about it?   Unfortunately its not like there is a mainstream publisher with a PR Dept promoting it - although John's work work and findings deserve as much attention as the main topic of discussion on the forum at the moment IMHO - they include the suppression of evidence by  both the LAPD criminologist and overt suppression and malfeasance in the treatment of the crime scene evidence.  

Anyway, its on Amazon, by John Hunt and the title is Buried in Plain Site   (which refers to the crime scene as the site)

https://www.amazon.com/Buried-Plain-Site-Search-Murder-ebook/dp/B0BR5WWY3Y/ref=sr_1_9?crid=12PGYXAC66XOI&keywords=john+hunt+robert+kennedy&qid=1694640536&s=books&sprefix=john+hunt+robert+kennedy%2Cstripbooks%2C146&sr=1-9

If someone knows the name John Hunt, chances are they're all work and less talk. If there is ever a final word on the RFK Assassination, it would be best if there was an advertising budget.