The Education Forum

Ed Curtin Chimes in on Landis

Oh my. What a load of pure nonsense there.

Curtin's biggest hunk of silliness might be this excerpt:

"You will immediately realize that these recent revelations are a
continuation of the coverup." 
-- Edward J. Curtin, Jr.; Sep. 14, 2023

Edited by David Von Pein

8 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

IMHO, Vincent Salandria is right in many regards, and so is Edward Curtin. 

And yet...I am uncomfortable accusing people of murder, unless we get to the bottom of what actually happened on 11/22.

So examining the case is a worthy endeavor. 

I have no doubt a globalist Deep State moved quickly after the JFKA, and has tightened an iron-like grip on US military, foreign and trade policy since. 

I suspect the Deep State (shadow government) has engaged in three more regime change ops aimed at the White House since the JFKA. And conducted three major wars, all cruel and unnecessary.

But the standard of "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" applies to all. Even Dulles. 

The Biden Administration is beneath contempt for suppressing the JFK Records, as was the Trump Administration.  

Curtin seems overly suspicious to me, and I think he oversimplifies the facts when he declares that we know the CIA killed Kennedy. Curtin argues there is an extensive media conspiracy to hype Landis's disclosure in order to divert the public's attention from the "fact" that the CIA killed JFK. He suggests that Landis's disclosure is being purposely used by powerful forces that are still covering up the truth about JFK's death. I think this is an overly suspicious take on Landis's disclosure and on the media's coverage of it.

I agree that elements of the CIA were involved in the assassination, but other powerful elements also played a role. I think we need to be careful to point out that the CIA as an institution did not play a role in JFK's death, but that powerful rogue elements of the CIA were involved in the plot. To simply say "the CIA killed JFK" ignores the important roles played by certain Mafia leaders and by elements of the FBI and the military industrial complex. 

30 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

Curtin seems overly suspicious to me, and I think he oversimplifies the facts when he declares that we know the CIA killed Kennedy. Curtin argues there is an extensive media conspiracy to hype Landis's disclosure in order to divert the public's attention from the "fact" that the CIA killed JFK. He suggests that Landis's disclosure is being purposely used by powerful forces that are still covering up the truth about JFK's death. I think this is an overly suspicious take on Landis's disclosure and on the media's coverage of it.

I agree that elements of the CIA were involved in the assassination, but other powerful elements also played a role. I think we need to be careful to point out that the CIA as an institution did not play a role in JFK's death, but that powerful rogue elements of the CIA were involved in the plot. To simply say "the CIA killed JFK" ignores the important roles played by certain Mafia leaders and by elements of the FBI and the military industrial complex. 

Seems like the Dallas DPD also played a major role, at least in the coverup and the implication of the Patsy.