The Education Forum

A new look at paper bags, curtain rods, and Oswald

Greg Doudna

On 10/16/2023 at 8:12 AM, David Von Pein said:

Conspiracy theorists need to somehow explain away the devastatingly incriminating evidence against Lee Oswald known as CE142 (the EMPTY paper bag that was found in the Sniper's Nest with two of Oswald's prints on it).

~Grin~

Darnell-bag.jpg

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/16/2023 at 8:12 AM, David Von Pein said:

Another pesky item that conspiracists need to "explain away" is the "curtain rod" lie that was told by Lee Harvey Oswald. And it couldn't be more obvious (to a reasonable and rational person, that is) that Oswald DID, indeed, lie to Wesley Frazier (and later to the police after he was arrested) concerning the curtain rods. Oswald never had any curtain rods, of course.

Speaking of pesky items, one has to ask: how does Mr. Von Pein "explain away" the below?

Curtain-Rods-Texas-History-guide.jpg

yAPLDbk.gif

1 hour ago, Alan Ford said:

~Grin~

Darnell-bag.jpg

I see we have another indistinct and amorphous blob that is being turned into something that's now being labeled as absolutely definitive and ironclad by conspiracy theorists.

Pathetic.

Plus....

~Grin~

Edited by David Von Pein

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

I see we have another indistinct and amorphous blob that is being turned into something that's now being labeled as absolutely definitive and ironclad by conspiracy theorists.

Pathetic.

Plus....

~Grin~

~Snicker~

ALAN FORD SAID: If this "indistinct and amorphous blob" had shown up in the Alyea footage of the sixth floor, you'd be featuring it on the home page of your website! So: what do you think it is that this person is holding up away from their body? A surfboard?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID: ..........................................

Edited by Alan Ford

6 minutes ago, Alan Ford said:

So: what do you think it is that this person is holding up away from their body? A surfboard?

I haven't the slightest idea.....and neither do you. But to think it is absolutely, positively Commission Exhibit No. 142 defies all rational and logical thinking.

~Large-Sized Snicker~ (But Milky Ways are better.)

Edited by David Von Pein

2 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

RH-Excerpts-Regarding-Curtain-Rods.png

Exactly! March 15, 1964 is "an impossibility under the circumstances"-------------the circumstances, that is, which you believe to be true.

Unfortunately------------and I hate to break this to you------------pointing out the date's "impossibility" does not dispose of the problem: it leaves it perfectly unexplained.

And even then, the submission date problem barely scratches the surface of the problems which the documents I posted present to you Warren Gullibles.

Can you answer a single one of the following questions, Mr. Von Pein?

1. Why were two curtain rods submitted for testing for Mr. Oswald's prints 8 days before two curtain rods were taken from Ms. Paine's garage, and only released from the crime lab the morning after the taking of two curtain rods from Ms. Paine's garage?

2. Why do we have two different versions of the form, with
---------------different release dates
---------------different release signatures from Lt. Day
---------------release countersignature vs. no release countersignature from Agent Howlett?

3. Why did the WC choose the number 270 at which to begin numbering the Ruth Paine Exhibits?

4. How do you explain away the incredible coincidence involving the digits 2-7-5:
----------------length of curtain rods: 27.5 inches
----------------"marked 27.5" on the crime lab form
----------------no. of first Ruth Paine Exhibit: 275?

Exactly! March 15, 1964 is "an impossibility under the circumstances"-------------the circumstances, that is, which you believe to be true.

Unfortunately------------and I hate to break this to you------------pointing out the date's "impossibility" does not dispose of the problem: it leaves it perfectly unexplained.

Fun Fact!

Last year I asked Mr. Von Pein about this troublesome document, which totally undermines the Warren Gullible mantra that 'No curtain rods were found in the TSBD after the assassination'---------------

I asked him what he thought the correct submission date should have been, had not Lt. Day goofed up with "3-15-64".

His answer?

Either 23 March or 24 March.

Thus was born the Soopah-Doopah-Von-Pein-Time-Travel-Explanation:

The curtain rods were submitted by Agent Howlett to Lt. Day
-----------EITHER a good half a day BEFORE Agent Howlett extracted them from the Paine garage (=the Von Pein 23 March Option)
-----------OR nearly two hours AFTER they were released by Lt. Day back to Agent Howlett (=the Von Pein 24 March Option)

Welcome to Warren Gullible La La Land, folks!

🤣

Last year I asked Mr. Von Pein about this troublesome document, which totally undermines the Warren Gullible mantra that 'No curtain rods were found in the TSBD after the assassination'---------------

FWIW / FYI / IAI [If Anybody's Interested]....

Here's that full discussion from January 2022....

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3326.msg122175.html#msg122175

-----------

And it then continues on Page 35 of that thread, here:

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3326.272.html

Edited by David Von Pein

In the document Alan posted above, why is there no location listed in the fifth line?

Or am I missing something?

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

FWIW / FYI / IAI [If Anybody's Interested]....

Here's that full discussion from January 2022....

Yes, January 2022.

And then, on 16 October 2023, you pop up here and trot out your tired spiel about the curtain rods without even mentioning the document that you know damn well threatens your entire analysis.

Then, that same day, Mr. Speer points out the problem raised by that document. And what do you do? Ignore his point.

What does this behavior tell us, Mr. Von Pein? Quite simply this: You do not want attention drawn to this document. You and your Warren Gullible pals know full well it's a disaster for you.

So whaddaya say, folks, shall we show it to Mr. Von Pein again? Yes, let's shall!-------------------

Who knows, maybe Mr. Von Pein will have worked out a coherent (i.e. non-crazy) explanation for what's on it by August 2025? Hope springs eternal!

👍

Edited by Alan Ford

From the 2022 discussion.....

-----------------

Alan,

Please tell us what connection there is between the Ruth Paine curtain rods that you seem to be fixated on and the "curtain rods" that Lee Oswald lied about?

Even with a date discrepancy on the document you've posted many times now, tell us what the connection is.

Do you think Oswald DID take some rods into the TSBD and then the cops took them back to Ruth's garage?

Enlighten us all as you answer the proverbial question that can be asked of nearly all conspiracy theorists whenever they start talking about their murky theories----with that question being:

Where are you going with this?

--------------------------

And here's Alan's fabulously speculative reply....

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3326.msg123560.html#msg123560

Edited by David Von Pein

Let me repeat my question:

In the document Alan posted above, why is there no location listed in the fifth line?

Or am I missing something?

3 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

From the 2022 discussion.....

-----------------

Alan,

Please tell us what connection there is between the Ruth Paine curtain rods that you seem to be fixated on and the "curtain rods" that Lee Oswald lied about?

Even with a date discrepancy on the document you've posted many times now, tell us what the connection is.

Do you think Oswald DID take some rods into the TSBD and then the cops took them back to Ruth's garage?

Enlighten us all as you answer the proverbial question that can be asked of nearly all conspiracy theorists whenever they start talking about their murky theories----with that question being:

Where are you going with this?

🙄

Try reading my posts before asking for my thoughts, Mr. Von Pein. Page 4.