The Education Forum

Historical Clarity On The Construction Of WCC 6.5mm Carcano Ammunition

Gary Murr

2 hours ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

I'm sure Gary will have a lot more to say on this, but have you read the FBI file with information given by the informant on the Greece-Canada-Sucher transfers ?  It possibly didn't happen that way according Gary, but it's a good read. 

Sucher (in the files also referred to as Zuker / Zucker / ...) did provide some data to the FBI on ammo he shipped to various dealers (but not adding up to 2,000,000 )

I have those documents printed, but I can provide the links if you like (will have to look'm up first)

Thanks, links would be great. 

I am not sure of even what I am looking for (hey, life is like that, no?). 

But four million WCC 6.5 rounds go the arsenal...and then trail goes cold? Except for Sucher?

Seems to me the US government must have had a reason to order the ammo. Maybe that reason evaporated in time. 

Could simple graft and corruption explain matters? There are stories of US military surplus ending on the private markets, that had been stolen. 

So, the WCC 6.5 ammo was sitting around the warehouse, no longer needed in Greece or wherever, and someone decided to conduct business off the books. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Jean/Benjamin:

Actually when you open the link you have provided, Jean, it opens at page 176 of this particular file. You have to go back five pages, to page 171, to find the documents you are referring to in your posting re WCC-Greece-Canada-Sucher et al. 

14 minutes ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Some things are evidently wrong in this statement, but it's the origin of the Greece story IMO

You are correct, there are multiple things "wrong" in this statement and for now I will say this. My research, to date - and this is an ongoing project, particularly as it relates to what will become volume 2 of "Forgotten" - indicates that the entire Greece angle and WCC 6.5mm carcano ammunition is untrue. There is/was no Greek arms dealer who went by the name of "Fontinellis". And Benjamin, "the U.S. government"  had no reason for ordering this ammunition in the first place.

I will be making, later today, an announcement here on the Ed Forum regarding volume 1 of "Forgotten", for those that are interested.

Gary

17 minutes ago, Gary Murr said:

Hello Jean/Benjamin:

Actually when you open the link you have provided, Jean, it opens at page 176 of this particular file. You have to go back five pages, to page 171, to find the documents you are referring to in your posting re WCC-Greece-Canada-Sucher et al. 

You are correct, there are multiple things "wrong" in this statement and for now I will say this. My research, to date - and this is an ongoing project, particularly as it relates to what will become volume 2 of "Forgotten" - indicates that the entire Greece angle and WCC 6.5mm carcano ammunition is untrue. There is/was no Greek arms dealer who went by the name of "Fontinellis". And Benjamin, "the U.S. government"  had no reason for ordering this ammunition in the first place.

I will be making, later today, an announcement here on the Ed Forum regarding volume 1 of "Forgotten", for those that are interested.

Gary

Thanks, I had scrolled down before I copied the link, I corrected it now

Looking forward to you announcement

9 hours ago, Gary Murr said:

Hello Jean/Benjamin:

Gary

And Benjamin, "the U.S. government"  had no reason for ordering this ammunition in the first place.--GM

My eyes are the size of saucer plates for all you can tell us. 

My understanding that the US government ordered the 4 million rounds of WCC 6.5 ammo. 

Now, an organization as large as the US government can often operate without reason. But what does this mean? 

I understand the ammo did not work in US military rifles (which by then were NATO compatible). 

Where did the four million rounds go, after the arsenal?