The Education Forum

Where was Oswald?

Ron Bulman

He reportedly didn't go to Irving every weekend to see Marina and his daughters if I remember correctly.  But regularly the few short weeks she was there and then he was in Dallas.  But not the weekend before the assassination.  Sixty years ago today/tomorrow.

Then the next Thursday the 21st, he altered his routine further.  Coming to see them, leaving his wedding ring and money.

Where was he?  No one knows.  Was it pursued at all by the WC?

Was he out practicing shooting and no one noticed that weekend at a local range?  Did he take the rifle on a bus like supposedly the Walker "attempt"?  From the rooming house?  In a remote location, how did he get there? 

Has anybody read anything about where he was that weekend? 

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Has anybody read anything about where he was that weekend? 

November 16, 1963—Sports Drome Rifle Range, Dallas, Texas Somewhere between 1:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m., CST-- Dr. Homer Wood and his thirteen year-old son, Sterling Wood, visit the Sports Drome Rifle Range so that Sterling can sight in his 30-30 rifle. While there, they observed “Lee Oswald” firing a weapon .....

Brown Ph.D, Walt. Master Chronology of JFK Assassination Book I: Dynasty (p. 3477). Vigliano Books. Kindle Edition. 

There's a long discussion following that entry including the Wood's being shown a picture of the MC rifle by Liebeler and stating that that wasn't the rifle they saw.

meanwhile https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29848-60-years-ago-sat-16-mrs-paine-a-birthday-party-what-was-in-the-garage/

14 hours ago, Bill Fite said:

Brown Ph.D, Walt. Master Chronology of JFK Assassination Book I: Dynasty (p. 3477). Vigliano Books. Kindle Edition. 

There's a long discussion following that entry including the Wood's being shown a picture of the MC rifle by Liebeler and stating that that wasn't the rifle they saw.

meanwhile https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29848-60-years-ago-sat-16-mrs-paine-a-birthday-party-what-was-in-the-garage/

Thanks Bill.  I'll go to your thread to comment.