The Education Forum

Finish The Sentence, Re: Tippit:

Bill Brown

24 minutes ago, Greg Doudna said:

Well I'm about 400 miles away, not sure when I'll be down that way next, but if I have the chance I might ask the local police if they have any fingerprints from what I believe was at least one arrest of Craford post-1963. I have no experience in this nor do I have police contacts apart from an 80-year old retired federal marshal friend of my father in Ohio. I have just assumed police would not give out fingerprints to me but I don't know.

Paging @Gil Jesus--you have been a police officer, could you possibly be of help in obtaining fingerprints of Craford, or if such were obtained, in getting them run through whatever national database now exists to attempt to identify who left those prints on the Tippit patrol car? 

I believe it was Stuart Wexler at the recent Lancer conference who made a public appeal in his talk for anyone in a law enforcement position with access to a fingerprints national database, or anyone who knew someone who was, to run the Tippit patrol car fingerprints (among maybe a half dozen similar evidence items Wexler listed). 

It is ironic, pangs of regret in retrospect, but I lived in and spent much time in Oregon--Ashland, Eugene, Portland--in the late 1970s through the early 1990s. All that time Craford was in Dallas, Oregon. If I knew then what I know now, I could easily have gone to Dallas, Oregon and tried to find him. A college roommate when I was in east Texas had grown up in Dallas, Oregon (the location stuck with me because memorable name). 

From what I can see online, although Craford had a daughter, there are no living descendants of Craford today. I don't know about nephews or nieces or if any extended family relatives alive today knew him well. I wonder if Craford ever wrote private memoirs--who knows.  

And to think he was easy to find in the late 1970s, his location right there in published Warren Commission testimony, and HSCA claimed they couldn't locate him. Maybe they thought there was nothing new to ask him that his lengthy WC questioning had not covered?

HSCA had no clue to even the existence of the paper-bag revolver found and turned in to Dallas Police Nov 23, 1963. There is no sign it occurred to HSCA to try to have the Tippit patrol car fingerprints identified.

FBI, which has some of the best expertise in the nation on fingerprints, never bothered with, no record ever was asked, to run the Tippit patrol car fingerprints.

To paraphrase the supposed LBJ phone call Fritz is alleged to have said privately he received, "You have your man", in the murder of Tippit they had their man, who conveniently was dead and could not dispute the point, a satisfactory closure to the case, no further evidence needed or wanted.  

"FBI, which has some of the best expertise in the nation on fingerprints, never bothered with, no record ever was asked, to run the Tippit patrol car fingerprints."

The prints lifted by Barnes were only partial prints.  Because of this, they were of no value in determining who they belonged to.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Greg Doudna said:

You're saying National Enquirer was getting that solely from the Al Chapman interview transcript (which I have as well)? And misrepresented what Jimmy Burt said? I had assumed that Jimmy Burt quote was something from some additional phone interview. It is represented as an exact quote (which is not in the Al Chapman transcript that you and I have). 

Thanks for clearing up that point, that there is minimally at least a question about its accuracy, not helped by the venue in which it is reported.

I respect and like your knowledge of accurate details of the case. Thanks!  

Thanks Greg.  Let it stand, as I've clearly stated over and over, that none of the REAL witnesses said the man was NOT Oswald.

7 minutes ago, Bill Brown said:

"I think Craford post-Nov 22 intentionally bought another jacket as closely similar to the one he abandoned in Oak Cliff as he could find, in order to distance suspicion from himself as having left C162 in that parking lot of Ballew's Texaco after killing Tippit."

So then you believe that Crafard was also wearing a shirt in which the shirt fibers were an exact match with test fibers removed from Oswald's arrest shirt?

For those who may be unaware, microscopic fibers were found inside one of the sleeves of the jacket found underneath one of the care behind the Texaco station.  Test fibers were removed from the shirt Oswald was wearing when he was arrested inside the theater.

When comparing fibers forensically, one does so using three fiber characteristics... Color, shade and twist.  The fibers found inside the sleeve of the jacket (CE-162) were a match to the test fibers removed from Oswald's arrest shirt, i.e. the exact same color, the exact same shade and the exact same twist.

Incidentally, a tuft of fibers were also found in a crevice between the metal butt plate and the wooden stock of the rifle (CE-139) found up on the sixth floor.  These rifle fibers were also compared to the test fibers removed from Oswald's arrest shirt.  Yep.  Exact same color, shade and twist.

On that last item you mention, the tuft of fibers found in the metal butt plate of the stock of the rifle found on the sixth floor, CE 139, matching to the brown shirt Oswald was wearing at the time of his arrest in the Texas Theatre, CE 150:

The problem is, Oswald did not start wearing that CE 150 brown shirt that day until after changing into it at his rooming house at 1:00 pm. Before that, he was wearing a light maroon-colored button-down dress shirt, CE 151, which he wore to Irving Thursday and again back to work Friday morning Nov 22. 

Therefore that tuft of fibers on the rifle stock did not get there from anyone firing that rifle on Nov 22. Either the fibers were already there from some long-ago prior firing of that rifle by Oswald wearing the brown CE 150 shirt, or ... how does one put this, they arrived in that location through irregular means while in law enforcement custody. 

Pat Speer has done the work on this, on establishing the CE 151 maroon shirt as worn by Oswald that morning. The identification of CE 151 as what Oswald wore that morning is sound and solid. https://www.patspeer.com/chapter-4b-threads-of-evidence. I take that up in my jackets article as well. Pat Speer obtained and posted on his website the first color photo of CE 151. 

Because of the case for irregularity in the case of the fibers on CE 139, the rifle, it should not be surprising if the possibility has occurred that a claim of the same kind of fibers, in agreement with fibers from the same shirt, found in the Tippit killer's jacket, CE 162, could be questioned as well.

29 minutes ago, Bill Brown said:

"FBI, which has some of the best expertise in the nation on fingerprints, never bothered with, no record ever was asked, to run the Tippit patrol car fingerprints."

The prints lifted by Barnes were only partial prints.  Because of this, they were of no value in determining who they belonged to.

And you know that, without the FBI or any other known check to find out?

Says who? 

How do you know that? Is there a paper report from the crime lab in late 1963 or early 1964 signed by someone qualified stating that on the basis of firsthand examination? Whose authority underlies your statement that the prints were of "no value in determining who they belonged to"?

Lots of partial prints have enough information to identify. How do you know these don't?

You're getting that from the WC testimony of Barnes, low-level crime lab person, telling that as hearsay, without even naming who was the source or authority for that alleged finding of fact. No one knows Barnes' source for that claim. No document tells, and WC didn't ask. 

Then no one takes another look at those fingerprints, so far as is known, until Myers in 1994 has the fingerprint expert from Michigan, Lutz, take a look. The way Myers describes it, Lutz found easily within minutes three informative things that Barnes' hearsay of no one known whom you rely upon from 30 years earlier ... missed. Lutz finds that the prints from the two locations lifted were (a) from the same person; (b) only one person; (c) who was not Oswald. Myers publishes that in 1998. 

Apart from those three things, Lutz in those few minutes did not report any new information of what you call "value in determining who they belonged to". Apart from those three details that the unidentified source of Barnes' 1964 hearsay upon which you rely either never found or did not report. 

And neither Lutz nor Myers reported any further attempt or investigation undertaken, than what Myers reported of Lutz' few minutes look at them in 1994.

FBI never brought into the picture. I am not as confident as you that FBI would not have not found what Lutz found a lot earlier than 1994, and a good chance FBI might have found more than Lutz did in his few minutes at it, if FBI had tried. 

But we will never know will we (even though you think you do), since that never happened. 

11 hours ago, Bill Brown said:

Let's concentrate for a moment on shell #3.  The FBI visited Captain Doughty in June of '64 and presented him with all four shell casings.  He looked them over, found his mark on one of them and identified that shell casing that he handled that day.  So we have a shell casing found at the scene linked through ballistic testing to the revolver taken from Oswald when he was arrested inside the theater, to the exclusion of every other weapon in the world.  Since all four shell casings were fired from the same weapon, then all four shell casings were fired from Oswald's revolver (even if we cannot establish a chain of custody for the other three shells, which we can indeed, in my opinion).  Just the one shell casing (shell #3) would be enough to send Oswald to death row for killing a cop.

Bill I know you can't be bothered to read my longer argument on this specific topic, but I will try to summarize.

How do you know Captain Doughty said any such thing?

No, seriously.

Says who?

You are getting that from an FBI document issued under Dallas FBI letterhead, anonymous authorship and signed by no one, which reports that an FBI agent who later denied he conducted some of the interviews that document says he did, interviewed Doughty who told that FBI agent that. CE 2011 is the FBI document. Odum is the FBI agent which the unsigned document claims conducted some of the interviews reported in CE 2011 some of which Odum in later years denied he conducted. Odum is the FBI agent said by the anonymous author of CE 2011 to have interviewed Captain Doughty, and to have reported that Doughty confirmed his mark on hull #3.

Two layers of hearsay.

Not a problem, I hear you saying? Just check the underlying 302 reports written up for every FBI interview? Well, there aren't any in this case. Not for these local office letterhead reports issued to the Warren Commission in answer to WC's questions, at the instruction of FBI headquarters in Washington, D.C. No paperwork at all supporting any of the interviews of CE 2011, some of which Odum himself said he never did even though the anonymous author of CE 2011 wrote that Odum did.

How do you know Odum interviewed Doughty? Did Odum ever confirm he did? No. Did Doughty ever confirm it? No. Is there evidence Doughty was even aware at the time of what CE 2011 reported Odum said he had reported? No.

Did Doughty ever make that hearsay-reported hull identification under oath himself? No. In a written report signed by him? No. Is there record that the Warren Commission phoned him, read him what was reported by CE 2011 of what an FBI agent for whom there is no paper record of that interview and who later denied he did some interviews credited to him in that document said Doughty said, to ask Doughty to confirm accuracy? (Like big-city newspapers do to verify quotes before going into print.) No.

Is there a book or article by Doughty with Doughty saying that in his own name? No.

Did you ever hear Doughty in a live talk, or a talk that was taped, or in a personal conversation to you, say that? I doubt it. Did Myers ever interview Doughty? No record of any Myers interview of Doughty I can see.

Do you know of anyone who interviewed Doughty who reported corroborating that detail? I doubt it.

Is there anywhere else you can find Doughty's identification of his mark in hull #3 than in that double-hearsay, unverified CE 2011 form? Not to my knowledge. How about to your knowledge?

This is not to say CE 2011 is known to not be accurately reporting interviews, no matter what Mr. Odum may have later claimed about not having conducted some of them. (I frankly assume Odum did conduct the interviews attributed to him in CE 2011, and suspect Odum for whatever reason was being wittingly untruthful in denying to Aguilar and Thompson that he did some of those interviews, though others have different interpretations of Odum's denial.)

I also think most of what CE 2011 reports as to the contents of those interviews is probably correct, just as the majority of content of most good-quality hearsay is probably correct where there is no intent or motive to lie about it. As twice-removed hearsay goes, an unsigned FBI Dallas letterhead report of hearsay twice removed is probably as good as any, all else being equal, the "all else being equal" meaning assuming no intent or motive to prevaricate.

The problem then isn't that that form of reporting is necessarily untruthful. It is that there is no way on God's earth that anyone can know for sure on any specific detail, such as whether Doughty confirmed his identification of hull #3 in the way CE 2011 says an FBI agent says he said he did.

I discuss this in my paper on the Tippit crime scene shell hulls.

Please be clear: I am not claiming any specific thing in CE 2011 re Doughty is known wrong in itself, or must be wrong, in terms of CE 2011 considered in isolation, or any of the ways you are at high risk of misrepresenting. The issue is: there is a lack of basis for assurance that it is accurate.

There is no way to know the CE 2011 report of Captain Doughty is accurate without something from Captain Doughty verifying that, and therefore CE 2011 is not satisfactory positive evidence in a case such as this that shell hull #3 found by the FBI lab to match to Oswald's revolver was the same hull Doughty received at the Tippit crime scene.

Because there is no non-hearsay statement in existence from Doughty saying so, and it does not inspire confidence in this hearsay statement that does exist that the author of the document telling of the hearsay is anonymous, and the cited source internal to the document for the hearsay denies reporting some of the other hearsay claims attributed to him in that document, and there is no underlying paperwork for any of the hearsays reported in CE 2011.

If there was something amiss in any of those hearsays in the form of FBI reporting to the Warren Commission utilized in CE 2011, it is presented in such a way that it could probably never be discovered, and if it ever were discovered there would be no ability to discover, unless FBI were willing to say so, who was to be held accountable. That is the system of reporting the FBI was using in the reporting of these interviews which includes Captain Doughty on hull #3.

If a man's life hinged on hull #3 alone, and CE 2011 was entirely and only what you had as evidence, and the man was swearing up and down that he had not killed Tippit, would you vote to send him to the electric chair or equivalent based on the unverified double hearsay report of Doughty's #3 hull identification written anonymously in CE 2011?

(Straight answer requested please.)

"Were the Tippit crime scene shell hulls fired from the revolver of Lee Harvey Oswald?" https://www.scrollery.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/T-BALLISTICS-108-1.pdf.  

Edited by Greg Doudna

1 hour ago, Greg Doudna said:

Did Myers ever interview Doughty?

According to Dale Myers' book "With Malice" (1998 Edition) [Page 650; Endnote #800], Myers had "contact" with George M. Doughty on March 14, 1996, which was four years after Doughty had suffered a stroke. This "contact", as Myers refers to it in his book (as opposed to an "interview"), was three pages in length (when put in transcript form) and was evidently mostly in reference to the mysterious "Wallet" issue. I'm not sure if Myers ever talked to Doughty about placing his initials on one of the bullet shells found near the Tippit murder scene.

More importantly.....if you turn to Page 267 of "With Malice" (1998 version), you'll find photos (taken by Dale Myers himself) of the bullet shell that has the initials of Captain George M. Doughty scratched into it. Quoting from Page 267 of Myers' book (1998 Edition):

"FBI Exhibit Q76 .... This Winchester-Western hull was identified by Dallas crime lab Captain George M. Doughty as the hull found by Barbara J. Davis. Three sets of markings are visible on the inside rim of the hull, including Doughty's initials, "GD" in script. Three sets of FBI related initials -- JH, CK, and RF -- are on the outside of the hull."

----------

So, as we can see from the above book excerpt, Dale Myers himself actually saw Captain Doughty's initials etched into the bullet shell in question.

The photos of the "Q76" shell that appear in Myers' book are, unfortunately, not distinct enough to clearly make out the "GD" initials that Dale says appear (in script) on the inside rim of that shell. 

And since there are many conspiracy theorists who seem to enjoy calling Mr. Myers an outright l-i-a-r when it comes to lots of stuff he has written about J.D. Tippit's murder, I'm guessing that those CTers must also think Myers was telling a tall tale about seeing Doughty's initials with his own eyes on bullet shell Q76.

Edited by David Von Pein

Just now, David Von Pein said:

According to Dale Myers' book "With Malice" (1998 Edition) [Page 650; Endnote #800], Myers had "contact" with George M. Doughty on March 14, 1996, which was four years after Doughty had suffered a stroke. This three-page "contact", as Myers refers to it in his book (as opposed to an "interview") was evidently mostly in reference to the mysterious "Wallet" issue. I'm not sure if Myers ever talked to Doughty about placing his initials on one of the bullets shells found near the Tippit murder scene.

More importantly.....if you turn to Page 267 of "With Malice" (1998 version), you'll find photos (taken by Dale Myers himself) of the bullet shell that has the initials of Captain George M. Doughty scratched into it. Quoting from Page 267 of Myers' book:

"FBI Exhibit Q76 .... This Winchester-Western hull was identified by Dallas crime lab Captain George M. Doughty as the hull found by Barbara J. Davis. Three sets of markings are visible on the inside rim of the hull, including Doughty's initials, "GD" in script. Three sets of FBI related initials -- JH, CK, and RF -- are on the outside of the hull."

Thanks for this David. I am working from the 2013 edition of With Malice and I sure cannot find that in the 2013 edition. I see what looks like a corresponding endnote #1087 to the earlier #800 that you cite, but in the form that endnote appears in 2013 there is no mention of a Myers' contact with Doughty. Nevertheless thanks.

David von Pein — you are raising a red herring and straw man in your final paragraph. Please stop that. I do not doubt Myers’ honesty and respect his obtaining and publication of the outstanding color photos of the hulls, his hand drawings of the writing, and his report of his eyes of reading the “GD” (for Doughty) scratched initials. 

The point is not that Myers or you or I identify initials as put there by Doughty. The issue is whether Doughty confirmed they were his, and were they his, as opposed to someone else’s clumsy attempts to imitate and replicate the officers’ marks on substituted hulls fired from Oswald’s revolver before submission to the FBI lab, or alternatively, put there by one of the officers himself on a substituted hull submitted, as the case may be. 

Again, no sworn or unsworn direct testimony from four of the five officers saying the marks seen in Myers’ photos of the hulls were theirs, and the fifth, Barnes, the only one who gave sworn WC testimony identifying his own marks, was rejected as to accuracy in his identifications of his marks.

The question is why weren’t those officers able to or asked in their own firsthand testimony or authenticated statement to identify their marks, except for the one who did whose testimony was rejected—by the Warren Commission—as inaccurate when he did.

The possibility is that absence of credible firsthand chain of custody testimony from a single one of those five on the record could be because something was amiss. Maybe some of those officers knew those marks were not THEIR marks, and in pre-interview said they would not swear to that, so were not asked to so state in any direct form, and the workarounds resulted in the form seen. 

You may or may not be aware there is a competing possibility for the Tippit murder weapon, the so-called paper-bag revolver found early morning Sat Nov 23 abandoned on a street in downtown Dallas, not otherwise explained, the handling and reporting of which involved an appearance of coverup.

There is more in my paper but that’s the basic point. Please don’t lump me in with red herrings and straw men of others, guess at what I must be saying or meaning without checking my paper to see what I do say, or use the expression “like all CT theorists”. I can’t make you but am asking.

Bill asked for the reference on Leavelle on Barnes.

”He /Leavelle/ scorned ‘Joe Poe, with his statements about markin’ them damn shells. And Pete Barnes. They didn’t mark the shells, the hulls. There wasn’t no need for them to. But they got to thinkin’ that when it gets to be a very important situation, they think, “God, did I screw up and not do something I should have done?” And so then they claim they marked ‘em but couldn’t recognize their mark. Actually, they never marked ‘em. There was no point to it. We don’t mark ‘em.’ ” (Joseph McBride quoting Leavelle, Into the Nightmare, 256-57, citing a 1992 interview of Leavelle with McBride)

Edited by Greg Doudna

13 hours ago, Greg Doudna said:

Please don’t lump me in with red herrings and straw men of others...

I didn't. I never mentioned your name in my final paragraph. I merely that there are "many conspiracy theorists who seem to enjoy calling Mr. Myers an outright [L-word]". And there are. If you, Greg Doudna, are not such a CTer, that's great. I'm glad to hear it. And I'll try to remember that fact in the future. Thanks.

Edited by David Von Pein

On 12/17/2023 at 10:15 PM, Bill Brown said:

It should also be noted, for those who may be unaware, that Crafard was sleeping inside the Carousel Club when the President was assassinated and was awakened by bartender Andy Armstrong AFTER the assassination.  Crafard says this.  Armstrong says this.  Sleeping and UNEXPECTEDLY being woke up after the assassination is hardly what one would be doing if he were to be involved in whatever shenanigans were to take place just a few short minutes later over in Oak Cliff.

(. . .)

I appreciate the back and forth, Greg.  I will await your responses.

That is Craford’s alibi, yes, Bill. The completely long-term Ruby loyal Andy Armstrong, trusted, reliable, prison record, knew everything and kept his mouth shut. Pretty smart behavior in light of shady mob killer types in Ruby’s circles. 

That’s Craford’s only alibi. 

I think Andy was asked to provide that alibi as a favor and did so as a favor. Simple as that. Lined up before Nov 22. Andy wouldn’t need to know nor would he want to know why. Andy was good at not asking the wrong kind of questions. 

The alibi wasn’t perfectly rehearsed.

Craford said Andy came in around 9 or whenever (I’m going from memory) to stock beer. Andy said he arrived around 12:30 or so, big difference. 

It looks possibly like Ruby might have lined up a second alibi for Craford though I’m not sure on that: Joyce McDonald (Joy Dale). Her story is she was at Parkland Hospital the morning of Nov 22 (where a shot JFK and Ruby were separately shortly to arrive), and then went by bus to the Carousel Club at 3 pm. I don’t remember whether she claimed to have seen Craford. She did say Ruby was distraught over widowed Jackie and talking about violence to Oswald so she at least was helping support Ruby’s alibi. And on Sun Nov 24 Joyce identified herself in a Dallas radio interview as a friend of Craford and told how good Ruby had been in helping him out. But both Andy and Craford when interviewed said they knew of no dancers or any women who came to the Club the afternoon of Nov 22. A rather major discrepancy which I don’t think was ever resolved; both Andy and Joyce cannot be correct, one was being untruthful. 

Craford was witnessed about 2 or 3 am the night before with Ruby leaving with Ruby from the B and B restaurant by waitress Mary Lawrence (she thought it was Oswald with Ruby but it was certainly Craford). 

And the Tippit killing was within walking distance of Ruby’s apartment and the killer was seen walking to the place he killed Tippit in a direction in agreement with walking from Ruby’s apartment, and the killing of Tippit looked like someone was meeting Tippit and flagging down Tippit’s cruiser from the sidewalk and then a professional execution, which happened to be Craford’s confessed line of expertise.

And there is a good likelihood the paper-bag revolver, which has never been otherwise explained, was a tossed murder weapon, and there is a very striking plausibility in terms of location, timing, motive and opportunity that that paper-bag revolver may have been tossed by Craford, just before he took off for Michigan the morning of Nov 23.

Just saying.

Edited by Greg Doudna

20 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

I didn't. I never mentioned your name in my final paragraph. I merely that there are "many conspiracy theorists who seem to enjoy calling Mr. Myers an outright [L-word]". And there are. If you, Greg Doudna, are not such a CTer, that's great. I'm glad to hear it. And I'll try to remember that fact in the future. Thanks.

Fair enough, thanks for clarifying. I like your website and good cheer and agree with you on a lot except where I don’t 🙂 , carry on.

5 hours ago, Greg Doudna said:

And there is a good likelihood the paper-bag revolver, which has never been otherwise explained, was a tossed murder weapon, and there is a very striking plausibility in terms of location, timing, motive and opportunity that that paper-bag revolver may have been tossed by Craford [sic], just before he took off for Michigan the morning of Nov 23.

But, Greg, in this particular case (the Tippit murder case), wouldn't you agree that it's much (MUCH!) more likely that the ballistics evidence is just simply telling us the TRUTH, and that it was OSWALD who killed Officer J.D. Tippit....and it was OSWALD'S revolver that fired the fatal bullets into Tippit's body....and it was OSWALD who was really the one who was seen dumping shells out of his gun as he fled the scene of the crime on Tenth Street --- versus believing that all of the witnesses were either mistaken or lying or coerced or whatever else AND that the bullet shells were switched by the police to frame an innocent Oswald?

And in THIS case especially---the case where a local police officer has just been shot dead---don't you have a particularly difficult time believing that anyone in the Dallas Police Department would have had any desire at all to participate in some kind of a frame-up against an innocent Oswald, which would automatically mean those officers participating in such a frame-up would be deliberately allowing the real killer of their brother officer to get away scot-free?

Isn't all of that "frame-up" stuff rather hard to swallow in THIS (Tippit) case particularly? I sure think it is.

Edited by David Von Pein

23 minutes ago, Greg Doudna said:

Fair enough, thanks for clarifying. I like your website and good cheer and agree with you on a lot except where I don’t 🙂 , carry on.

Thank you, Greg. I have enjoyed many of our chats this year. Happy Holidays. 😎

Christmas+Tree.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

Greg Doudna's wild and fantastic (and, IMO, crazy) theory revolving around Mr. Curtis LaVerne "Larry" Crafard (not "Craford", as explained in the last paragraph of Crafard Exhibit No. 5226) made me want to read Crafard's complete Warren Commission testimony for the first time. It's quite a roller coaster ride of a read (starting at 13 H 402).

The long and rambling life story of this drifter named Larry Crafard, which the Warren Commission's Leon Hubert and Burt Griffin probed for hours on end for three days (April 8-10, 1964) and which takes up nearly 200 pages in WC volumes 13 and 14, could have been featured on The Edge Of Night, Guiding Light, and As The World Turns all at the same time, because this guy's constant travels and dozens of different jobs (not to mention a wife who left him twice, and gave birth to Larry's baby boy---or did she?) could probably fill up all three of those soap operas all at once.

Why on Earth all of the details surrounding Crafard's entire life prior to November 1963 were things that Mr. Hubert and Mr. Griffin deemed necessary to place into the Warren Commission's official record, I really have no idea.

Incredibly, Crafard's testimony consumes nearly seven times the number of pages than that of President Kennedy's chief autopsy physician, Dr. James Humes. Humes' testimony takes up only 29 pages in total. Crafard = 197 pages. Unbelievable.

Edited by David Von Pein