The Education Forum

Jack White & the "death squads"

I don't know if Jack White posted here or not.  But in 1998, he and I exchanged posts on alt.conspiracy.jfk re witnesses who were reluctant to come forward for fear of their lives.  (Shades of Howard Brennan.)  One witness, whom he called Beta, "was ordered by the Secret Service to destroy and fabricate evidence", and he stipulated that tapes of his confession not be made public until he died.  25 years on... does anyone here know of any follow-up to Mr. White's post?

2 hours ago, Donald Willis said:

I don't know if Jack White posted here or not.  But in 1998, he and I exchanged posts on alt.conspiracy.jfk re witnesses who were reluctant to come forward for fear of their lives.  (Shades of Howard Brennan.)  One witness, whom he called Beta, "was ordered by the Secret Service to destroy and fabricate evidence", and he stipulated that tapes of his confession not be made public until he died.  25 years on... does anyone here know of any follow-up to Mr. White's post?

Jack White did post here, but sadly it was almost 100% nonsense fueled by his terrible photo analysis and belief in every possible conspiratorial angle in this case. It seems pretty convenient to claim you have knowledge of a witness being made to destroy evidence but couch it in "well, I can't say anything else until 25 years after the witness dies" ...

4 hours ago, Donald Willis said:

Yes, he posted here on multiple topics regarding photography and other subjects.  He was well respected at the time by many as a photographic expert for the HSCA and advisor for the film JFK by Oliver Stone.

Jack White (spartacus-educational.com)

His work on the back yard photographs is seminal.  There is a video of his work on them somewhere on the internet.  Here is one thread he participated in.

Jonathan Cohen writes:

Uhh, no.. Jack has been dead since 2012. The link you provided is to Bill Kelly's blog.

I suspect that "Bill Kelly" is in fact a CIA-generated impostor and Jack White's doppelgänger. Has anyone checked to see whether "Bill Kelly" was given a top-secret mastoidectomy operation at the age of six at a hospital that hadn't been built yet? Or that the unrelated mothers of "Bill" and "Jack" looked identical apart from their eyebrows?

4 hours ago, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

I suspect that "Bill Kelly" is in fact a CIA-generated impostor and Jack White's doppelgänger. Has anyone checked to see whether "Bill Kelly" was given a top-secret mastoidectomy operation at the age of six at a hospital that hadn't been built yet? Or that the unrelated mothers of "Bill" and "Jack" looked identical apart from their eyebrows?

As always, thanks for the laugh, Jeremy. I met Jack in person on a couple of occasions, and he was a lovely guy. Unfortunately, his loony ravings are still taken seriously by people in 2024.