The Education Forum

I was is Dealey Plaza all this week

28 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

But, he also didn't jump over the seat to cover JFK at the sound of the first shot, as he should have been trained to do.  A sound I believe he later stated he recognized as gunfire.

Both of them remind me of Abraham Bolden's assertions that some SSA's were not that committed to protecting JFK.

Agree.

16 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Well, he didn't stop the car and turn around to see if JFK was hit yet.

But, he also didn't jump over the seat to cover JFK at the sound of the first shot, as he should have been trained to do.  A sound I believe he later stated he recognized as gunfire.

Both of them remind me of Abraham Bolden's assertions that some SSA's were not that committed to protecting JFK.

Well,that damn Kellerman also pulled off some stunts at Parkland & in the autopsy room that I don't agree with.

I can't prove that it was Kellerman in both,but I sure am leaning that way.He was probably under orders from above himself...but oh well.

The Single Bullet Theory (SBT) was not originally conceived to explain the number of shots fired by Oswald.

Rather, it seems to have been crafted to shift focus away from a pivotal detail: the timing of the shot that struck Governor Connally, which was not only later than officially reported but also, it appears, intended for Bill Greer, the driver.

Greer's decision to intentionally slow down the car placed him unwittingly at the center of a plot aimed at eliminating co-conspirators and creating turmoil on Elm Street.

The sequence of events could have been simply explained by three shots — one hitting JFK in the back, a second wounding Connally, followed by a final headshot to JFK.

However, the actual sequence appears to be more complex: JFK first received a throat shot from the pergola, then a shot to his back, followed by one to the back of his head, and another to the right side of his head originating from the pergola.

Subsequently, Connally was shot, an event captured by both the Nix and Zapruder films, which show a sudden downward movement at the moment of impact. Finally, a shot struck the front chrome of the windshield, again from the pergola. Interestingly, Connally moved into the direct line of fire between the gunmen and Greer, a move he made inadvertently as he shifted away from his wife in an attempt to lower himself in the limousine.