The Education Forum

Was Lee Harvey Oswald Afflicted With Abusive Childhood PTSD Rage?

On 1/17/2024 at 4:00 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

Well he didn't shoot Kennedy. He didn't shoot Tippit. There's no reason to think he shot at Walker.

My gosh Joe, you've been a forum member for as along as I can remember. Do you still think that Oswald was the crazed man the WC made him out to be? Your OP makes you sound like a WC apologist.

In all my years engaging on the forum, I have never been absolutely convinced that LHO wasn't involved in some way with the murders of JFK and Tippit.

Ruby whacking Oswald ( the most important and threatened criminal suspect in American history ) with impossible access into the police packed DPD building basement and getting within just a few feet from Oswald unnoticed tells me Oswald had to die.

Why? Because he knew things that would have rocked our society to it's core.

If Oswald was an innocent nobody, he wouldn't have been close up whacked under impossibly breached security measures circumstances within hours of JFK.

The appointment of JFK hater Allan Dulles, his long time buddy John McCloy and the FBI plant Gerald Ford to the Warren Commission is the first most obvious fact that proves in my mind it was a corrupt sham.

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

In all my years engaging on the forum, I have never been absolutely convinced that LHO wasn't involved in some way with the murders of JFK and Tippit.

Ruby whacking Oswald ( the most important and threatened criminal suspect in American history ) with impossible access into the police packed DPD building basement and getting within just a few feet from Oswald unnoticed tells me Oswald had to die.

Why? Because he knew things that would have rocked our society to it's core.

If Oswald was an innocent nobody, he wouldn't have been whacked within hours of JFK.

The appointment of JFK hater Allan Dulles, his long time buddy John McCloy and the FBI plant Gerald Ford to the Warren Commission is the first most obvious fact that proves in my mind it was a corrupt sham.

Don’t forget the wedding ring Joe.  There is no way Oswald had no clue.