The Education Forum

A question for Robert Montenegro

2 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

Do you have an opinion on whether the same forces that assassinated JFK were involved in the  assassinations of Malcom X, MLK and RFK?

Yes.

I would quantify that to a high order of probability—the same fascist goons that murdered President Kennedy were involved at some level with the murders of Dr. King, Mr. X, and Senator Kennedy.

44 minutes ago, Robert Montenegro said:

Yes.

I would quantify that to a high order of probability—the same fascist goons that murdered President Kennedy were involved at some level with the murders of Dr. King, Mr. X, and Senator Kennedy.

Thank you for responding. 

So, in essence, the assassinations of 1960s amounted to the liquidation of the political left by fascist forces. I've believed that for years.

8 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

Thank you for responding. 

So, in essence, the assassinations of 1960s amounted to the liquidation of the political left by fascist forces. I've believed that for years.

Yes.

It was a global putsch against the left that took place in the 1960's.

And examine where the political left is today in the United States—the left are so center-right today, they make President Kennedy look like a damned communist insurgent!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 7:36 AM, Robert Burrows said:

Do you have an opinion on whether the same forces that assassinated JFK were involved in the  assassinations of Malcom X, MLK and RFK?

Robert, there is an book called Why The CIA Killed JFK and Malcolm X: The Secret Drug Trade in Laos by John Koerner that implicated the CIA in the death of Malcolm X, MLK and RFK