The Education Forum

The Greatest JFK Medical Evidence Video Ever

45 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

It was almost immediately dismissed as a hoax. Doesn't that make a difference either?

If it's probably baloney, why do you think the FBI had a file on Roscoe before the story came out, much less 46 pages, 45 of which were withheld or censored? Surely those 45 pages weren't about how White was just an average guy?

Roscoe White can have "government connections" and still not be a killer of JFK, which I do not think he was.

2 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

I don't put much credence into the Roscoe White story OR the Hargis identification of him.

I'd like to add that it's not just Hargis. It's also Beverly Oliver.

Witness Ed Hoffman also says he observed a man in a policeman's uniform behind the fence along with other men just prior to the assassination.

I know most people reject Oliver, and I won't argue with them. But I didn't know until now that Hoffman was also widely disbelieved among Conspiracy Theorists. He certainly didn't get rich or become a major celebrity from sharing his story, did he? We on the forum know of him, but I'd bet most average folks have never even heard of James Tague, much less Ed Hoffman.

There's also "Badgeman". I'm not saying I believe in Badgeman. But when we consider Hargis, Hoffman, Oliver, and the Badgeman theory, together and then decide to dismiss them all, are we truly being healthily skeptical, or could it be that at some point we are actively looking for excuses to disbelieve the possibility that Roscoe White could have been involved? Isn't some of the reason these individual witness observations are dismissed is because there are no other witness observations to support them?

He had a connection to Oswald. His wife had a connection to Ruby. Even as a new recruit that hadn't spent one minute in the police academy, he had the ability to put his hands on important assassination evidence. These are all unfakeable facts. It doesn't make sense to me to dismiss it all as coincidence and not take them into consideration.

We have a whole other thread on mysterious deaths, and Roscoe's death clearly qualifies as mysterious, yet any possible significance of that is also dismissed. Why? What exactly makes Roscoe and his death different and meaningless compared to other JFK related mysterious deaths?

If Roscoe was just a regular guy, why did the FBI have a file on him at all? It wasn't because Ricky White had come forward. Apparently, the FBI file existed before his story became widely known. So why in the world would they have a file on Roscoe at all? And if he was really was just an average dude, why not release the file in full and unredacted and prove it?

As you can probably tell, I'm having a real hard time imagining that the unredacted FBI file on Roscoe White looks like "He liked barbecue and long walks on the beach. We found nothing suspicious." 45 pages of it, too.

3 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

I'd like to add that it's not just Hargis. It's also Beverly Oliver.

Witness Ed Hoffman also says he observed a man in a policeman's uniform behind the fence along with other men just prior to the assassination.

I know most people reject Oliver, and I won't argue with them. But I didn't know until now that Hoffman was also widely disbelieved among Conspiracy Theorists. He certainly didn't get rich or become a major celebrity from sharing his story, did he? We on the forum know of him, but I'd bet most average folks have never even heard of James Tague, much less Ed Hoffman.

There's also "Badgeman". I'm not saying I believe in Badgeman. But when we consider Hargis, Hoffman, Oliver, and the Badgeman theory, together and then decide to dismiss them all, are we truly being healthily skeptical, or could it be that at some point we are actively looking for excuses to disbelieve the possibility that Roscoe White could have been involved? Isn't some of the reason these individual witness observations are dismissed is because there are no other witness observations to support them?

He had a connection to Oswald. His wife had a connection to Ruby. Even as a new recruit that hadn't spent one minute in the police academy, he had the ability to put his hands on important assassination evidence. These are all unfakeable facts. It doesn't make sense to me to dismiss it all as coincidence and not take them into consideration.

We have a whole other thread on mysterious deaths, and Roscoe's death clearly qualifies as mysterious, yet any possible significance of that is also dismissed. Why? What exactly makes Roscoe and his death different and meaningless compared to other JFK related mysterious deaths?

If Roscoe was just a regular guy, why did the FBI have a file on him at all? It wasn't because Ricky White had come forward. Apparently, the FBI file existed before his story became widely known. So why in the world would they have a file on Roscoe at all? And if he was really was just an average dude, why not release the file in full and unredacted and prove it?

As you can probably tell, I'm having a real hard time imagining that the unredacted FBI file on Roscoe White looks like "He liked barbecue and long walks on the beach. We found nothing suspicious." 45 pages of it, too.

Beverly Oliver, who I consider a friend of mine, once said he was in the Carousel Club where she saw Jack Ruby introduce Lee Oswald "of the CIA." Odds of that actually happening are about one in one billion. Beverly is probably right about her own story but saying she saw Roscoe White on the Grassy Knoll is not worthy of trust.

21 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

Roscoe White can have "government connections" and still not be a killer of JFK, which I do not think he was.

There's no reason for Hargis to glom on to the Roscoe White story in 2003 because the Roscoe White story was almost immediately dismissed as a hoax as soon as it became public in 1990.

You believe that Roscoe White had 45 pages worth of government connections that the government felt it had to keep secret for decades after the fact? Isn't that, by itself, suspicious?

2 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

Beverly Oliver, who I consider a friend of mine, once said he was in the Carousel Club where she saw Jack Ruby introduce Lee Oswald "of the CIA." Odds of that actually happening are about one in one billion. Beverly is probably right about her own story but saying she saw Roscoe White on the Grassy Knoll is not worthy of trust.

I understand this. That's why I specifically noted that most researchers reject Oliver and that I wouldn't argue with it. I'm saying that Hargis's observations do not exist in a vacuum. We may choose to reject Oliver and her statements, but it still remains that there is a witness who backs up Hargis, as well as a third witness, Hoffman, who reported that he saw a man in a policeman's uniform near the same spot prior to the assassination.

44 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

I understand this. That's why I specifically noted that most researchers reject Oliver and that I wouldn't argue with it. I'm saying that Hargis's observations do not exist in a vacuum. We may choose to reject Oliver and her statements, but it still remains that there is a witness who backs up Hargis, as well as a third witness, Hoffman, who reported that he saw a man in a policeman's uniform near the same spot prior to the assassination.

That "policeman" does not necessarily have to be ROSCOE WHITE.