The Education Forum

MSM giving Dr. Wecht deserved kudos and coverage of his passing.

• Cory Santos changed the title to MSM giving Dr. Wecht deserved kudos and coverage of his passing.
5 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Wecht's local paper, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, ran a long obit mentioning his work on the JFKA 5 times.  Without ridicule.  Samples:

Right under the headline: His criticism of report on JFK's assassination has consumed much of his career

For years, Dr. Wecht was a critic of the Warren Commission, stating his views on some nationally televised programs, testifying in the late 70s before the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations, and serving as technical consultant for the controversial 1991 movie JFK.

In November 2023, he headlined the 22nd Annual Wecht Symposium at Duquesne, which commemorated the 60th anniversary of John F. Kennedy’s assassination. 

At the time, Dr. Wecht offered a glimpse into his obsessive, decades-long attempt to forensically reconstruct Kennedy’s death which has spawned numerous conspiracy theories that include both CIA and Italian mob involvement.

“I can’t tell you how many hours I consume as I go through the day and think through the night, trying to go to sleep, trying to reconstruct it,” Dr. Wecht at the time. “Nobody has accurately done that and this is a criticism of me as well as everyone else.”

5 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Great find Cliff.  

At the 5 minute mark Dr. Wecht performs a 2 minute destruction of the SBT based on the back wound  location indicated by the autopsy face sheet and the bullet the holes in JFK's clothing.

This has been done many times before, but not so much in this century.  It's the most economical way to establish the fact of conspiracy in the murder of JFK.

No need to drone on and on about the provenance of CE339, or inveigh the public with animated recreations based on micro-analyses of the Z-film, or pontificate upon the Neutron Activation Analysis of the Magic Bullet, or bother with gunshots on the police dictabelt -- or dive down any of the other myriad rabbit holes so often touted hereabouts.

The bullet holes in the clothes are too low to associate with the throat wound, as Dr. Wecht so ably demonstrated.