The Education Forum

Who Are the Moderators and Administrators of the EF-JFKA Now?

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

JD-

The key point is that you, and serious researchers like Larry Hancock and Lisa Pease, and many others, have concluded there was a snuff job into a true investigation into the RFK1A. 

OK, that is a consensus among serious JFKA scholars.

Why? Why would an investigation into the RFK1A be suffocated, and who would have the power to pull that off? 

Obviously, if Sirhan were just a "lone nut," as they said about LHO...then there would be no need for a cover-up.

But, the record strongly suggests that neither LHO or Sirhan were "lone nuts." 

If you think Sirhan was "lone nut"...oooof. Actually the case for LHO as a "lone nut" is stronger (though still not believable). 

Sirhan was seen in the company of the polka-dot dress girl in the pantry at the Ambassador just before the RFK1A, and she was seen running from the Ambassador screaming, "We shot Kennedy."  No one saw LHO at all during JFKA and no one was physically seen in his company on 11/22 during or after the JFKA. Indeed, there may have been no LHO accomplices inside the TSBD during the JFKA, although I suspect there were.

Obviously, Sirhan was not alone. 

So, who were his companions? 

Obviously, Sirhan was not a Lone Nut.  Nor was he the assassin who murdered RFK, with a point-blank gun shot behind the ear.

Salesman John Fahey was told on June 4th, by a mysterious woman he met at the Ambassador Hotel, that there was a plot to murder RFK at the Ambassador Hotel.

Sirhan was hospitalized prior to June 5th, and hypnotically conditioned to fire a gun at RFK in response to a post-hypnotic cue.

Finally, FBI and CIA personnel were involved in covering up the RFK assassination plot ex post facto.

CIA-affiliated (MK-Ultra) hypnosis expert, Dr. William Joseph Bryan, told two witnesses (subsequently) that he knew Sirhan.

12 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Obviously, Sirhan was not a Lone Nut.  Nor was he the assassin who murdered RFK, with a point-blank gun shot behind the ear.

Salesman John Fahey was told on June 4th, by a mysterious woman he met at the Ambassador Hotel, that there was a plot to murder RFK at the Ambassador Hotel.

Sirhan was hospitalized prior to June 5th, and hypnotically conditioned to fire a gun at RFK in response to a post-hypnotic cue.

Finally, FBI and CIA personnel were involved in covering up the RFK assassination plot ex post facto.

CIA-affiliated (MK-Ultra) hypnosis expert, Dr. William Joseph Bryan, told two witnesses (subsequently) that he knew Sirhan.

WN-

What organization would have the resources and staying power to perp the JFKA and the RFK1A, and also to execute snuff jobs on investigations into both assassinations? 

This strikes me as only a US-based intel agency or network.

For me, the JFKA and the RFK1A are the same play, Act I and Act II.

I do not contest that Sirhan may have been programmed. I am skeptical. 

My guess is he was manipulated, had four drinks (a 120-lb man) possibly drugged, and induced by the polka-dot dress girl, and others. People who only glanced at the polka-dot dress girl noted her beauty, that she was "shapely," although on the night RFK1A was gunned down, she was likely wearing a fake nose. A disguise.

22 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I disagree.

Its not like saying King was killed by the same people.

If one reads Brothers that is I think the major point of the book.  That Bobby Kennedy was the first person who suspected a conspiracy in his brother's death. And it closes with this concept with Frank Mankiewicz and Morales. How on earth could Bobby suspect King was killed by a conspiracy while he was on the campaign trail, when it just happened and the main suspect was still on the lam?  

This is an important point, and it should not be obfuscated.

Jackie Kennedy, Evelyn Lincoln and Robert Kennedy ALL immediately suspected Lyndon Johnson as the number one perp to have murdered John Kennedy. With RFK this was especially true because Robert Kennedy was spearheading a two-pronged program to destroy LBJ: 1) multiple national and coordinated media exposes into LBJ's epic corruption and 2) RFK was fomenting a Senate Rules Committee investigation into LBJ's crimes and the Kennedys were using the Republicans on the Rules Committee to do this because LBJ was too close to the Democrats. Source: Burkett van Kirk who told more people then Seymour Hersh about this "destroy LBJ" plan.

Getting back on topic...

The administrators are in the process of setting up a team of moderators. Ron Bulman is still a moderator. Evan Burton has agreed to resume his former moderator position. And we are currently seeking a few more moderators to add to the team. [Each administrator retains moderator authority as well.]

On 6/17/2024 at 10:05 AM, Mark Knight said:

Evan Burton has agreed to resume his former moderator position. And we are currently seeking a few more moderators to add to the team. [Each administrator retains moderator authority as well.]

That's wonderful news about Evan's return. By what means are "a few more moderators" being considered and chosen? Does the forum membership at large have any say whatsoever in this process?