The Education Forum

Dr. Niederhut has now deleted 2 threads and 1 comment with no explanation

Mathew,

The issues with Ben Cole's X-Twitter cut-and-paste were already discussed in detail on Ben's subsequent thread complaining about that thread's deletion.

If you have questions about the matter, study that detailed thread.  Ben even posted my private explanation to him about why the thread was deleted.

What you have done, instead, is to start redundant defamatory threads attacking a moderator on the subject.  That is a violation of forum policies.

And you have a history of suspensions for attacking the mods, and even using profanity.

Incidentally, when the forum administrators asked me recently if I would be willing to assist the moderators on the forum, I specifically mentioned my concerns about being harassed by you and Benjamin Cole-- based on my history of confronting you and Ben about your denial of Trump's January 6th insurrection.

That is precisely what has happened during the past week.

Ben has started two threads, and additional posts, attacking me as a moderator, and you have started three redundant threads attacking me.

You also falsely accused me of Anti-Semitism-- incorrectly claiming that I had endorsed Michael Collins Piper's theory that the Mossad killed JFK.

Ben Cole repeated this false, defamatory claim about me only yesterday.

Edited by W. Niederhut

• Ron Bulman changed the title to Dr. Niederhut has now deleted 2 threads and 1 comment with no explanation