The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

22 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Paul and Karl,

For the benefit of people who prefer dialogue to watching YouTube videos, or X clips, can you tell us, using grammatical English sentences, what you believe occurred in the case of the recent Thomas Crooks assassination attempt on Trump?

According to the Daily Mail, roughly 20% of the public, apparently, believes that the FBI conspired to kill Trump.

What happened, in your opinions?

Too early to be sure beyond the obvious broad outlines. For example, the dramatis personae, the real players, are by no means clear:

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Trump's private security team - I'm assuming he possesses one, an assumption that well be unwarranted - need to have a look at its own advance party preparation people. There is much here that, at best, reeks of complacency, at worst, of complicity:

6 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

In this video, I could see Paul being transfixed on Barry Jones head for an hour straight.

I could see where these big strapping , brawny American gun expert dudes could have a real unusual appeal to you guys from across the pond.

Kirk, 

You have my solemn promise that the moment I came across a worthwhile piece of work on the subject by anyone - be it a pink-haired, ethnic transgender amputee,  an opioid-dependent deplorable in a string vest and denim, or, that rarest  of things these days, a Deep State Dem with a scruple - I'll post it.

Pip pip!