The Education Forum

David Atlee Phillips and Bugliosi

Of course, there is nothing inherently wrong with Bugliosi discussing the JFKA with David Atlee Phillips.

Any honest and earnest researcher, given the chance, wants to talk to all parties, from all angles. See all documents, read the full range of literature. Censoring your sources, or debates, is stupid squared. 

Still, interesting that there was such a collegial tone in Phillips letters to Bugliosi. And I guess they met in London. 

IMHO, Op Mock never stopped, if anything became more powerful, even if somewhat informal. (Although money is easily laundered, so maybe the word "informal" is not justified). 

The JFK Files is found on "X." 

https://x.com/FilesJFK/status/1819805170521227713

Screen-Shot-2567-08-08-at-07-50-21.png

6 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Of course, there is nothing inherently wrong with Bugliosi discussing the JFKA with David Atlee Phillips.

Any honest and earnest researcher, given the chance, wants to talk to all parties, from all angles. See all documents, read the full range of literature. Censoring your sources, or debates, is stupid squared. 

Still, interesting that there was such a collegial tone in Phillips letters to Bugliosi. And I guess they met in London. 

IMHO, Op Mock never stopped, if anything became more powerful, even if somewhat informal. (Although money is easily laundered, so maybe the word "informal" is not justified). 

The JFK Files is found on "X." 

https://x.com/FilesJFK/status/1819805170521227713

Screen-Shot-2567-08-08-at-07-50-21.png

Is there a chance that Bugliosi was CIA in a way? The letter suggests some kind of authority of David over Vincent?  Could be just my english... 

Phillips was in the UK involved in a lawsuit against the Observer.

That is when he contacted VInce.

I have never seen any evidence, and this includes O'Neill's book, which implicates VInce with the CIA.