The Education Forum

Would a President Harris Open Up the JFK Records?

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

KB-

For once we agree.

If you don't drink the blue kool-aid, then you must believe every word Tucker Carson says, or Fox News. I live in Thailand and have not even seen Fox News in 12 years, and never watched it before. 

That is a common meme here. Non-Donks are "MAGAts" and so on. 

If you are skeptical of partisan congressional narratives of J6, then you must be a white supremacist, or J6 insurrectionist.  

And that gratuitous commentary is often from the "moderators"!

You have to learn to ignore a lot here.

Unfortunately, you cannot put moderators on ignore. 

There is no "blue kool-aid," Ben.  False equivalence.

That's one of your numerous, oft-repeated, erroneous tropes here on the Education Forum.

There is a political party in the U.S. today that has many characteristics of a kool-aid-swilling personality cult, and informed people know which one it is.

Hopefully, you will eventually figure that out.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

There is no "blue kool-aid," Ben.

That's one of your numerous, oft-repeated, erroneous tropes here on the Education Forum.

There is a political party in the U.S. today that has many characteristics of a kool-aid-swilling personality cult, and informed people know which one it is.

They both stink. Both are captured by zionists and Wall $treet. 

11 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

There is no "blue kool-aid," Ben.  False equivalence.

William, William, William (spoken in descending tones, but not condescending tones): 

I should have added something to the effect that the red kool-aid gang is just the same. 

But the way, you fellow traveler Kevin Balch says both parties are controlled by "zionists." See his post above. 

This speech by JFK might interest you. 

Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

August 26, 1960

It is often a mark of anti-Semitic crackpots that they regard the word "Zionist" as a slur or having negative connotations. 

15 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

They both stink. Both are captured by zionists and Wall $treet. 

No equivalence on major policy issues, Kevin-- tax policy, healthcare, Social Security, climate change, environmental protection, voting rights, abortion, gun control, LGBT rights, etc., etc.

We've been around and around the mulberry bush with Ben Cole on this subject, to no avail.

6 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

William, William, William (spoken in descending tones, but not condescending tones): 

I should have added something to the effect that the red kool-aid gang is just the same. 

But the way, you fellow traveler Kevin Balch says both parties are controlled by "zionists." See his post above. 

This speech by JFK might interest you. 

Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

August 26, 1960

It is often a mark of anti-Semitic crackpots that they regard the word "Zionist" as a slur or having negative connotations. 

I judge by actions rather by words. Whether it is a president trying to stop Israel from acquiring nuclear arms or getting its agents in the US to register as foreign lobbyists to a movement that has demonstrated malign intent towards those outside its group from its founding.

By the way, some of Israel’s most egregious behavior took place when it was run by a liberal, secular government - the Nakba, the 1956 war, the Lavon Affair, NUMEC theft, 1967 war, attack on the USS Liberty.

27 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

I also agree with you that the conspiracy was not a cast of thousands required of most explanations.

That's always puzzling when conspiracy theorists (of which I am admittedly one) contrive large and complicated CTs involving large numbers of witting pre-event participants...none of whom ever later spill the beans, either from remorse, or for money.

This runs the gamut, from the JFKA/RFK1A, to 9/11 (the most extreme example) to fake moon landings, and other events I forget. 

But hey, each to his own. 

8 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

No equivalence on major policy issues, Kevin-- tax policy, healthcare, Social Security, climate change, environmental protection, voting rights, abortion, gun control, LGBT rights, etc., etc.

We've been around and around the mulberry bush with Ben Cole on this subject, to no avail.

I guess that is one way to cope with the situation.

4 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

That's always puzzling when conspiracy theorists (of which I am admittedly one) contrive large and complicated CTs involving large numbers of witting pre-event participants...none of whom ever later spill the beans, either from remorse, or for money.

This runs the gamut, from the JFKA/RFK1A, to 9/11 (the most extreme example) to fake moon landings, and other events I forget. 

But hey, each to his own. 

Even the official explanation of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory.

43 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

Even the official explanation of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory.

Yeah, Kevin, that accurate quote originated with historian, Daniel Ganser-- "All theories about 9/11 are conspiracy theories."

It took the wind out of the sails of the U.S. government's "conspiracy theory" propaganda trope-- at least, for the few who have studied the data and understand Ganser's reference.

2 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

I judge by actions rather by words. Whether it is a president trying to stop Israel from acquiring nuclear arms or getting its agents in the US to register as foreign lobbyists to a movement that has demonstrated malign intent towards those outside its group from its founding.

By the way, some of Israel’s most egregious behavior took place when it was run by a liberal, secular government - the Nakba, the 1956 war, the Lavon Affair, NUMEC theft, 1967 war, attack on the USS Liberty.

I disagree with you on the above topics, but let it ride. We are just on different pages.

If ever you want a different point of view, DM me. 

I will say this: The Muslim mythology version of the Nakba, and Monica Weisak's version of the Nakba...are peas in a pod.  

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yeah, Kevin, that accurate quote originated with historian, Daniel Ganser-- "All theories about 9/11 are conspiracy theories."

It took the wind out of the sails of the U.S. government's "conspiracy theory" propaganda trope-- at least, for the few who have studied the data and understand Ganser's reference.

The federal government always throws a conspiracy charge in it’s prosecutions to see what sticks and as a negotiating tool.

By the way, I’ve noticed you have not expressed your opinion on whether Harris would release the remaining JFK records.

Well?

Edited by Kevin Balch

14 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

The federal government always throws a conspiracy charge in it’s prosecutions to see what sticks and as a negotiating tool.

By the way, I’ve noticed you have not expressed your opinion on whether Harris would release the remaining JFK records.

Well?

Kevin,

I don't foresee Harris releasing the records.

And, frankly, I'm more concerned about the future of climate change mitigation, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, voting rights, and our gargantuan Reaganomic national debt.

I've, obviously, been drinking the blue kool-aid... 🙄

1 minute ago, W. Niederhut said:

Kevin,

I don't foresee Harris releasing the records.

And, frankly, I'm more concerned about the future of climate change mitigation, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, voting rights, and our gargantuan Reaganomic national debt.

I've, obviously, been drinking the blue kool-aid... 🙄

How do you explain away Harris dropping her support for a ban on fracking given the concern about climate change?

Or the recent administration decision to give Israel another $20 billion dollars in aid, which she presumably supports?

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/blinken-approves-sale-israel-military-equipment-worth-over-20-bln-2024-08-13/

3 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

How do you explain away Harris dropping her support for a ban on fracking given the concern about climate change?

Or the recent administration decision to give Israel another $20 billion dollars in aid, which she presumably supports?

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/blinken-approves-sale-israel-military-equipment-worth-over-20-bln-2024-08-13/

She's caving to the powers that be.

If I were a bumper sticker guy, mine would say, " Don't Blame Me.  I voted for Bernie." 😬

1 hour ago, Kevin Balch said:

Few have heard about Biden's climate policies, even those who care most about issue — CBS News poll

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/climate-policies-biden-poll/