The Education Forum

Wanted : US books/links with info on Gladio

Gladio has been discussed here before, somewhat in the margins of different topics. As it has existed for a long time, and only really came out when the Italians started talking...

I´m picking it up as Gladio has been mentioned, in official reports in Belgium  as being possibly related to the Brabant Killings.  I have opened a topic specifically for that :

It´s something I have been working on for a long time (decades).  But the Gladio link has always been a mystery when it came to it being funded and perhaps instructed from within the USA Intell (CIA/...). In short, to destabilise european politics, placing of nuclear missiles, etc. Or a way of putting pressure on Belgian politics.

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

• Jean Ceulemans changed the title to Wanted : US books/links with info on Gladio

Jean,

I haven't read his magnum opus, but the Swiss historian, Daniel Ganser, wrote what is considered a definitive historical work on CIA Operation Gladio.

Edited by W. Niederhut

On 8/10/2024 at 6:02 PM, Jean Ceulemans said:

Gladio has been discussed here before, somewhat in the margins of different topics. As it has existed for a long time, and only really came out when the Italians started talking...

I´m picking it up as Gladio has been mentioned, in official reports in Belgium  as being possibly related to the Brabant Killings.  I have opened a topic specifically for that :

It´s something I have been working on for a long time (decades).  But the Gladio link has always been a mystery when it came to it being funded and perhaps instructed from within the USA Intell (CIA/...). In short, to destabilise european politics, placing of nuclear missiles, etc. Or a way of putting pressure on Belgian politics.

The following may be of interest to you:

https://youtu.be/KeNQixRRUCo?t=3575

OSS OPERATION PAPERCLIP, NAZI GENERAL REINHARDT GEHLEN, THE GENESIS OF THE GLADIO NETWORK, AND JFK:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/politicalassassinationsresearchgroup/posts/5129350760454285/

THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS. AND ONCE YOU BEGIN TO GET IN TO THE DETAILS OF OPERATION PAPERCLIP ONE IS QUICKLY FORCED TO CONCLUDE THAT THE VERSION OF THE OPERATION PAPERCLIP NARRATIVE WHICH FOCUSES ON GERMAN ROCKET SCIENTISTS IS THE STERILIZED VERSION OF THE STORY, CAREFULLY CRAFTED BY THE INTELLIGENCE RESOURCES OF THE AMERICAN POWER ELITE TO OBSCURE THE GENUINELY SCANDALOUS ELEMENTS OF THE STORY (OR IN OTHER WORDS, A "LIMITED HANGOUT").

"Operation Overcast", the twin operation of "Paperclip", remains hidden in plain sight, and once you become familiar with the details and cast of characters and realize that the story of Operation Overcast is the story of the creation of the hydra-beast that President Kennedy was executed for attempting to dismantle, the sensitivity of this particular facet of the hidden history of the U.S. national security state becomes quite obvious.

Attorney Daniel Sheehan does an excellent job presenting an overview of the story (beginning at 59m35s of the following video lecture:
https://youtu.be/KeNQixRRUCo?t=3575 ) which is basically that the American oligarchs brokered a deal with Reinhardt Gehlen (the Third Reich Waffen SS anti-Soviet intelligence chief) by which an anti-communist special warfare academy would be created (and placed under the command of Major General Otto Skorzeny, former commander of the Waffen SS Special Forces) beginning in 1946 to train 100 men per year for placement in key positions in all allied intelligence agencies (especially the newly constituted CIA and Israeli Mossad).

1200 such key operatives were trained in said special warfare academy between 1946 and 1965, profoundly influencing the tactics and strategies of these intelligence agencies, from the use of torture and death squads, to the deployment of mercenary regime change forces such as Isis.

Among the very interesting and particularly telling facts is that the key translators between the American oligarchs and Generals Gehlen and Skorzeny were Special Agents Henry Kissinger and Ted Shackley (future Director of Central Intelligence under HW Bush) of the Army Counterintelligence Corps.

It would be well worth the time to navigate to the following video and to closely listen to this Lee Camp interview of Philosopher/Historian Gabriel Rockhill about the historical relationship of Nazism to the current events in Ukraine:

'THE TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINE -- WITH LEE CAMP (INTERVIEW OF PHILOSOPHER/HISTORIAN GABRIEL ROCKHILL ABOUT "OPERATION PAPERCLIP" [AND NAZI GENERAL REINHARD GEHLEN], OPERATION GLADIO, AND THE RELATIONSHIP TO CURRENT SITUATION IN UKRAINE):

Moment Of Clarity with Lee Camp | Apr 5, 2022 | https://youtu.be/qYi6IqokMXQ

https://www.facebook.com/LeeCampComedian/videos/1018590685752471

Gabril Rockhill wrote: "I was honored to be interviewed by Lee Camp about my recent Liberation News article, “Nazis in Ukraine: Seeing through the Fog of the Information War:

https://www.liberationnews.org/nazis-in-ukraine-seeing-through-the-fog-of-the-information-war/

We situate the current conflict within the deeper history of NATO, fascism & Ukraine."

ROB COUTEAU ON THE ORIGINS OF THE GLADIO NETWORK:

"...So, who were these modern-day “gladiators”? As Ganser is quick to note, not every European nation fell subject to such abysmal acts; and many soldiers who served in the Gladio network considered themselves to be patriots whose sole job was to defend their country against the Soviet Union. For example, in the Cold War period that Ganser covers in his book (1945–1990), Norway, Switzerland, and Austria were never victimized by false-flag attacks. And many Scandinavians who enlisted in the stay-behinds later objected to even being called a “Gladio” soldier. But when we study the events that occurred during this same period in Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, Turkey, and Greece, a wholly different picture emerges. That is, many Gladio operatives were hardened right-wing fanatics who thought nothing of participating in terror, torture, and the taking of innocent lives in the service of a “higher” cause—one they often spoke of with a religious fervor. Not surprisingly, the ranks of the Gladio armies were brimming with recalcitrant Nazis and Fascists. As one neofascist confessed after his arrest: “The personnel was recruited in circles where anti-communism was at its strongest; that is to say on the far right.”21 To make matters worse, some of the directors and leading figures of national intelligence agencies were also recycled from these same Nazi and Fascist networks.

One of the most infamous was General Reinhard Gehlen, whom Hitler appointed as chief of Foreign Armies East in 1942, and whose secret service career with the Nazis was focused on fighting the Soviet Union. According to author Christopher Simpson, “Gehlen derived much of his information from his role in one of the most terrible atrocities of the war: the torture, interrogation, and murder by starvation of some four million Soviet prisoners of war.”22 Gehlen was rewarded for such niceties by being scooped out of Germany by the Americans and shipped with his top staff to Fort Hunt, Virginia. After a cordial meeting with Allen Dulles, it was decided that Gehlen would be given a new assignment. Once the general and his crew were shipped safely back to Germany, he became the director of the “Gehlen Organization”: West Germany’s top intelligence agency, which also integrated other brutal, incorrigible Nazis into its structure. According to Ganser:

"When the Gladio scandal erupted in 1990, an unnamed former NATO intelligence officer explained that the covert action branch of the CIA under Frank Wisner, in order to set up the German secret army, had “incorporated lock, stock, and barrel the espionage outfit run by Hitler’s spy chief Reinhard Gehlen. This is well known, because Gehlen was the spiritual father of Stay Behind in Germany and his role was known to the West German leader, Konrad Adenauer, from the outset.” According to the unnamed NATO officer, U.S. President Truman and German Chancellor Adenauer had “signed a secret protocol with the U.S. on West Germany’s entry into NATO in May 1955, in which it was agreed that the West German authorities would refrain from active legal pursuit of known right-wing extremists. What is not so well known is that other top German politicians were privy to the existence of secret resistance plans.”23

Thus, the State-controlled terrorists were given carte blanche to operate without fear of reprisal...." 

Monday, 15 July 2019 03:19
'NATO’s Secret Armies, Operation Gladio, and JFK'
Written by Rob Couteau

https://kennedysandking.com/articles/nato-s-secret-armies-operation-gladio-and-jfk

Using powerful work by authors like Daniele Ganser and Phillip Willan about Gladio, and Michele Metta’s revelatory volume on Permindex, Rob Couteau’s milestone article shows how the murders of Kennedy, and Moro and the attempts on De Gaulle were not isolated events.

AWegN9y.jpg

Edited by Keven Hofeling

Posted (edited)

Thanks, the origins of Gladio are rather well "documented".  What happened late 1950´s is of course especially interesting for Belgium, one of the few - or even the only - countrie(s) that had both a military and civilian branch.  Or how Spaak became NATO Secretary General when he had MI6 and CIA backing him (Spaak negotiated between them).

Very interesting to me are the 1970´s and 1980´s.  Things went bad in a hurry.  The US (alleged CIA) assisting in a "robbery" in Vielsalm, a false flag operation, soon to be followed by others.  They were supposed to be CIA assisted trainings, but got bloody very fast... apparently some went rogue, likely some of them were also Westland New Post members. These guys were acting as if they were overthrowing a left South-American government....  But, we have like zero names... Perhaps a CIA contact named Parker*.  He is one of the very few persons involved that actually has a name.., I think I even have a description of him. Many have been mentioned, none confirmed to be part of the Brabant Killings (in Flanders referred to as the "Bende van Nijvel" - in Dutch language).

Unlike the WNP or the CCC, of those we have the names of members, etc.  There are certain links in evidence between most of them, yet no hard proof to connnect them to the actual killers. Another problem is that we have 3 members that make the core, added to them are 2 or 3 (over the years up to 7 or 8 different) members that seem to be rotating.  As if they were simulating or training a violent take-over of some kind.  Note: they also robbed military depots and security transports. And a private company that made high-tech kevlar vests (located in a safe that vitually nobody knew about).  Those actions often contradict the grocery store robberies were they grabbed little money, but made many victims.  Violence to be violent.

It was bad, really really bad, to illustrate...

A 14 yo boy riding his bike in the parking lot of a grocery store is simply shot dead.

David, a 9 yo boy gets shot in the hip and leg while watching his parents and 14 yo sister being killed with a riot gun, the 4 of them had just left the store with their cart filled with groceries. David had to live with his grandparents untill he was an, but they lived accross the store and were actual witnesses... 

Children or adults, those gangsters simply didn´t care...

*not the Evan jr Parker, who was a CIA liaison in 1948, he worked at the Embassy in Brussels, he was one of the early contacts (or even the very first). It was likely another "Parker" (coincidence or a nickname?), that was mentioned a lot later (over 20 years).  More recent CIA sources are Richard Brennecke and even William Colby, to some extend they confirmed a number of facts about Gladio´s org. (in Belgium SDR-VIII or SDRA-8 and STC/MOB).

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

Posted (edited)

Persons of interest...  We know Skorzeny welcomed Gladio members, between 1966 and ca. 1975 (Franco death) trainings were held in Spain. 

There was a peak post dec. 7, 1970 (the neo-fascist attempted coup in Italy) of Italian alleged Gladio members that fled to Spain.

Names are: Marco Pozzan, Stefano Delle Chiaie, Carlo Cicuttini, Mario Ricci, Aldo Tisei and Vincenzo Vinciguerra.

Now, we also have the French Yves Guerain Serec... IMO a guy to watch closely...

Serec was French OAS, he became the leader of the Portugal based CIA front Aginter-Press.  I can´t help wondering how he connected (in position) to e.g. Souetre in the early years?

Chiaie (born 1936) fled to Chili in 1975, but was involved in the Italian Bologna railway massacre in 1980.

Cicuttini (born 1948) was involved in the Madrid 1977 massacre (he was arrested in France in 1998).

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

I have some interesting essays I would like to share in the future (I must translate them first).  But these don´t really have a direct connection to the JFKA, so I will use the topic mentioned below for those (and other info).  Because I don´t want to go off-topic here. There was a connection in the early years, but it´s getting kinda  blurry by 1983...

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/30716-the-belgianbrabant-killings-bende-van-nijvel/