The Education Forum

LHO, his general character, not exactly a lone nut...

26 minutes ago, Mark Ulrik said:

Thanks for the explanation, Paul. Jean has already posted links to CD 1543 (above) which contains translations of the NZ stuff.

nz-oswald-case.png

Thanks - I missed the translation. The use of phrases like ‘according to certain statements’ leaves one wondering who made those statements. Perhaps Walker himself? I feel it’s important to remember that no statements by Walker on Oswald and RFK are known to exist until after Nov 22, even though they refer to an event many months previous. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thanks - I missed the translation. The use of phrases like ‘according to certain statements’ leaves one wondering who made those statements. Perhaps Walker himself? I feel it’s important to remember that no statements by Walker on Oswald and RFK are known to exist until after Nov 22, even though they refer to an event many months previous. 

I think it´s plausible there were no ´certain statements´.  Because Muench distanced himself from that part in the paper by saying the editor inserted that piece on his own.

And indeed, I have seen no ref to a LHO-Walker shooting prior to 11/22.  Even Marina only started talking about that when the alleged Walker note was found ca. 12/3. While, according the pictures, there was a clear link since 11/22 : Walkers house photo clearly visible among the bulk evidence items. Prominently placed in front...

Odd it is...