The Education Forum

Was LHO Truly "Innocent"?

8 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

874DF7BF-CF2A-47A6-A216-6CB8C26677F8.jpeg.7047a7b4ecee12b0a19749d2c107f35f.jpeg

Most people relax for a pic, I don’t know that anyone could strike this pose, try it. 

My point is, why not get an actual stand in to pose and then replace the head and add other touch ups required? Was it intended to deliberately make this photo look “off” which I admit it does.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Connally's surgeon described the initial wound as "ovoid" and running north-south in Connally's body. 

Pretty much describing a shot from above and behind JBC, and not tumbling. 

JBC's wound is consistent with a shot from the TSBD or Dal-Tex building, that had not passed through any other bodies. Shaw (the surgeon), who had worked on literally hundreds and hundreds of wartime gunshots, thought the JBC wound was indicative of separate gunshot that struck JBC alone. 

Shaw was puzzled by JBC's wrist wound, entrance on the dorsal side of JBC's wrist (the wristwatch side) which suggested yet another projectile had penetrated JBC's wrist. 

It is nearly physically impossible for a bullet to pass through a man's chest from the rear, and then to strike and pass through the dorsal side of the man's wrist. 

Shaw actually questioned the wrist surgeon about the direction of the wound, but the wrist surgeon said cloth-threads in the wound and other indicators proved JBC had received a projectile from the dorsal side. 

JBC also described bullets entering the limo as if from "automatic rifles."

Neither the WC or HSCA seemed able to resolve these issues. 

In the attempt to recreate the Single Bullet Theory in the documentary “Beyond the Magic Bullet”, Connally’s entrance wound does have a north-south axis. In that experiment, both torsos were facing directly forward as if Connally had completed his turn towards JFK. Neither had a suit coat or shirt.

JFK’s back wound in the experiment was about 1 inch to the left and below where the autopsy placed it. Yet that doesn’t explain why the exit wound was in the upper chest, not the throat. Note that the exit wound on the mannequin was never shown in the documentary but a brief shot of an “autopsy drawing” showed the exit wound in the chest.

7 hours ago, Kevin Balch said:

In the attempt to recreate the Single Bullet Theory in the documentary “Beyond the Magic Bullet”, Connally’s entrance wound does have a north-south axis. In that experiment, both torsos were facing directly forward as if Connally had completed his turn towards JFK. Neither had a suit coat or shirt.

JFK’s back wound in the experiment was about 1 inch to the left and below where the autopsy placed it. Yet that doesn’t explain why the exit wound was in the upper chest, not the throat. Note that the exit wound on the mannequin was never shown in the documentary but a brief shot of an “autopsy drawing” showed the exit wound in the chest.

This is so sad.

In the above recreation, the bullet exits JFK somewhere in upper chest. Looks like six inches (15 centimeters) lower than the Adam's apple. 

Then the bullet does tumble, which they say indicates verisimilitude to the actual shooting. 

But the actual slug was not tumbling when it struck Connally. We know that from JBC's assassination-day shirt. 

And then the recreation gets passed off as verifying the single bullet theory. 

Why not say anything?

We have re-computed pi and it is really 4. 

11 hours ago, Kevin Balch said:

My point is, why not get an actual stand in to pose and then replace the head and add other touch ups required? Was it intended to deliberately make this photo look “off” which I admit it does.

Sorry, I can´t help it, whenever I see this picture it reminds me of... 😀 https://youtu.be/4iRs3wpdzr4?si=_S0Dc1oR0eJmizhY

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

In the above recreation, the bullet exits JFK somewhere in upper chest. Looks like six inches (15 centimeters) lower than the Adam's apple.

I was agnostic about the JFKA when I watched the original broadcast of this back in the 1980s.

When the Aussie claimed success - I laughed out loud and was no longer agnostic about whether or not the murder could have been as the WC claimed.

"Amazingly, Alex has replicated the magic bullet shot!" - LOL.

On 9/7/2024 at 9:28 PM, Bill Fite said:

I was agnostic about the JFKA when I watched the original broadcast of this back in the 1980s.

When the Aussie claimed success - I laughed out loud and was no longer agnostic about whether or not the murder could have been as the WC claimed.

"Amazingly, Alex has replicated the magic bullet shot!" - LOL.

Those Aussies are now employed making Presidential campaign videos....