The Education Forum

Trump assassination attempt TAKE THREE discussion

Karl Kinaski

They are in a hurry. Guy had a fake licence plate, several fake IDs, passports and multiple guns in his car. Sure he made all this stuff in his garage. Lone nut that he is. BTWPassport fraud is a Federal offense. Yet the guy was released. His name is not Vem Miller, but Venokian ...   

("In my opinion, Kamala has an advantage: she is perceived as incompetent to the point that no one would want to harm her.")

Edited by Karl Kinaski

They released that guy and handed the case over to the FBI and USSS LOLOL ...

One Y-Tube comments@Michael-i7c8l

11 hours ago

My 1st question would have been "WHY WAS THE GUY RELEASED" yet no reporter asked that most logical question,who are these stupid reporters???

Sure. A lone nut who made all this stuff by himself at home in his garage. Sure. We still don't know his real name. Or his real licence plate. We know nothing. Operation Chaos is in full swing. But sure. He acted alone. Let's interrogate him. But wait. He isn't in jail anymore. They let him go. Where is he? We don't know. 

That's something: The elimination of Trump (by whomever) as a pretext to nuce Iran. Clap your hands. 

BRICS NEWS, quote. 

JUST IN: US President Joe Biden issues warning to Iran. "Any attempt to kill Donald Trump would be an act of war."

BRICS News

·13h JUST IN: Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu officially approves plans to attack Iran.

Edited by Karl Kinaski

They are not only after Trump, they are after his political comrades. 

Quote, X

JUST IN: Serbian Deputy Prime Minister Aleksandar Vulin warns that an assassination attempt is being planned against Viktor Orbán.

17 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

That's something: The elimination of Trump (by whomever) as a pretext to nuce Iran. Clap your hands. 

BRICS NEWS, quote. 

BRICS News

Earth to Karl...

Donald Trump unilaterally withdrew the U.S. from the international Iranian Nuclear Disarmament Treaty.  

Why would anyone imagine that Trump is a deterrent to Iran being nuked?

On the contrary, he was bribed by Paul Singer and Sheldon Adelson to move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Also, are you aware that Trump proposed nuking hurricanes in the Atlantic?

He's a man with the scientific and geopolitical knowledge of a 1st grader.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Alex Jones has decided to go full retard on the possible 3th Trump assassination attempt. Here he gives Vanokian/Miller/Steinberg, three IDs, fale licence plate a podiom to PLAY THE VICTIM. Venovkian/Steinberg/Miller: I did nothing wrog. Alex Jones: I believe you. wtf. 

"You never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Jean Penn, "I am Sam". Remember? Went full retard. Went home empty handed." Quote, Tropic Thunder. 

GZ4DfUZXgAAOMPE?format=png&name=small

GZ4DhaKXMAAm-xP?format=png&name=smallvem-miller-armed-man-arrested-91605096.jvem-miller-armed-man-arrested-91605096.jvem-miller-armed-man-arrested-91605097.j

Edited by Karl Kinaski

The Trump Campaign is subverted with sketchy individuals.  At least Yenovkian/Miller/Steinberg is a mole put into the MAGA Movement and the Trump campain.

( Mill/Venovkian/Steinberg: I did nothing wrong. Yeah,  except he had no explanation for using a false licence plate, three different IDs and two loaded guns entering the VIP Zone of a Trump rally.