The Education Forum

Carlos Bringuier Uses A Postage Stamp, Not E-mail

B)

In all the threads in this group and books about Carlos Bringuier, nobody cites a recent interview with him. They rely heavily on his Warren Commission testimony, but is that a good idea? So many commission witnesses read their published testimony and said it was altered.

If you want statements from Carlos Bringuier, get them from the horse's mouth:

Carlos Bringuier

16850 South Glades Drive Apt. # 3D

North Miami Beach, Florida 33162

When I contacted him, I asked him just one question. Was his anti - Castro newsletter really funded by the CIA as Mark Lane said it was? He said no. He wishes the CIA had funded it, but it didn't. He published it with very little money.

Of course, Mr. Bringuier is getting on in years. I dread having to read a post here one day specifying the exact date and hospital where we lost him. If you blame him for something, let him defend himself now. Please don't wait until it's too late. He does not use E-mail, so purchase a postage stamp.

Guest Stephen Turner
:)

In all the threads in this group and books about Carlos Bringuier, nobody cites a recent interview with him.  They rely heavily on his Warren Commission testimony, but is that a good idea?    So many commission witnesses read their published testimony and said it was altered.

Carlos Bringuier

When I contacted him, I asked him just one question.  Was his anti - Castro newsletter really funded by the CIA as Mark Lane said it was?  He said no.  He wishes the CIA had funded it, but it didn't.  He published it with very little money.

Of course, Mr. Bringuier is getting on in years.  I dread having to read a post here one day specifying the exact date and hospital where we lost him.  If you blame him for something, let him defend himself now.  Please don't wait until it's too late.  He does not use E-mail, so purchase a postage stamp.

Thank you for the information.

I have some questions I would like to ask Mr Bringuier,if any other members would

like me to include, questions, comments etc, please let me know & I will include

them in my letter..

Steve.

:)

In all the threads in this group and books about Carlos Bringuier, nobody cites a recent interview with him.   They rely heavily on his Warren Commission testimony, but is that a good idea?     So many commission witnesses read their published testimony and said it was altered.

Carlos Bringuier

When I contacted him, I asked him just one question.   Was his anti - Castro newsletter really funded by the CIA as Mark Lane said it was?   He said no.  He wishes the CIA had funded it, but it didn't.   He published it with very little money.

Of course, Mr. Bringuier is getting on in years.   I dread having to read a post here one day specifying the exact date and hospital where we lost him.  If you blame him for something, let him defend himself now.   Please don't wait until it's too late.  He does not use E-mail, so purchase a postage stamp.

Actually he does use email (at least as of June 2004.) He sells his book Red Friday on E-Bay and I first made contact with him after purchasing it. Here are excerpts of his emails:

Carlos Bringuier <carlosbringuier@msn.com> wrote:

Hi Gary: The only 2 that I met were David Ferrie and Kent Courtney.

Carlos

----- Original Message -----

To: Carlos Bringuier

Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 7:50 PM

Subject: Re: DRE

Hi Carlos,

Maybe you could fill me in on a few people from New Orleans. Did you meet or have any knowledge of these people who were in NO at that time:

Guy Banister

David Ferrie

Kent Courtney

"Bee" Botnick

Carlos Bringuier <carlosbringuier@msn.com> wrote:

Hi Gary: I never met David Atlee Phillips and your question in regard to his connection with the DRE should be directed to the then Directors of the DRE. I was a mere Delegate in the City of New Orleans.

Edited by Gary Buell