The Education Forum

Bullet hole

Good work, Robin! I had suspected "R" meant "Russia".

Does this mean it was being filed as if FBI still suspected a foreign plot? Otherwise, why this reference? Doesn't prove anything other than where FBI was coming from -- and it does seem inconsistent with FBI's embrace of the "LN" scenario. And the memo is dated January of 1964!

Edited by Tim Gratz

Did anyone other than me find it unusual that a couple of "suits" were in the one photo of the limo? What I mean is, it implies that these are the sort of folks who are doing the work...which, based upon my years of experience in both automotive and welding work, is CERTAINLY not the case. Nor would these "suits" usually be involved in inspection of the work-in-progress.

IMHO, there IS one scenario in which the presence of "suits" might make sense: that would be in the case that, during the DISassembly of the limo prior to the upgrade, some potential evidence in the assassination case may have been uncovered, and FBI or SS agents may have been called to examine any anomalies found.

Otherwise, the scene is incongruous with known procedures for automotive work...'cause we KNOW they ain't "insurance adjusters." :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
One more reference available at NARA.

Hit 1 of 1

AGENCY INFORMATION

AGENCY : FBI

RECORD NUMBER : 124-10011-10497

RECORDS SERIES : HQ

AGENCY FILE NUMBER : 105-82555-1ST NR 1282

DOCUMENT INFORMATION

ORIGINATOR : FBI

TO : SULLIVAN, W. C.

TITLE : [No Title]

DATE : 01/07/1964

PAGES : 1

DOCUMENT TYPE : PAPER, TEXTUAL DOCUMENT

SUBJECTS : KENNEDY, JOHN, PRESIDENTIAL CAR, HOLE FLOOR PAN

CLASSIFICATION : UNCLASSIFIED

RESTRICTIONS : OPEN IN FULL

CURRENT STATUS : OPEN

DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 08/24/1993

I received this document the other day and it says pretty much what one might expect. Rather than do an actual investigation, the Feebies just called Bouck at the SS and asked him and he told them there was no bullet hole. Bang. End of investigation. Bouck, as you may remember, was the gatekeeper in charge of the autopsy photos. If there was a cover-up afoot at the Circle K, he may well have been involved.

• 17 years later...

There had to be a bullet hole from Oswald's shot-1 at about pseudo Z113 -- made by the slug that ricocheted offa the overhead signal arm.

https://sites.google.com/view/oswaldsfirstshot/home

jfk limo bullet hole in floor.jpg

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

Tests of Carcano ammo showed that a ricochet off a steel pipe......

1. Separates the  jacket from the lead slug, & the jacket breaks into 2 halves (koz the jackets are made in 2 halves).

2. The 2 halves (found in the limo) take a certain angle offa the pipe (a large angle i think)(i dont know how they did not make a hole or holes in the seats).

3. The remnant slug takes its own certain angle (a median angle i think)(it made a hole in the center of the floor of the limo, between the  Connallys).

4. And there is a spray of small particles of lead that take a different angle (a small angle i think)(they hit jfk in the back of his head)(all of this was at pseudo Z103-113)(bits of lead seen on the back of jfk's head in Xrays)(jfk said i have been hit).