The Education Forum

JFK and Watergate

A.J. Weberman

• 1 year later...
THE http://ajweberman.com website has been renovated and should be much more accessible now. Check it out and let me know what you think. To skip the tramp morphs go to

http://ajweberman.com/coupt5.htm

Thank's for the information, although it may be inappropriate to ask you, I will, take the plunge anyway. The last I heard you had 'dropped off the map' re JFK matters, and were doing lyrical analysis [for lack of a better description] regarding that icon of pop music known as 'Bob Dylan.' I saw Bob, as I affectionately call him, on the 'Street Legal' tour. Senor (Tales of Yankee Power) great, great stuff. Anyway, if things got interesting enough would you ever consider appearing in the JFK Debate section of the Forum?

THE http://ajweberman.com website has been renovated and should be much more accessible now. Check it out and let me know what you think. To skip the tramp morphs go to

Thank's for the information, although it may be inappropriate to ask you, I will, take the plunge anyway. The last I heard you had 'dropped off the map' re JFK matters, and were doing lyrical analysis [for lack of a better description] regarding that icon of pop music known as 'Bob Dylan.' I saw Bob, as I affectionately call him, on the 'Street Legal' tour. Senor (Tales of Yankee Power) great, great stuff. Anyway, if things got interesting enough would you ever consider appearing in the JFK Debate section of the Forum?

Robert and AJ:

Check out these other threads here at Wagergate. Great stuff.

Dawn

ps AJ GFreat to know you're still around!!!

• 7 months later...

I received in the mail today a recent public statement issued by Howard Phillips, Chairman of the Conservative Caucus, which has its national headquarters in Vienna, Virginia. Howie was a member of the initial board of Directors of Young American for Freedom, having been elected to that position at the organizing meeting held at Great Elm, the family home of William F. Buckley, in Sharon, Connecticut in 1960. At the time of his election as a director, Howie was president of the student council at Harvard University. Although Jewish, he was anti-Zionist, being a member of the World Council of Judaism,

The title of Howie’s document received today is “E. Howard Hunt Was An American Patriot Who Dedicated His Life To Serving His Country.”

The opening paragraphs of the document are as follows:

“The late Howard Hunt, who died earlier this month, was an American patriot whom I was privileged to know during the time he served on the staff of President Nixon’s White House Counsel, Chuck Colson.

“When he and Gordon Liddy were arrested following the Watergate break-in, his attorney was my friend, Douglas Caddy, the founder and first National Director of Young Americans for Freedom.

“Hunt frequently called to pick my brain concerning Federal funding of pro-Communist Left-Wing activists in the context of Lyndon Johnson’s ‘Great Society’ programs.

“At the time, I was the White House’s Office of Economic Opportunity ‘Watch Dog” and Special Assistant to then OEO Director Frank Carlucci who made decisions to fund many of these Marxist activities.

“Hunt was, at one point, associated with the Mullen Company, a CIA asset, headed by future U.S. Senator Robert Bennett.”

Appended to these opening paragraphs in Howie’s public statement is an article on Hunt’s death published by the New York Post on January 14, 2007 (page 7). The Post’s article reads as follows:

“...In a new memoir, ‘American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate & Beyond,’ due out in April, Hunt, 88, writes: ‘Having Kennedy liquidated, thus elevating himself to the presidency without having to work for it himself, could have been a very tempting and logical move on Johnson’s part.

“‘LBJ had the money and the connections to manipulate the scenario in Dallas and is on record as having convinced JFK to make the appearance in the first place. He further tried unsuccessfully to engineer the passengers of each vehicle, trying to get his good buddy, Gov. [John] Connally, to ride with him instead of in JFK’s car – where...he would have been out of danger.’

“Hunt says Johnson also had easy access to CIA man William Harvey, who’d been demoted when he tired to have Fidel Castro poisoned in defiance of orders to drop covert operations against Cuba. Harvey was ‘a ruthless man who was not satisfied with his position in the CIA and its government salary,’ Hunt writes.

“‘He definitely had dreams of becoming [CIA Director] and LBJ could do that for him if he were president....[LBJ} would have used Harvey because he was available and corrupt.’”

“The late Howard Hunt, who died earlier this month, was an American patriot ...”

Pat Speer has opined in this manner concerning your relationship with the convicted felon, self-confessed forger, perjurer, and CIA founding member (but I repeat myself) E. Howard Hunt:

"Mr. Caddy, in order to keep Hunt's involvement secret, probably lied to a newspaper about a phone call from Barker's wife... . It seemed obvious to me...that Caddy had lied... ." —
Pat Speer

Is Pat Speer correct in what he says?

Ashton Gray

Edited by Ashton Gray

• 2 weeks later...

Pardon this novice straw grasping but,

Does anyone find it intriguing that Al Haig is alledged to have been in the know along with Califano, about the C-Day coup that Ultimate Sacrifice alledges

Kennedy was planning against Cuba...

And Al was also implanted into Henry's top secret trip to China in '71 ("Who's in Charge here?") and according to Silent Coup was part of a right wing hit on

Nixon?

Nixon is said to have referred to the Kennedy Assassination as "the bay of pigs thing" for safety reasons. (Do you agree?) If this connection was real and part

of Nixon trap was Haig the hook or sinker?

I realize that the whole C-Day argument is highly contentious, but do members agree with Haig aspect of Ultimate Sacrifice? In other words is the Haig

involvement or knowlege of Kennedy's Cuba plans entirely contingent upon the validity of the borader C-Day hypothesis?

Guest John Gillespie

Does anyone find it intriguing that Al Haig is alledged to have been in the know along with Califano, about the C-Day coup that Ultimate Sacrifice alledges

And Al was also implanted into Henry's top secret trip to China in '71 ("Who's in Charge here?") and according to Silent Coup was part of a right wing hit on

Nixon?

Nixon is said to have referred to the Kennedy Assassination as "the bay of pigs thing" for safety reasons. (Do you agree?) If this connection was real and part

I realize that the whole C-Day argument is highly contentious, but do members agree with Haig aspect of Ultimate Sacrifice? In other words is the Haig

involvement or knowlege of Kennedy's Cuba plans entirely contingent upon the validity of the borader C-Day hypothesis?

Califano is a latter day Fensterwald.

Nixon?

Nate, Please don't refer to the C-Day myth as a real event, as it never happened, and I believe never existed, other than what the Cuban's call the AMLASH plot -as described in Fabian Escalante's "Executive Action - 634 Ways to Kill Castro, which doesn't even mention the one plot that I am interested in.

Both Haig and Califano are listed on the documents as being in the room when the Cuban covert action strategy and tactics were laid out to JFK, which he either approved, delayed or cancelled.

But I don't understand how JG can compare Califano to Festerwald?

BK