The Education Forum

Edward Kennedy and the Assassination

Has anyone attempted to interview Edward Kennedy about the assassination of his two brothers. I have heard that he was informed by Robert Kennedy soon after the assassination of JFK who was behind the conspiracy. This was confirmed by the visit of Grant Stockdale on 26th November, 1963. As the conspirators were in a position to blackmail the Kennedys into silence, it was decided to wait until RFK became president in 1968 before all was revealed. Edward still refused to come forward with what he knew. Was he also waiting until he became president before he told the American public the full story. This might explain why he has never done this:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=239

Ted Sorenson's assistant advised me last week that he still subscribes to the Warren Report.

He and apparently twelve other people do so.

So if the Kennedys knew something to the contrary either they did not tell Sorenson or he is being less than candid.

Edited by Tim Gratz

Guest Stephen Turner
Ted Sorenson's assistant advised me last week that he still subscribes to the Warren Report.

I expect he also subscribes to the official version of what happened at Chappaquiddick. :D

I guess when two of your brothers are gunned down by "Lone nuts"It must clarify the mind wonderfully.BTW, was'nt there rumours of Edwards Children being killed if he did'nt leave well alone? :(

I expect he also subscribes to the official version of what happened at Chappaquiddick.

As I recall, Sorenson was called in, as part of the Kennedy brain trust, to help make up the official version.

Ron

Has Ted Kennedy ruled out ever running for President?

Somebody else ruled it out for him: the American public. Teddy's one of the longest serving Senators in U.S. history. He's not gonna drop his drawers and kiss up to the Bible belt.

Has Ted Kennedy ruled out ever running for President?

Somebody else ruled it out for him: the American public. Teddy's one of the longest serving Senators in U.S. history. He's not gonna drop his drawers and kiss up to the Bible belt.

Pat,

Yes, I knew it would be a longshot, but I thought I'd just throw it in B) . I read in The Economist that he's been a longtime critic of the pharmaceutical industry, which indicates that he doesn't fear speaking out against power groups. I like that, although alienating powerful political lobby groups will never get you into the White House. I hope the Democrats find someone more impressive than the last lot of nominees.

Has anyone attempted to interview Edward Kennedy about the assassination of his two brothers. I have heard that he was informed by Robert Kennedy soon after the assassination of JFK who was behind the conspiracy. This was confirmed by the visit of Grant Stockdale on 26th November, 1963. As the conspirators were in a position to blackmail the Kennedys into silence, it was decided to wait until RFK became president in 1968 before all was revealed. Edward still refused to come forward with what he knew. Was he also waiting until he became president before he told the American public the full story. This might explain why he has never done this:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=239

John,

Interesting stuff on the Chappaquiddick thread. Assuming it's accurate, there's always a chance Ted will tell all. He might find an inventive way of revealing it. Hope I live long enough.

[

John,

Interesting stuff on the Chappaquiddick thread. Assuming it's accurate, there's always a chance Ted will tell all. He might find an inventive way of revealing it. Hope I live long enough.

________________________--

I do not think we will ever see Ted comment on this case.

I believe his nephew's murder so close to his own conspiratial history on 7/19/99

has ensured his silence for life.

(Anyone who does not agree that JFk Jr. was blown out of the sky should read online all the discrepancies that will never be found on CNN, or CBS.)

Dawn

If Ted Kennedy knew and could prove who killed Kennedy, why would the conspirators not simply kill him to silence him rather than killing JFK, Jr. with the implicit message "You're next! (if you talk)!

Aren't witnesses normally silenced a bit more directly?

[

(Anyone who does not agree that JFk Jr. was blown out of the sky should read online  all  the discrepancies that will never be  found on CNN, or CBS.)

Dawn

While I haven't studied the JFK Jr. crash in detail it struck me as a bit of a coincidence that he should fall from the sky just as he was becoming a serious threat to the right-wing status quo. I went back on my own at one point and tried to find out the number of prominent left-wingers or liberals who died in small plane crashes over the past fifty years versus the number of prominent right wingers or conservatives, and it was something like 12 to 4 in favor of the left-wingers. Not conclusive but suggestive that one or more of them may not have come from chance. Wellstone, for example.

Pat, I like you and don't want to offend you but maybe an answer to your statistic is that right-wingers are more intelligent or at least more risk averse.

Don't remember the details but wasn't JFK flying under bad conditions or without adequate training for instrument only flying? I seem to recall statements after his crash that like many Kennedys he was a risk-taker.

It may make sense. Presumably conservatives by their very nature may be less likely to take chances. As a group conservatives may be less adventuresome. If more liberals are mountain climbers it makes sense that liberals will constitute a disproportionate number of moutain climbing deaths. It might also be that the rich conservatives had more access to larger corporate jets.

John Walton, 58, the billionaire son of the founder of Wal-Mart, died today in a plane crash.

He was flying a small. experimental, unregistered aircraft.

His death is not likely connected to a vast right-wing conspiracy. Nor did Castro do it.

You see, some accidents are accidents.

Ironically I just saw this news item on the Internet after my previous post.

Edited by Tim Gratz

One parting thought on this subject: Republicans don't need to kill liberals like Wellstone in aircraft crashes. We kill them in the election booth! That's sufficient! There is a reason why JFK was the last Democrat elected President who haled from a state north of the Mason-Dixon line. And of course it is at least speculative if JFK himself would have won the election if the votes had been honestly counted.