The Education Forum

The Survey Data

Added are the last two pages of "slight"-of-hand.

Good "sleight"- of- hand is seldom recognized.

Slight (aka meager) "Slight-of-hand" is easily recognizable by those who know where to look.

Tom

thanks very much, Tom! Anything further is greatly appreciated! Any comments/observations regarding DMyer's DP animation?

David Healy

Edited by David G. Healy

Slight (aka meager) "Slight-of-hand" is easily recognizable by those who know where to look.

Tom

thanks very much, Tom! Anything further is greatly appreciated! Any comments/observations regarding DMyer's DP animation?

David Healy

Shortly, I will post the "Vehicle Speed" data which begins to get a little closer to home on your work.

I have not even seen the Dmyers's animation.

From what is known, it supports the SBT/Magic Bullet theory.

This alone makes it not worth my time, or money.

Not to mention that I hardly ever watch cartoons anymore.

And, since neither Time/Life nor the U.S. Secret Service appear to have had any difficulty in placement of the first shot fired, which most assuredly was not in the vicinity of Z-157, or Z-161, etc;, and one of these parties had the original film and the second party had a "first generation" copy, I see little to be gained in looking beyond the parameters of where they for whatever reason placed the first shot.

Just perhaps Mr. Meyers, as well as many others, should review the wealth of eyewitness testimony which clearly demonstrates that the Z-312/313 headshot was the second shot fired in the assassination.

This alone should have alerted Mr. Meyers that his cartoon has some severe problems.

Is he giving it away or selling it?

Tom

Tom

David Healy

Shortly, I will post the "Vehicle Speed" data which begins to get a little closer to home on your work.

And, since neither Time/Life nor the U.S. Secret Service appear to have had any difficulty in placement of the first shot fired, which most assuredly was not in the vicinity of Z-157, or Z-161, etc;, and one of these parties had the original film and the second party had a "first generation" copy, I see little to be gained in looking beyond the parameters of where they for whatever reason placed the first shot.

Just perhaps Mr. Meyers, as well as many others, should review the wealth of eyewitness testimony which clearly demonstrates that the Z-312/313 headshot was the second shot fired in the assassination.

This alone should have alerted Mr. Meyers that his cartoon has some severe problems.

Tom

Well, at the moment Peter Jennings and ABC are the only ones that have bought the Myers cartoon as gospel, you could probably throw in there, Arlen Spector -- lest of course, the 6th Floor and their adherents... as with most pro WCR, supporters, LN and those posing as CT, there's no sense in letting eyewitness testimony (regardless of when it was taken) get in the way of a good cover story, regardless of how noble the cover story is/seems to be!

Tom

David Healy

It is not likely that I would place a great deal of faith in anything claimed or stated by the "Honorable" Arlen Specter.

Tom

Tom

Well, at the moment Peter Jennings and ABC are the only ones that have bought the Myers cartoon as gospel, you could probably throw in there, Arlen Spector -- lest of course, the 6th Floor and their adherents... as with most pro WCR, supporters, LN and those posing as CT, there's no sense in letting eyewitness testimony (regardless of when it was taken) get in the way of a good cover story, regardless of how noble the cover story is/seems to be!