The Education Forum

Block Out Another Member's Posts?

David wrote:

You know, Confusious once said: "if one is going to step on ones dick - one might want to take off ones 'golf shoes'." They do have golf courses in the keyes don't they?

The Lun Yu contains the 499 wise sayings of the Chinese philosopher Confucius, who was born about 550 BC.  The above quote is not in the Lun Yu.

I have no idea who this Confusious character is whom you claim to quote.  Nor do I care to imagine the contortions a man would have to go through to step on his male organ.

As to the "Nation" being criminal, perhaps you are right.  I think Victor Navasky did it!  JFK was far too conservative for Navaky and crew.

Astute researcher as you are and you can't find it? roflmfao! Your quite a guy, QUITE a guy Mr. Gratz. Maybe a family member can help you out or, Kathleen Harris, perhaps?

So, whatever happened to all the evidence regarding FIDEL did it? You letting that go? Or does your brush with political fame keep you busy these day's?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pehaps if I could find thatquote among his 499 sayings, I could also find the smoking gun.

Perhaps when Castro croaks Miguelito will confess.

When Castro croaks I suspect you'll be writing a byline for the Marquette University Free Press - Travel Section. Give my regards to Kathleen Harris. Please inform her, don't look for help from the WH in her upcoming Senate bid, she's not connected to Wall Street, therefore doesn't exist -- except, cleaning golf shoes of course!

David, you are correct that I would love to go to Cuba when it opens up.

A mayor of Key West once water-skied from Key West to Havana.

There you go, Timster -- FINALLY you post something, ANYTHING regarding CASTRO did IT! ROFLMFAO! All we need is the Castro 'trick' ski and we're in business -- that ought to be worth, what - 3 column inches?

Guest Stephen Turner
David, you are correct that I would love to go to Cuba when it opens up.

A mayor of Key West once water-skied from Key West to Havana.

Er Tim, its the US that closed it down,I went two years,ago had a great time.And if you think the people will embrace free market capitalism when the old boy shuffle's of this mortal coil,dont hold your breath... B)

Guest Stephen Turner

Stephen, just wait until all those filthy rich Cuban exiles living in Miami return!

Sorry to tell you this Tim, but they will be hanging from lamposts before the days end. Your only chance is full on invasion.And as Caracticus said to the Romans." you had better sleep with your swords in your hands"

Mr. Carroll wrote:

At the risk of repeating my polemic to the Lancer forum, I say the following I would support the removal of Tim Gratz from this forum. The reason is simply that I am convinced that Tim has no interest in solving the asassination of JFK.

How presumptuous.  Because I do not follow the vast internal conspiracy favored by the majority of Forum members, I must not be interested in solving the assassination!

1 + 1 = 3!!!

Well, if I think Fidel did it and would like to attempt to marshall evidence to prove that, that certainly means that I am interested in solving the assassination,

Sorry, Tim... it doesn't. It means you are interested in finding evidence to prove your bias is correct.

even if the scenario I favor might not be correct.  I mean, I could easily use turn-about and argue that those who propose a theory or scenario that I feel is not supported by the evidence must not be interested in solving the assassination.

That's fine, if they work backassward in the manner you've indicated above that you yourself do.

Moreover, I have certainly indicated a willingness to pursue alternative theories.

As Robert repeatedly points out to you, you lack a willingness to pursue the sources of your own theory. It's hard to imagine then, you dunking even just your little toe into the waters of other theories, let alone diving in head first.

There must be a reason why proponents of a vast conspiracy are so quick to make judgments about the sincerity of those holding opposing views.

Very astute.

I have on this Forum occasionally questioned the judgment, logic or intelligence of some of the postings, but I do not recall ever impugning the sincerity of the person or persons posting arguments I consider weak.

Fine. I'm sure someone will point out an example, if one exists.

As I have commented in another thread, Vincent Salandria has even accused those who disagree with him of engaging in criminal conduct, and no one but I seem to find such an argument "beyond the pale".  But it surely is.

Has accused every single person who disagrees with him as having engaged in criminal conduct, or has he only made such an allegation where in fact, criminal conduct has, or can be proven? If the latter, it you who is acting "beyond the pale" by vastly distorting whatever Salandria is supposed have done.