The Education Forum

Thomas H. Purvis--posting methodology

Tom wrote:

[...]

Had the WC truely wanted to know the position of Mr. Altgens (which rest assured they did not), then all that they had to do was open the survey plat, locate the yellow marks on the street curb which Mr. West clearly placed on the survey plat, then look at frame# 350 of the Z-film.

[...]

Thank you!

David Healy

David;

Did you or anyone else need a copy of the plat with the position of Mr. Altgens marked on it?

I believe it was on the "non-conspiracy" forum (McAdams) in which I described the exact measurements of how to, even today, locate the position in which these yellow marks were on 11/22/63, as well as where Mr. Altgens was standing.

I will repost that portion of the survey plat along with the physical measurements if needed.

Tom

Hi Tom,

please take a look at http://www.imageshack.us/

Click on the "Browse" button, then select the photo you want from your harddrive & then click "Host it".

The next page that opens will have numerous links to your image, experiment & see which works best.

Here's two I made earlier.

Hopefully they will stay linked for a good while(haven't read the small print yet lol)

Direct link to image

470e0a2un.jpg

Thumbnail for forums

sv4000448ci.th.jpg

Alan

PS.

If it works out, can you put the images back in the "The SS knew" thread please.

Tom wrote:

[...]

Had the WC truely wanted to know the position of Mr. Altgens (which rest assured they did not), then all that they had to do was open the survey plat, locate the yellow marks on the street curb which Mr. West clearly placed on the survey plat, then look at frame# 350 of the Z-film.

[...]

Thank you!

David Healy

David;

Did you or anyone else need a copy of the plat with the position of Mr. Altgens marked on it?

I believe it was on the "non-conspiracy" forum (McAdams) in which I described the exact measurements of how to, even today, locate the position in which these yellow marks were on 11/22/63, as well as where Mr. Altgens was standing.

I will repost that portion of the survey plat along with the physical measurements if needed.

Tom

Tom,

Yes, please do! I won't be able to download it till tomorrow...

Thanks,

David

Edited by David G. Healy

Hi Tom,

please take a look at http://www.imageshack.us/

Click on the "Browse" button, then select the photo you want from your harddrive & then click "Host it".

The next page that opens will have numerous links to your image, experiment & see which works best.

Here's two I made earlier.

Hopefully they will stay linked for a good while(haven't read the small print yet lol)

Direct link to image

470e0a2un.jpg

Thumbnail for forums

sv4000448ci.th.jpg

Alan

PS.

If it works out, can you put the images back in the "The SS knew" thread please.

Nice Photo:

"Well, I was right along---you see, the steps come down the steps for a way and then there is a broad place, oh, I'll say it is a little wider than this table here on the steps and then some steps and I was standing on this--this would be somewhere around along about there."

EMMETT J. HUDSON

Just for your general information, that corner to the right of Hudson (&others) where the last step comes down to the flat platform area was a survey control station which the WC had Mr. West establish.

From this position (point A) Mr. West thereafter surveyed in the yellow marks on the curb where Mary Moorman & Jean Hill were standing, as well as the other yellow marks; curb inlet; lamp post on Elm. etc.

Mr. West had no understanding as to why this particular location was chosen by the WC.

In addition to Mr. Hudson, there were of course three other critical witnesses who did not actually testify before the WC, and were therefore never exposed to the potential of Dulles/Cooper/& Boggs asking questions of them.

1. Emmett Hudson:

Testimony taken by Wesley Liebeler on July 22, 1964 at the office of the U.S. Attorney, 301 Post Office Bldg., Dallas, TX.

2. S. M. Holland:

Testimony taken by Samuel Stern on April 8, 1964, at the office of the U.S. Attorney, 301 Post Office Bldg., Dallas, TX.

3. Harry D. Holmes:

Testimony taken by Wesley Liebeler on July 23, 1964, at the office of the U.S. Attorney, 301 Post Office Bldg., Dallas, TX.

4. James W. Altgens:

Testimony taken by Wesley Liebeler on July 22, 1964, at the office of the U.S. Attorney, 301 Post Office Bldg., Dallas, Tx.

In regards to this "Testimony", the following should be stated.

1. Between the Dallas Police, US Secret Service, & FBI, most of these persons had been previously interviewed. Therefore, the WC had access to what their statements actually said.

2. As noted, none of these four persons were actually placed into the position where those of the WC who were not in on the "game" could open up areas of discussion which the "gameplayers" did not want brought out.

3. By July 22, 1964, the "Draft" of the WC Final Report had been submitted for review. Although I have the date somewhere, I can not state the exact date that it was submitted.

However, Altgens; Hudson; & Holmes were not interviewed until after this draft had been submitted.

4. When one reviews the testimony of these four persons, it becomes quite clear as to why their "Testimony" was not given in an open forum where the subject of the head shot to JFK at Z-313 would be brought out, as well as the subsequent shot.

5. This is merely another of the "means" by which the WC managed to "hide in plain sight" the facts of the assassination of JFK.

Mr. Hudson:

"Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty close to even with this here, the last shot was fired--somewhere right along in there."

Mr. Liebeler:

"You say it was the second shot that hit him in the head?"

Mr. Hudson:

"Yes"

One would do well to read the WC "Testimony" of all four of these gentlemen.

Tom