The Education Forum

Questions for the Paines

Tim Gratz

Please suggest your questions,

Are you planning to contact Ruth Paine or is this just an excercise? Ask her about the allegations of Roy Frankhauser. For details see Michael Collins Piper's book Final Judgement.

I believe this thread was started as a "spin-off" of my thread on asking living witnesses questions. I have contact information for several living witnesses, & would like suggestions on questions to ask.

But, moreover, to preserve the then-extant fiction that CIA and FBI had no prior knowledge of the purported assassin Oswald, it was imperative to date the letter's discovery by them some time after the assassination, rather than admit that they had it ten days or so prior to the assassination.

I totally agree with this post. Keep in mind also the Hoover memo of, I believe, 1960 or so stating that "someone was using LHO's " name. LHO was clearly well known to the FBI and other intellignece agencies well before 11/22/63. Being sheep -dipped for his most notorious role: "the lone assassinain of JFK. "

Dawn

Dawn wrote:

I totally agree with this post. Keep in mind also the Hoover memo of, I believe, 1960 or so stating that "someone was using LHO's " name. LHO was clearly well known to the FBI and other intellignece agencies well before 11/22/63. Being sheep -dipped for his most notorious role: "the lone assassinain of JFK. "

Perhaps some day dictionaries, after defining the slang word "patsy", will add, see, e.g., Lee Harvey Oswald.

Is there a William Safire among us who knows the derivation of the term?

Gary wrote:

Are you planning to contact Ruth Paine or is this just an excercise? Ask her about the allegations of Roy Frankhauser. For details see Michael Collins Piper's book Final Judgement.

Gary, for the benefit of all, could you be so kind as to briefly summarize what Frankhauser said?

Also, as I have written, I think the best procedure, especially for a witness as significant as Ruth Paine, to be interviewed by a professional interrogator and only after he has thoroughly reviewed all aspects of the case relating to the Paines and knows them as well as an attorney would if she was the most important witness in a multimillion dollar case.

Dawn wrote:

Perhaps some day dictionaries, after defining the slang word "patsy", will add, see, e.g., Lee Harvey Oswald.

Is there a William Safire among us who knows the derivation of the term?

I think it was a result of Italian for fool, "pazzo" which came from Old Italian, "paccio."

I can't believe I still remember so much useless knowledge.