The Education Forum

CIA Leak Case: Wilson Plame Affair

Shanet Clark

Scooter Libby is a [redacted under legal threat]

HOW do you discredit someone by outing his wife as a CIA counterproliferation AGENT?

THAT is A SLUR? THAT somehow compromises MR WILSON???

HIS WIFE is a COUNTER PROLIFERATION INTERNATIONAL AGENT?

I. Scooter Libby is a bloody... [classified material]

*available after 10/10/2066]...........

Edited by Shanet Clark

Typical Shanet post. Name calling.

The facts that Shanet ignores is that both Wilson and wife are virulent Kerry supporters and that it was Wilson's wife who persuaded the CIA to send Wilson on his trip (with his agenda).

The importance of that fact is demonstrated not only by Shanet's convenient dismissal of it but also, more significantly, by the fact that Wilson lied about it.

Shanet, this case is already being debated in some depth on the thread "The New Watergate": You will be able to read Tim's defence of Bush and his cronies here.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5272

This has also been raised in the important Otis Pike thread as well. Tim clearly does not like CIA documents being leaked to the press. I wonder why?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5314

You should also read the thread on Cleveland Cram and his classified document Moles and Molehunters. It will tell you a lot about Tim's tactics.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5194

Guest Stephen Turner

The facts that Shanet ignores is that both Wilson and wife are virulent Kerry supporters and that it was Wilson's wife who persuaded the CIA to send Wilson on his trip (with his agenda).

Query, what makes one "virulent"?

So who do you claim fits that definition of crony?

Rove?

Libby?

Well, you tell me, John.

Both of them. Another good example was Michael Brown, the former head of FEMA. The one who did such a good job during Hurricane Katerina. It emerged that he was only given the post as a result of political favours carried out in the past. Brown, who had been sacked from his previous job as an organizer of horse shows, turned out to be poorly qualified for the job and Bush's decision to appoint him resulted in the deaths of a large number of Americans. Like with the Iraq War, employing cronies can be very expensive.

Rove?

Libby?

Well, you tell me, John.

Both of them. Another good example was Michael Brown, the former head of FEMA. The one who did such a good job during Hurricane Katerina. It emerged that he was only given the post as a result of political favours carried out in the past. Brown, who had been sacked from his previous job as an organizer of horse shows, turned out to be poorly qualified for the job and Bush's decision to appoint him resulted in the deaths of a large number of Americans. Like with the Iraq War, employing cronies can be very expensive.

----------------------------

John:

Still the courteous and civil proper English gentleman John !!

You should have written that said son-of-a-bitch Brown lied through his teeth to both the Congress and the American people; yet still remains on the "Shrub" payroll teat !!

He may not go to the chain gang for negligent homicide, but he sure as hell will go down; with Cheney, Libby, Rove, and a few others for the cover-up lying. Maybe Colson will take his "prison ministries" and help him find Jesus while he's there ??!!

Back to C-SPAN.

GPH

• 3 months later...

Libby is slowly turning on his old boss Dick Cheney.

He has now claimed that his superiors approved his use of classified information

to defend the IRAQ yellowcake ruse.

When he outed Valerie Plame Wilson he was acting under orders from "his superiors"

Cheney violated law and common sense/

Edited by Shanet Clark

Clearly there will be problems ahead for the Bush administration if Libby testifies that his "superiors" authorized the release of classified information. He was pretty high up the food chain.

Note the difference between Libby and Liddy. In Bill Bonnano's book he states the mafiosos in prison respected Liddy because he refused to "rat" on his bosses to save his hide.

Guest John Gillespie

Rove?

Libby?

Well, you tell me, John.

Cronies and relatives...appointments and business dealings (Donald Nixon, Billy Carter, Roger Clinton, to name but a few). Usually not a good idea. At least the Kennedys run and get elected.

"HOW do you discredit someone by outing his wife as a CIA counterproliferation AGENT?

THAT is A SLUR? THAT somehow compromises MR WILSON???

HIS WIFE is a COUNTER PROLIFERATION INTERNATIONAL AGENT?"

I quite agree. There's more than a little hypocrisy here. Surprise, surprise.

Guest John Gillespie

John:

Still the courteous and civil proper English gentleman John !!

You should have written that said son-of-a-bitch Brown lied through his teeth to both the Congress and the American people; yet still remains on the "Shrub" payroll teat !!

He may not go to the chain gang for negligent homicide, but he sure as hell will go down; with Cheney, Libby, Rove, and a few others for the cover-up lying. Maybe Colson will take his "prison ministries" and help him find Jesus while he's there ??!!

Back to C-SPAN.

GPH

Gary,

I want to tell you how much I appreciate seeing "teat" in the above correspondence. It's just a delight to see it used in any context, really, especially here. The rare occasions when it does appear it is usually misused or misspelled. But right here, with your byline and next to that picture of yours, it's a rose under the April snow, my man.

Unfortunately, that probably represents your most meaningful contribution on these pages. I mean, c'mon, Ger, you can only live off that Cuban thing for so long (50 years?). Think about it. What have we gotten from you except incessant typing about weaponry and jungle rot? When push comes to shove about anything of substance, suddenly you get coy as if you actually know some thing or some one. You talk the talk - name dropping for its own sake, the thrilling use of the word 'tradecraft' and the occasional botched attempt at Latin - but give us the walk, GP, smoke us if you got 'em.

Pardon me, but does tradecraft include the constant wearing of garments designed to help hide oneself in a greenhouse? Frankly, one begins to wonder about the extent of this fatigue usage, but I digress. Put up or shut up or, indeed, go back to C-Span (got cable down there on No-Name?).

John Gillespie

Edited by John Gillespie

Guest John Gillespie

----------------------------

...and another thing, gerry or gary or whatever: the irony is not lost that A.J. Weberman - who made you a nobody (yeah, congrats, A.J. Weberman is your life sponsor) - went through Dylan's garbage and it is we who now go through yours.

From the Shawmut Peninsula, where soon we will celebrate Evacuation Day,

John Gillespie

Edited by John Gillespie

• 2 weeks later...

The Plame Wilson affair is still percolating.

It tells us so much about the Vice President's office

and their efforts to stand behind any PRETEXT for War in Iraq.

The yellowcake, the Niger, the aluminum tubes, the vats, none of it was REAL.

They got on Television and in front of the United Nations and

told a bunch of BIG FAT LIES...........

When Joseph Wilson had the brains to say that the papers were shoddy forgeries,

unrelated to things on the ground in Africa, Libby was given specific instructions

and classified materials

to slime Wilson and endanger his wife......and he lied about when interrogated by the special prosecutor.

Libby says he found out she was a CIA agent from the news hacks like Tim Russert,

when in fact DEAD EYE DICK CHENEY told him the story and what to do with it...............

That much is obvious, Cheney pushed Libby to out the undercover agent ........