The Education Forum

Frank Sturgis and Bill O'Reilly

Lynne, you are sometimes your own worst enemy here. It was YOU who posts the Mat [Matt?} Wilson-derived links, and yet when someone asks who Wilson is and what his credentials are, you ask the questioner for "an opinion of substance, please"....GEEZ, lady, gimme a break!

If you're gonna refer to the works of others, it would behoove you to know who they are and who/what their sources are...rather than attempt to change the subject when asked, in essence, why you think Wilson's work is valuable.

As far as who I think is responsible for the Kennedy assassination, I really can't place the blame at the feet of any one group or individual just yet. There is no incontrovertible, uncontestable evidence pointing in any one direction, to the exclusion of all others. And I have enough of an open mind to be willing to listen to arguments that are contrary to my own, and that may show the flaws in my own beliefs.

But I've yet to determine how any of this relates to obtaining a transcript or a recording of the Sturgis [Fiorini, in a nod to Mr. Hemming]-O'Reilly interview, or a synopsis of its content.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question was directed to someone else. Since when did you become their spokesperson?

As for my response to Ron, I thought he was teasing, confused or other, I have no idea why he said what he did.

Now I apologize for being too hard on Nixon for YOUR liking, but as far as I am concerned, I have not been hard enough.

CHILL

Edited by Lynne Foster

As for my response to Ron, I thought he was teasing, confused or other, I have no idea why he said what he did.

I don't either. I don't even remember what I said. I think I'm losing some brain cells. Over and out.

Is it Mat Wilson, or is it Matt Wilson?

LOOK AT THE LINK YOU'VE POSTED ON THIS FORUM HOW MANY TIMES.

-------------------------------

OUCH !!

Ron:

Now let me put on my "Nawlins" accent that Oliver Stone and Billy Hopkins so much admired.

"..AAAAYH ! Thibodeau.....Ya hoitin' mon ears wit at dis shouting kinda stuff....Moi cannata woik wit all dis noise comin' at me..!!"

Actually I was giving out with my "Texican Twang" all that time, and they mistook it for Cajun-speak !!

Bon Jour Mon Ami,

GPH

Thanks to everyone for your responses.

Yes, Jack, WFAA is in Dallas, you are quite correct. O'Reilly's interview was conducted in Miami. I have given myself an uppercut for that. Also the interview was circa 1977, not 1975. Batting zero so far.

Anyway, first time I have heard of this alleged fist fight Sturgis had with Oswald, who by the way would have been fighting well and truly out of his weight division; but I do remember that Jerry Buchanan was supposed to have clashed with LHO as reported by brother James Buchanan.

I was also not aware that O'Reilly interviewed Sylvia Odio. The transcript of that would also be of great interest.

James

During that same period, O'Reilly had permanent employment as a teacher at a school just blocks from my home in Opa-Locka, Florida. He was, Like Gratz, an "up-and-coming-stringer" dabbling in the news biz.

Later on, he assisted former FBI SAIC [Jacksonville, FL Filed Office] Athur Nehrbass in the "OUTING" of one Gerry Patrick Hemming [via FBI snitch & doubled DGI agent -- "The Right Honorable Blessed Reverend Espinoza"] as a Castro Agent !! (Gerry Hemming)

Gerry,

I had always wondered how you ended up on that list. If I remember correctly, Nelson P. Valdes was also on that list. I think he still teaches in New Mexico and was a pretty good source on the political milieu in Cuba.

James

Thanks to everyone for your responses.

Yes, Jack, WFAA is in Dallas, you are quite correct. O'Reilly's interview was conducted in Miami. I have given myself an uppercut for that. Also the interview was circa 1977, not 1975. Batting zero so far.

Anyway, first time I have heard of this alleged fist fight Sturgis had with Oswald, who by the way would have been fighting well and truly out of his weight division; but I do remember that Jerry Buchanan was supposed to have clashed with LHO as reported by brother James Buchanan.

I was also not aware that O'Reilly interviewed Sylvia Odio. The transcript of that would also be of great interest.

James

I hate to admit it, but I kind of freaked out when I read about the fight, it was one of those rare, "holy xxxx" moments that scholars call "eureka".

I can just picture Sturgis telling Richard Nixon that he had found the perfect patsy.

James,

Here's a link to the FBI interview reports on Jerry Buchanan and his alleged fight with Oswald. According to Fonzi (Last Investigation, p. 80), Sturgis may have been the source for this story, reported by James Buchanan, which the FBI found to be untrue. (The Buchanans were in Sturgis's organization.) That Sturgis had a fight with Oswald is just more disinformation.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol26_0230b.htm

Ron

James,

Here's a link to the FBI interview reports on Jerry Buchanan and his alleged fight with Oswald. According to Fonzi (Last Investigation, p. 80), Sturgis may have been the source for this story, reported by James Buchanan, which the FBI found to be untrue. (The Buchanans were in Sturgis's organization.) That Sturgis had a fight with Oswald is just more disinformation.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol26_0230b.htm

Ron

Thanks, Ron.

Interesting stuff. I have always treated this Oswald/Buchanan confrontation with a grain of salt. It is curious however the lengths certain folk went to paint a particular portrait of Oswald.

James

I don't either. I don't even remember what I said. I think I'm losing some brain cells. Over and out.

Be careful Ron cyber-osmosis could be to blame!!!!

Interesting resume

Frank Sturgis

a.k.a. Frank Angelo Fiorino

Frank Angelo Fiorini

Frank A. Fiorini

Frank Anthony Sturgis

Frank A. Sturgis

Frank Sturgis

Frank Bonnelli

Frank Campbell

code names:

Federini

Barbarossa

Samson

born 9 December 1924 in Norfolk, Va.

United States of American citizenship

CHRONOLOGICAL SKETCH OF RESIDENCES AND EMPLOYMENT OF:

Frank Sturgis

present address:

2515 N.W. 122nd Street

Miami, Florida 33167

also known as: Frank Anthony Sturgis

Frank A. Sturgis

Frank Angelo Fiorini

Frank A. Fiorini

Frank Fiorini

Frank Angelo Fiorino

1924, Dec. 9--------------------born in Norfolk, Va

1930-1942----------------------resided at 510 High Street, Germantown, Philadelphia, Pa.

1942-1945----------------------U.S. Marine Corps Reserve (Paris is., S.C.; Pacific theater)

1945----------------------------honorable discharge-Klamouth Falls, Ore.

1945----------------------------Miami, Florida

c.1945-1948--------------------Norfolk, Va. adrs: Bank St., etc. joined Norfolk Police Dept.

attended William and Mary College

also attended Virginia Polytechnic Institute

c.1946-employed as manager of the Virginia Tavern on East Main Street

c.1949-employed as owner and manager of the Whitehorse Tavern on East Main Street

c.1948--------------------------enlisted in the U.S. Naval Reserve at Norfolk Naval Air Station

c.1949---------------------------honorable discharge

c.1949-1950--------------------U.S. Merchant Marine traveling to and from Europe.

c.1950-1952--------------------U.S. Army - stationed in Germany

c.1952---------------------------honorable discharge

c.1952-1954--------------------owner-manager of Tophat Nightclub in Virginia Beach, Va.

c.1956-1961--------------------Cuba (Sierra Maestra); Miami, Florida; Mexico; Venezuela,

Costa Rica; Guatemala; Panama; Honduras; Bahama Is.

1958: contact with CIA at US Consulate-Santiago, Cuba

1959: contact with FBI HQ - Washington, DC

1961-1970: Bay of Pigs - CIA control officer Sam Jenis [sanjenis]

Interesting resume

Frank Sturgis

a.k.a. Frank Angelo Fiorino

Frank Angelo Fiorini

Frank A. Fiorini

Frank Anthony Sturgis

Frank A. Sturgis

Frank Sturgis

Frank Bonnelli

Frank Campbell

code names:

Federini

Barbarossa

Samson

born 9 December 1924 in Norfolk, Va.

United States of American citizenship

CHRONOLOGICAL SKETCH OF RESIDENCES AND EMPLOYMENT OF:

Frank Sturgis

present address:

2515 N.W. 122nd Street

Miami, Florida 33167

also known as: Frank Anthony Sturgis

Frank A. Sturgis

Frank Angelo Fiorini

Frank A. Fiorini

Frank Fiorini

Frank Angelo Fiorino

1924, Dec. 9--------------------born in Norfolk, Va

1930-1942----------------------resided at 510 High Street, Germantown, Philadelphia, Pa.

1942-1945----------------------U.S. Marine Corps Reserve (Paris is., S.C.; Pacific theater)

1945----------------------------honorable discharge-Klamouth Falls, Ore.

1945----------------------------Miami, Florida

c.1945-1948--------------------Norfolk, Va. adrs: Bank St., etc. joined Norfolk Police Dept.

attended William and Mary College

also attended Virginia Polytechnic Institute

c.1946-employed as manager of the Virginia Tavern on East Main Street

c.1949-employed as owner and manager of the Whitehorse Tavern on East Main Street

c.1948--------------------------enlisted in the U.S. Naval Reserve at Norfolk Naval Air Station

c.1949---------------------------honorable discharge

c.1949-1950--------------------U.S. Merchant Marine traveling to and from Europe.

c.1950-1952--------------------U.S. Army - stationed in Germany

c.1952---------------------------honorable discharge

c.1952-1954--------------------owner-manager of Tophat Nightclub in Virginia Beach, Va.

c.1956-1961--------------------Cuba (Sierra Maestra); Miami, Florida; Mexico; Venezuela,

Costa Rica; Guatemala; Panama; Honduras; Bahama Is.

1958: contact with CIA at US Consulate-Santiago, Cuba

1959: contact with FBI HQ - Washington, DC

1961-1970: Bay of Pigs - CIA control officer Sam Jenis [sanjenis]

Any idiot can run a namebase search. What else is new.

Edited by Terry Mauro

I think this is the smoking gun, cover up memo.

But of course, you probably already knew about it, so why don't you put it in historical context for us.

"But of course, you probably already knew about it, so why don't you put it in historical context for us."

Been there, done that.

But please, do us all a favor and not waste our time by bothering to put it into your skewed version of historical context, either.

Lynne, since it seems to be your forte` to bring up things that have already been covered on the forum, has it occurred to you to ask Mr. Gerry Patrick Hemming what he knows about Frank Sturgis/Fiorini?

You'll probably get a lot more information than what you previously posted here...unless you piss him off, in which case all bets are off.