The Education Forum

The Yin and Yang of the Kennedy assassination.

Lynne Foster

Guest Stephen Turner
You and Stephen have a strange sense of humor,

Lynne, thats not humor, my "ying tong" thread is a serious attempt to get at the truth. Well, as serious as anything youv'e posted here. Altogether now Ohhhhhh ying tong ying tong etc. etc.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephen, are you really James Dobson? Somebody, and unfortunately like Lynne Foster, I cannot divulge my source, claims that you are Dr. James Dobson, founder and chairman of Focus on the Family.

Now, I don't know anything about this person, but if anybody has any information regarding this strange allegation, please dispute or verify.

Is James Dobson an evangelical? Is he a yin or a yang?

Also, why is no one talking about the--- BIG YIN! I suggest you study this article very very carefully

I am trying to stay on topic here

Edited by Owen Parsons

I would note that Lynne and I have independently come to the same conclusion about your being James Dobson. I think there is some scientific weight to that.

Anyone who does not independently verify that James Dobson and Stephen Turner are the same man are yins and do not know anything about the murder of Laci Peterson.

Edited by Owen Parsons

"If he truly was concerned about KEEPING THE TRUTH BURIED......"

Is that what you meant to say? Having a little problem with the English language are we?

Dawn

no what she meant to say is obious to anyone who isnt a nixon lover

why doesnt anyone talk about this link--- BIG YIN!

your politically motivated posts tell me everything I need to know about you, Ms. Garrison

"why doesnt anyone talk about this link--- BIG YIN!?"

Because, it's by DoorMat Wilson, honey. That's why.

I would note that Lynne and I have independently come to the same conclusion about your being James Dobson. I think there is some scientific weight to that.

Anyone who does not independently verify that James Dobson and Stephen Turner are the same man are yins and do not know anything about the murder of Laci Peterson.

I think we may be getting a little too psyched-out here, guys.

Anyhoola, what difference does it make now? Anyone disagreeing with Linda Byrd Foster Dulles will automatically be exiled to "yindom" on Main Street to feast on goats head soup. BFD.

And while we're at it, O.J.'s son, Jason did the deed, but it's my guess that it was really done by Goldman's connection in retaliation for his repeated fronting of more coke than he should have over-extended to Nicole. Especially after O.J. cut off her allowance. All those bruises she claimed to have sustained from O.J. were more than likely unintentionally self-inflicted in her own rage at him for refusing to be an enabler for her habit any longer. After attacking O.J. she probably fell down the stairs after he tried to block her blows. Ever get a good look at her friend, Fran Resnick, or better yet, her own sister, Denise? "And, she drove herself to madness with a silver spoon."

Just MHO, from what the buzz on the street was, at that time. Take it or leave it, FWIW.

Lynne: are the following persons "yin" or "yan"?

John Simkin

Larry Hancock

James Richards

Pat Speer

Ron Ecker

Lee Forman

Tim Carroll

William Kelly

Dawn Meredith

Tim Gratz

Stephen Turner

John Dolva

Stephen Roy

Robert Howard

Robert Charles-Dunne

Edited by Tim Gratz

Lynne: are the following persons "yin" or "yan"?

John Simkin

Larry Hancock

James Richards

Pat Speer

Ron Ecker

Lee Forman

Tim Carroll

William Kelly

Dawn Meredith

Tim Gratz

Stephen Turner

John Dolva

Stephen Roy

Robert Howard

Robert Charles-Dunne

I want to know who put Lynne in charge of Yin and Yang, anyway... Somehow, I always considered it a bit more 'cosmic' (rather than comic).

Guest Stephen Turner
Stephen, are you really James Dobson? Somebody, and unfortunately like Lynne Foster, I cannot divulge my source, claims that you are Dr. James Dobson, founder and chairman of Focus on the Family.

Now, I don't know anything about this person, but if anybody has any information regarding this strange allegation, please dispute or verify.

Is James Dobson an evangelical? Is he a yin or a yang?

Also, why is no one talking about the--- BIG YIN! I suggest you study this article very very carefully

I am trying to stay on topic here

Owen, I'm usually to drunk to focus on my family. Big Yin, thats Billy Connelly, So we now have the Goons, Monty python, And the Big Yin in league. I think focusing on Brit comedy crews from the 50's 60's & 70's could well crack this case..