The Education Forum

Murder begets murder, until the cycle is broken.

Lynne Foster

Don't open any of her links, its very likely it will damage your computer, I made the mistake yesterday and am having somebody come out to fix it tomorrow. :D

JOHN;

I GUESS THIS IS OK WITH YOU? THAT THIS xxxxx PUTS UP LINKS THAT IF WE OPEN DOES DAMAGE TO OUR COMPUTERS. I BELEIVE ADAM WILKINSON NOW MAKES SIX WHO HAVE COMPLAINED OF THIS. BOTH TERRY AND I REPORTED THIS TO YOU HERE ON THE FORUM OVER A WEEK AGO.

IT'S ALSO A CRIME IN THE STATES TO DO THIS.

WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING THIS?

Dawn

Guest Stephen Turner

An excellent point, Dawn!

Dawn, I think a better point is why he allows you to call Ramsey Clark a terrorist?

Never mind about that, Take up the challenge I posted to you in the thread "Question for Ron Ecker" Time to put up or shut up Ms Foster.

An excellent point, Dawn!

Dawn, I think a better point is why he allows you to call Ramsey Clark a terrorist?

Never mind about that, Take up the challenge I posted to you in the thread "Question for Ron Ecker" Time to put up or shut up Ms Foster.

Is that how you talk to your patients, Dr. Freud?

[quote name='Stephen Turner' date='Dec 8 2005, 03:34 PM' post='47956']

So, not only a bragard, and a juvenile but a coward as well. PUT UP OR SHUT MS FOSTER.

This is GREAT!!! I get to read your posts Stephen, but not the xxxxx's replies.

I remember when I first joined this forum, all the bickering caused me to post many times that we all needed to get along and work toward the solution in this case. But I see how when persons who come to these places simply to cause dissent and trouble, to reduce the level of discourse to name calling, that we can all fall victim to this behavior. I pride myself on being above such mob-like responses. But when someone we greatly admire is called a phony, any of us can respond in kind. A kind of defense of third persons, especially those persons whe are deceased.

Stephen, she has nothing of value to offer, so your requests will be responded to with drivel and toxic links.

That's her MO.

Dawn

Of course Lynne, would you like my address aswell? A friend will be fixing it, so there will be no charge, but I will quiet happily refer you to him to rid of all those viruses you must have on your computer.

Your not the only one Adam, I spent several happy hours "Debugging" my rig after visiting one of Toxic Tina's little offerings. See also Gerry, Dawn, Terry etc. Proceed with extreme caution....

--------------------------------

Two months ago, I requested of several "Guru/Geek" IT experts that they "Scan" the Education Forum website & their ISP. One of the most proficient, a now "infamous ex-Hacker", recommended several "free" anti-malicious software, virus, trojan, worm, key-logger, etc. software down-loads; as even the expensive versions only identify about 36% [each application] of the infections !!

Multiple software applications are necessary, but they recommend that you only run one at a time, that is: unless you are operating MSN-XP Professional. They also recommended free downloads of additions to the "Task Manager", and software which identifies ALL of your open ports, and who is attempting to "penetrate" them.

Therefore, I began using "Be-Clean" [Germany], "My Cleaner" [Netherlands], "Prevx" [uK/Germany], and the excellent Poland based (anti-Worm) software [free] found at www.Gdata.pl; etc., etc. !!

Moreover, they insisted that MS "Internet Explorer" remains seriously flawed [and compromised] until Microsoft issues its new "Long-Branch" browser. Mozilla Corp. is still failing in its attempts to button-up back-door hacker problems with its "Fire Bird" browser. "Netscape-8" remains the safest at this time.

[Moreover, it fully produces all of the "Hi-Fi" colors and detail found on the Education Forum site. However, though Netscape-8 handles "surfing", "back/forward", etc. mechanics, it is recommended that when switching from one posting to another, click the Edu-Forum "Tab' off, and use the 3 seconds it takes to swith back to a 2nd topic; by scratching your nose ?!]

When I use this Forum, I reboot from whatever I was doing before, engage "Spyware Blaster" [freebie browser blocker, not anti-viral] and "Prevx [freebie, but I now have the paid version].

Now, and once dedictated to the Edu-Forum, I comfortably go about my business of annoying the hell out of some members !!

Upon "Logging-Off" [and the experts recommend that you "ONLY" log-on to post messages, and then quickly log off] I immediately sweep my PC !! First with "Be-Clean", and just from the Forum I usually average about 8 unintentioned additions to my "Registry", and 14 to 25 unintended addition to my"files cache".

[The experts state that: It is NOT the size of the files, but the NUMBER which slows down your PC]

One of my associates, who delayed in downloading "Be-Clean" after just a week of "lurking" [not signing on] found over 67 unnecessary additions to his "Registry", and 281 unnecessary files. Worse his PC's CPU was "maxing-out" and both boot & browser changes were taking excessive times !!

They did a "bench-check" [isolated safe-computer w/o LAN connections] on Ms. MATLynne Foster's psuedo-URLs, and all other postings. The results average over 40 times the infections acquired off of Forum activity. They then traced her e-mail address, verified the "headings", found "zombie" activities -- and reported same to "UCE.GOV", the Secret Service, and the Federal Trade Commission !!

I doubt very much that I will even desire to know the results of same.

Chairs,

GPH

PS: Any member wanting to know more about how to avoid paying the high price of the only ONE 87% effective software, or the $97 CommVSuit-5 [uK/Germany] -- send an e-mail to John Simkin first, and if he feels that it is necessary -- he may pass same on to me. I already get over 150+ e-mails daily already !!

Of course Lynne, would you like my address aswell? A friend will be fixing it, so there will be no charge, but I will quiet happily refer you to him to rid of all those viruses you must have on your computer.

Your not the only one Adam, I spent several happy hours "Debugging" my rig after visiting one of Toxic Tina's little offerings. See also Gerry, Dawn, Terry etc. Proceed with extreme caution....

--------------------------------

Two months ago, I requested of several "Guru/Geek" IT experts that they "Scan" the Education Forum website & their ISP. One of the most proficient, a now "infamous ex-Hacker", recommended several "free" anti-malicious software, virus, trojan, worm, key-logger, etc. software down-loads; as even the expensive versions only identify about 36% [each application] of the infections !!

Multiple software applications are necessary, but they recommend that you only run one at a time, that is: unless you are operating MSN-XP Professional. They also recommended free downloads of additions to the "Task Manager", and software which identifies ALL of your open ports, and who is attempting to "penetrate" them.

Therefore, I began using "Be-Clean" [Germany], "My Cleaner" [Netherlands], "Prevx" [uK/Germany], and the excellent Poland based (anti-Worm) software [free] found at www.Gdata.pl; etc., etc. !!

Moreover, they insisted that MS "Internet Explorer" remains seriously flawed [and compromised] until Microsoft issues its new "Long-Branch" browser. Mozilla Corp. is still failing in its attempts to button-up back-door hacker problems with its "Fire Bird" browser. "Netscape-8" remains the safest at this time.

[Moreover, it fully produces all of the "Hi-Fi" colors and detail found on the Education Forum site. However, though Netscape-8 handles "surfing", "back/forward", etc. mechanics, it is recommended that when switching from one posting to another, click the Edu-Forum "Tab' off, and use the 3 seconds it takes to swith back to a 2nd topic; by scratching your nose ?!]

When I use this Forum, I reboot from whatever I was doing before, engage "Spyware Blaster" [freebie browser blocker, not anti-viral] and "Prevx [freebie, but I now have the paid version].

Now, and once dedictated to the Edu-Forum, I comfortably go about my business of annoying the hell out of some members !!

Upon "Logging-Off" [and the experts recommend that you "ONLY" log-on to post messages, and then quickly log off] I immediately sweep my PC !! First with "Be-Clean", and just from the Forum I usually average about 8 unintentioned additions to my "Registry", and 14 to 25 unintended addition to my"files cache".

[The experts state that: It is NOT the size of the files, but the NUMBER which slows down your PC]

One of my associates, who delayed in downloading "Be-Clean" after just a week of "lurking" [not signing on] found over 67 unnecessary additions to his "Registry", and 281 unnecessary files. Worse his PC's CPU was "maxing-out" and both boot & browser changes were taking excessive times !!

They did a "bench-check" [isolated safe-computer w/o LAN connections] on Ms. MATLynne Foster's psuedo-URLs, and all other postings. The results average over 40 times the infections acquired off of Forum activity. They then traced her e-mail address, verified the "headings", found "zombie" activities -- and reported same to "UCE.GOV", the Secret Service, and the Federal Trade Commission !!

I doubt very much that I will even desire to know the results of same.

Chairs,

GPH

PS: Any member wanting to know more about how to avoid paying the high price of the only ONE 87% effective software, or the $97 CommVSuit-5 [uK/Germany] -- send an e-mail to John Simkin first, and if he feels that it is necessary -- he may pass same on to me. I already get over 150+ e-mails daily already !!

Excellent post Gerry, and very useful advice. (Gee I see you do have your good days eh? :)

The best advice I got however was on how to actually block her posts:

control panel menu (here on the forum), go to options, then manage ignored users, then put person's name you want blocked. It's so liberating!!! Since we cannot make her stop, go away, or post anything of value, we can make her disappear on our computer.... What an awesome feature!!!

For the record I do want to say that two days ago I PM'd her and asked her to try to cease alienating people by calling us all names and Nixon supporters and the like. To also get some books and read up and to try to post information that is more informative and less inflamatory. Another Beatle's song here: "And she gave me no reply".

Dawn

Don't open any of her links, its very likely it will damage your computer, I made the mistake yesterday and am having somebody come out to fix it tomorrow. :angry:

JOHN;

I GUESS THIS IS OK WITH YOU? THAT THIS xxxxx PUTS UP LINKS THAT IF WE OPEN DOES DAMAGE TO OUR COMPUTERS. I BELEIVE ADAM WILKINSON NOW MAKES SIX WHO HAVE COMPLAINED OF THIS. BOTH TERRY AND I REPORTED THIS TO YOU HERE ON THE FORUM OVER A WEEK AGO.

IT'S ALSO A CRIME IN THE STATES TO DO THIS.

WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING THIS?

Dawn

Dawn, you are hysterical. The crime is, you think that banning everybody who quotes intelligent people, will help you cover up the obvious truth.

You're the one who thinks that Ramsey Clark is a terrorist LOL !